AFnOOb First Grow! Autoflower, Soil, Dwarf Low Flyer, LED

Gave her a light feeding of that Dr Earth veggie nutrient I have. We'll see how she responds..

Canopy's nice and flat, lookin like a table top
IMG_631514.JPG

A few new pics.. think she took well to the light feeding of dr earth

IMG_63229.JPG
IMG_632410.JPG
IMG_63238.JPG
IMG_632511.JPG

I'm gonna give a heavier feeding of the Dr earth next time and think I'm gonna get this for flowering. Any objections?? Any input is welcome
IMG_6326.PNG

No but I just ordered it.. I couldn't find any info of people using it on bud and don't get much input from people on here so said fuck it I'll just try it out and see. I like that it's organic and have been impressed with the green bottle for my vegetables so we'll see. I know this is a little different from vegetables but it is a plant with flowers right?? Lol.. there's so many different nutes out there it's hard to choose, of course I go with the one that nobody's ever used. My soil gets me through the first 5 weeks at least so for a 9 week autoflower grow with a one or two week flush I only need to give nutes about 3-4 times. And by 5 weeks I'm already in flowering stage so I don't need any of the 3-5 part nutrient systems. We'll see how it works out.

Did you find out anything on that dr earth flower girl

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here's a few new pics for ya
IMG_632910.JPG
IMG_63309.JPG

The leaves around some of the bud sites look like they're getting a little sugary, I like how the buds under the LED in pics look like stars, I think I see the Big Dipper in there lol. Here's you ur light in action. Gonna try and do a pic with a ruler in there some time so you can see the scale of her

Subbed up, I'm also on my first grow using the galaxyhydro 300w except I've got 2 plants in the same sized tent. Thinking about adding a second light, maybe for the next grow, I'll see how I get on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed up, I'm also on my first grow using the galaxyhydro 300w except I've got 2 plants in the same sized tent. Thinking about adding a second light, maybe for the next grow, I'll see how I get on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Aotearoa welcome! Are you growing a small strain? Autoflower? i think if it's a smaller strain you might be able to get away with one light but they're prob not gonna reach their full potential. You could start them under one light and add one later down the road once they out grow the one light. Or maybe put the LED in the center and strategically place some CFLs around them.

Hey Aotearoa welcome! Are you growing a small strain? Autoflower? i think if it's a smaller strain you might be able to get away with one light but they're prob not gonna reach their full potential. You could start them under one light and add one later down the road once they out grow the one light. Or maybe put the LED in the center and strategically place some CFLs around them.

G'day, the strains are royal queen NL and blueberry both autos. The NL grows to around 120cm but I plan on topping and LSTing them.

I figured I needed a bigger light too, currently eyeballing the Perfect sun drawf star.

Back
Top Bottom