DankestBuds Aurora Indica Grown In Soil

Yeah! The knuckles are pretty cool :) I really like your idea about continually burying the stems...is this an idea you came up with or is it a tested grow technique? I feel like it could be neat in hydro as well...*puts on mad scientist goggles*

And yeah, "Helllooooo frommm theeee otherrrrrr sideeeeee!" (Adele was playing on the radio, sorry :p) But seriously though, it would be fun to hang out some time if you are ever in the States! Or if we come up to Canada. What part of BC do you live in?

I was super impressed with one of my last plant's moose knuckle. Was huge. Extra extra nutrient flow lol. Hoping for something similar this cycle. Hahaha, not quite a technique as much as just me running out of soil :laughtwo: But if this works out and roots grow from the stems that were airborne, and it results in a bigger plant, then it very well could be a technique! I like your thinking applying this to hydro. I might try this out after I get into dwc. Man, I need to get me some mad scientist goggles. I hear they enhance your intelligence by 10 points!

Oh boy, that's going to be in my head for a while haha. What device do you listen to your radio on? Heck yeah that sounds awesome! I've only ever met one other grower before but that was someone in my old friend group. I still need to update my passport before April when it expires, then I need to save up for a car. But after then I'll be nationally mobile. I've been needing a vacation for a long while so a states adventure would be dank. I live in Victoria, B.C. If you ever plan on coming up here, shoot me a message! I'm thinking I'll have enough saved for a states road trip in 3-4 months (sucks having hella bills), so maybe we could meet up sometime after then.

Cheers :)

I was super impressed with one of my last plant's moose knuckle. Was huge. Extra extra nutrient flow lol. Hoping for something similar this cycle. Hahaha, not quite a technique as much as just me running out of soil :laughtwo: But if this works out and roots grow from the stems that were airborne, and it results in a bigger plant, then it very well could be a technique! I like your thinking applying this to hydro. I might try this out after I get into dwc. Man, I need to get me some mad scientist goggles. I hear they enhance your intelligence by 10 points!

Oh boy, that's going to be in my head for a while haha. What device do you listen to your radio on? Heck yeah that sounds awesome! I've only ever met one other grower before but that was someone in my old friend group. I still need to update my passport before April when it expires, then I need to save up for a car. But after then I'll be nationally mobile. I've been needing a vacation for a long while so a states adventure would be dank. I live in Victoria, B.C. If you ever plan on coming up here, shoot me a message! I'm thinking I'll have enough saved for a states road trip in 3-4 months (sucks having hella bills), so maybe we could meet up sometime after then.

Cheers :)

Heck yeah, I am imagining this giant beast of a plant with 16 main colas each with a mass of roots hanging off it into the reservoir...:drool: Maybe start it in a normal sized net pot and then "up pot" to a larger one and submerge the stems in the res? Exciting stuff!! And yes, mad scientists goggles are where it's at!

If you got your passport etc taken care of, I think it might actually be pretty easy to get here. We live about 30 mins south of Seattle so if you took the ferry from Victoria across Puget Sound you would be here in like 3 hrs. The ferry tickets I was looking at are from $100-140 for a round trip pass that is valid for 7 days...that's not bad at all!! Then you wouldn't have to deal with the hassle or expense of a car :)

Heck yeah, I am imagining this giant beast of a plant with 16 main colas each with a mass of roots hanging off it into the reservoir...:drool: Maybe start it in a normal sized net pot and then "up pot" to a larger one and submerge the stems in the res? Exciting stuff!! And yes, mad scientists goggles are where it's at!

If you got your passport etc taken care of, I think it might actually be pretty easy to get here. We live about 30 mins south of Seattle so if you took the ferry from Victoria across Puget Sound you would be here in like 3 hrs. The ferry tickets I was looking at are from $100-140 for a round trip pass that is valid for 7 days...that's not bad at all!! Then you wouldn't have to deal with the hassle or expense of a car :)

Sounds like a monster! I like the way you think. You even have it all thought out how to do it in hydro. Giving me some good ideas haha.

Oh wow that is close :) Dank! Ferry sounds really convenient, but I've been dying to get back on the road tbh. A road trip would be my dream goal. No hassle at all, just peace of mind and an open road to explore. Either or, I really appreciate your kindness of inviting me over to meet up! :thanks: So yeah, I'll keep you posted when I've got all my ducks in a row and we can go from there :Namaste:

Alrighty, time for an update. To start of my adventures I picked up another 50L bag of organic soil and some basic hydroponics gear. Two very exciting things for me. I trimmed back Hope's lower growths and added a bunch of dirt to cover those stems up. She was feeling a little light so I gave her a watering with 2L plain water and 1.6L "heavy veg growth" nutrient solution. I even balanced the ph as a treat haha. A rarity to me. She seems fine with or without balanced nutes though. Regardless, she is very happy and comfy :) Grow big for me Hope!

Tent Update
TentUpdate.jpg

This photo just chokes me up inside. I've always been so intimidated with hydro, but I'm somehow doing it with my willow tree clone and after today, a clone from Hope! YUS. Already have roots coming in on the willow tree, will keep you posted on Hope's clone. If this works. I'll have the most badass and cheapest diy cloner ever! Plus future expanding options with a bigger container.

