Afgooey CFL 12/12 from Seed with a Twist

AF bud thought you might get a kick out of the gooey hash.420 Girl had it in her gallery.
JuneAfgooeyHash.jpg

sexy hash just got some bubble hash the same size as that and its bomb
yea im still here just been crazy busy but will up date when i can
every things vegging i have the two lst afgooeys that are revegging and all the projects that were in bud are reveging also and i planted some seeds that i had in a pice of paper in with my other seeds and i figured i put them in paper for a reson and when i looked at them they did not look special or any thing so i planted two of the ones in paper and two that were not and the ones in the paper ended up being my blueberry i could not find so score now i have 2 blueberry 1 williams wonder and 4 afgooey seeds going and all my reveg afgooeys
my to lst'd reveg's are awsome one hase this fruty pheno and the other has this stinky piss taste/smell pheno there my favs right now

I have seen countless folks online regenerating the wrong way. It is best to have a minimum of growth sites rather than many. I cut everything off except for the lowest growing node on the plant. Cut the stem just above it and do not leave 'several' growing sites. Just needs to much energy and while it will grow, it will take forever. Best to start with one or two sites very low down and get rid of the rest including the main stem above.

Switch lighting to MH and nutes to veg. Go 18/6

i have seen countless folks online regenerating the wrong way. It is best to have a minimum of growth sites rather than many. I cut everything off except for the lowest growing node on the plant. Cut the stem just above it and do not leave 'several' growing sites. Just needs to much energy and while it will grow, it will take forever. Best to start with one or two sites very low down and get rid of the rest including the main stem above.

Switch lighting to mh and nutes to veg. Go 18/6

thx woods.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom