Pan's Aero Garden (Super Lemon Haze) + More

Hello pan , i´m new here in 420mag. I just started a new crop of SLH and i´m in seedling stage but the leaves are not ok. The leaves seems to be to dry turning to a white and becoming dry and dry. First i left 1 week in the CFL and then i have moved the plants to the veg room and the plants were 60 cm from the 400w MH bulb. When i noted the what was happening to the plants i moved the plants and now they´re 1m away from the bulb but the tip of the new leaves that are borning are becoming dry. My temp is around 20 celsius and my humid is around 40%. Have you got any idea what could be happening? Could be the bulb to close?
Please I need help.
Let me know, anybody!!!!
cheers

LOOK GREAT

FULL of sugar

keep UP the SUPER GREEN THUMB
Thanks BuBBaDaNK that one's due for harvest soon.:smokin:
WOW MAN WOW thats all i can say your number one man keep it up!!!!!!!
Thanks dutchmasters
Have you been talking to my wife?! I swear it is only when I eat onions! LOL
No not yet do I need to badbert? LoL
Hello pan , i´m new here in 420mag. I just started a new crop of SLH and i´m in seedling stage but the leaves are not ok. The leaves seems to be to dry turning to a white and becoming dry and dry. First i left 1 week in the CFL and then i have moved the plants to the veg room and the plants were 60 cm from the 400w MH bulb. When i noted the what was happening to the plants i moved the plants and now they´re 1m away from the bulb but the tip of the new leaves that are borning are becoming dry. My temp is around 20 celsius and my humid is around 40%. Have you got any idea what could be happening? Could be the bulb to close?
Please I need help.
Let me know, anybody!!!!
cheers

atullemas your light is far enough away but your RH is low for the vegging stage I have mine 60-85%. What are you feeding them ? Soil or hydro? Do you have a fan blowing on them? Can you take a picture? Lots of questions.
It sounds like heat stress you can mist your leaves and it may help also.

Picture's later I forgot to charge the battery.:peace:

Pan4

Hi yall!

Diesel 1
005131.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2 the small cola
002152.jpg

Lemon Skunk
006119.jpg

Afghan Kush
Afghan_Kush_21.jpg

Afghan_Kush_11.jpg

Weight's and more pict's soon.

I hope you liked it.:cheer:
:thanks:

Pan4

So what was the final verdict on the Alaskan Ice? It looks like by some of the pictures that if it was outdoors it would be an incredible high yield plant. That is the problem with outdoors, you have to make your decision by January on what to grow and then there is no going back. I added that Sweet Godbud based on the PR and I'm regretting it now, but have to follow it through. Maybe it will change farther along.

No one is more dedicated to their journals than you are pan4 and you always seem to find time to encourage other growers too. I appreciate you man.

So what was the final verdict on the Alaskan Ice? It looks like by some of the pictures that if it was outdoors it would be an incredible high yield plant. That is the problem with outdoors, you have to make your decision by January on what to grow and then there is no going back. I added that Sweet Godbud based on the PR and I'm regretting it now, but have to follow it through. Maybe it will change farther along.
borntorun the jury still out on that one it's got 2 weeks more to go.:bongrip:
No one is more dedicated to their journals than you are pan4 and you always seem to find time to encourage other growers too. I appreciate you man.
Thanks swampgas you have a great grows too.:ganjamon:
:goodjob:yum yum yum yum yum they are sooooooo tasty looking man you get greeeeat buds:yummy: super work as usual:slide::cheer:
Thanks resinator:yummy:
Pan, you are an exemplary cannabis cultivator.
I really like the SLH 2. I get the free mags at the hydro store too. Good info.
Your buds are excellent!!!

Thanks tricome:Rasta:

Alaskan Ice 2 I took of to check it 2 more weeks at least.
003134.jpg

01379.jpg

Diesel 2 a check bud.
007111.jpg

00996.jpg

01099.jpg

01951.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2 I just started flushing,
01184.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2 Look at the Alaskan Ice 2 in the back ground and the cola is just under eye level.
01277.jpg

Cheese just get's bigger.
01466.jpg

Lemon Skunk
01563.jpg

Bubblelicious
02532.jpg

Wild Thai
02146.jpg

I hope you liked it.:roorrip:

Pan4

:goodjob:looking great pan, do you have any trouble with Lemon Skunk as i seem to be myself my top leaves are curling down and the light is far enough away its only happening to the LS any idea's? everything is identical soil/feed/PH in all pots. sorry for butting a question in about my grow but yours look so healthy and i could do with the help for changes if need be:popcorn::thanks:

hey pan. nice buds!

what do you mean by check bud. cut a lower one off to look at the trichs under a microscope or something? i do that but just a small sugar leaf usually.

:goodjob:looking great pan, do you have any trouble with Lemon Skunk as i seem to be myself my top leaves are curling down and the light is far enough away its only happening to the LS any idea's? everything is identical soil/feed/PH in all pots. sorry for butting a question in about my grow but yours look so healthy and i could do with the help for changes if need be:popcorn::thanks:
resinator check for drainage you maybe have an issuse. Its a pict available?
That "Wild Thai" does look wild! Good name for it
Thanks borntorun she's a good looking plant and she has 6 weeks left.:smokin:
hey pan. nice buds!

what do you mean by check bud. cut a lower one off to look at the trichs under a microscope or something? i do that but just a small sugar leaf usually.

Wheel yes I take one to check I can't see very well and need better glasses. That darn microscope I have to be sitting to see anything.

Work is still on going I'm adding another big flowering unit and another veg unit. I will soon be at 5 plants in DWC I have 14 plants currently in flower and soon I will have 20. I will have 18 in veg too.

Super Lemon Haze 2
002153.jpg

Cheese
003135.jpg

Diesel 1
007113.jpg

01468.jpg

Alaskan Ice 2
004129.jpg

Lemon Skunk
006120.jpg

01380.jpg

Bubblelicious
008110.jpg

Wild Thai
010100.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 1
01185.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2, Alaskan Ice 2, & Cheese
01278.jpg

Room Shot
015_Stitch.jpg

Big Buddha Blue Cheese 2 She has been harvested and now is being re-vegged in dirt as a mom.
02147.jpg

Afghan Kush She has been harvested and now is being re-vegged in dirt as a mom.
02044.jpg

Also don't get anything from greengoldhydro.com there web site has been down and when I called & e-mailed them for an order I was told that they don't need my business. It was a good sized one too so now I have to find a vendor that stocks all the Dutch Masters line. Mike the owner of D & S is a first class jerk.

Pan4

resinator check for drainage you maybe have an issuse. Its a pict available?
DSCF0855.jpeg

is this ok not great quality pic sorry, drainage is good, pot size is 2 gal would that be an issue i have 3.5 gal pots there would it be too late to re-pot now that i'm 20 days 12/12 or do i need to at all? :thanks::popcorn:

DSCF0855.jpeg

is this ok not great quality pic sorry, drainage is good, pot size is 2 gal would that be an issue i have 3.5 gal pots there would it be too late to re-pot now that i'm 20 days 12/12 or do i need to at all? :thanks::popcorn:

Change pots your root have out grown the 2 gal size.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom