Age old marijuana mystery finally revealed

They make rope and clothing out of hemp, their
is natural fibers in that plant....
A good air filter, along with a very clean grow area(inside) that is disinfected and sterilized
before U even have any plants in their
Grow area should be sealed from outside, no light, air and moisture escapes in the house
causing mold and other problems

A furnace air filter with a blower that draws air in from outside the grow area preferably outdoor air, from a vent located low, an ozonator type of air filtration for the exhaust.
This vent would be located at the top of the grow area, ozonator gets rid of the smell....
A good fan is also good to circulate the air inside...
If your grow area is in a house, then it should be light and air tight...So, it doesn't go inside the house creating Mould and other potential problems....
I'm no expert, but that's my opinion anyways...lol
Good luck and thanks 4 your time....

A furnace air filter with a blower that draws air in from outside the grow area preferably outdoor air, from a vent located low, an ozonator type of air filtration for the exhaust.
This vent would be located at the top of the grow area, ozonator gets rid of the smell....
A good fan is also good to circulate the air inside...
If your grow area is in a house, then it should be light and air tight...So, it doesn't go inside the house creating Mould and other potential problems....
I'm no expert, but that's my opinion anyways...lol
Good luck and thanks 4 your time....

Franky G, Im torn between going with the free 600w glass shielded HPS I have or LED's. I wonder what difference is the set up between the two. Im just getting the HPS system down and Im being talked into LED's. Any thoughts?

Well, look at the specs of the two types of lights...The total lumens( amount of light), kilowatt hour (amount of hydro usage)
The more lumens that U get per watt, the more efficient that the light is....

Back
Top Bottom