Friends c:
Friends1.jpg

Hope's Under Skirt
HopeUnderskirt1.jpg

Okay so here is what I've named "The Thresh-Hold Line". It's essentially a large visible crease in the tent fabric. I call it this because I don't want my plants to grow taller than this line, or risk light burn after the stretch. Or worse.. but let's aim for better. The reeeally butt-hurt thing about this line. Is that it's like a foot above the top of the pot... Not a lot of vertical grow room at all.. But I still have a fair bit of horizontal room to work with so it's fine for now. Plus a little more than 2 feet of grow space after the THL.
Thresh-hold-line.jpg

Available Space
AvailableSpace.jpg

Wasted Space. I've been thinking of re-positioning the exhaust fan on top of the tent and the carbon filter would dangle in the top corner. Maybe then I could lift the lights even higher. I'll need more silver tape before I venture down that road. But something to put on the back-burner.
WastedSpace.jpg

Then there's all my bagseed
41536.jpg

31987.jpg

22482.jpg

16838.jpg

It's Wednesday today but it's actually my Saturday. Happy weekend! :ganjamon:

Woo hoo happy weekend!! :cheer::love:

So if I am interpreting this correctly, you currently have about 6 inches more height left on Hope before you reach the THL (dun dun dunnn!!). After that point the plant can grow up to 2 feet during flowering before you risk light burn. Yas?

Woo hoo happy weekend!! :cheer::love:

So if I am interpreting this correctly, you currently have about 6 inches more height left on Hope before you reach the THL (dun dun dunnn!!). After that point the plant can grow up to 2 feet during flowering before you risk light burn. Yas?

Yuss, so stoked for the weekend! Gonna max and relax and get a bunch of stuff done. :thanks:

Sorry if I phrased that poorly. You're totally right except I think at 2 feet the plants would get light burn. 2 feet above the THL would give me about 10 inches away from the bulb. However being that close would decrease the light penetration and spread I think. Maybe I could make it work if I position my fans right. Still lots of time to go. Ps: I like how ominous you make the THL sound. Very fitting haha.

Well. I went a little overboard with the nutes today. Ridiculously stoked on my purchases though so it's worth it!
NewNutrients.jpg

Picked up:
1L of Black Storm "is a great way of improving your soil structure. It increases buffering properties of soil and hydroponics solutions, seed germination, viability, and nutrient uptake. Stimulates root formation and root growth. Accelerates cell division and increases the yield of dry matter. In doing so you will have a much happier healthier plant life cycle that will fight off natural predators and disease giving you better results."

1L of Gold Storm "Aids as a natural chelating agent to help promote better nutrient absorption into your plants for healthier growth. It helps the plant produce large quantities of essential oils they would not be able to create on their own. This gives the plant more fragrance and flavour for your enjoyment!" (Both Storm's are specifically helpful with Foliar Spray, Seed Germination, Cuttings or Seedlings, Soil and Peat, and Hydroponics systems.)

1L of Jet Fuel "was specifically designed to maximize the weight and hardness of your flowers at the end of their cycle when most needed. It gives the plant the last bit of energy it needs to ripen to it's full potential. When using Jet Fuel in combination with Red Sun and Bud Fusion (will have to go back for those haha) you will see yields never thought possible. This unique formula may be duplicated but will never be created equal."

250ml of Piranha Beneficial fungi for superior root hair production. With 100% money back grower guarantee. 98% water though. wtf.. lol.

And 25g of rooting powder. Stim-Root No. 2.

HydroponicWillowRoots.jpg

Here is my willow plant's roots. Extreme growth compared to just sitting in a cup of water haha. Oh but I did fill most of the res up with 1ml of grow,micro,and bloom nutes in 1L of water plus some extra water. Seems to be doing great though!

Very excited to try these nutes out! Have a great wednesday if ya can :D

Installed a metal scrog net. Lovin it.
TentTopShot.jpg

ScrogSetUp.jpg

Back to using my basic Led light. A little far away but it'll give Hope room to grow into it. Figure the extra watts couldn't hurt.
BasicLED.jpg

Roxanne
Roxxanne.jpg

Lola
Lola9.jpg

Bagseed_33.jpg

Lord Sativa
LordSativa.jpg

Happy Clone
HappyClone_.jpg

New Hydro Bucket
NewHydroBucket.jpg

OH, if anyone is reading this and are serious about growing in hydro. I would highly suggest checking out this video!
Bubbler Air Stone vs Emitter - YouTube
Or google "O2 Grow". Some of the trippiest, scienciest, most futuristic and efficient stuff right here. Super oxygenate your water for monster yields. I want one of these so bad. One day.

So I was watching CBC News and they talked about Treudeau legalizing cannabis for Canada day of 2018! This makes me so happy I cannot even describe. I've only been in the weed scene for about 6 years now but I've had cops take my stuff and I don't want to be worried about going to jail for what I have in my garden. So I really hope this goes down! I'm a hardworking, tax paying citizen and it's my right to decide what I put in my body so long that I don't harm others or interfere with the status quo. Don't hate, Regulate!
LegalPot2018_.jpg

I seriously think they should just put cannabis on the same plan as alcohol imo. Only allowed after a certain age and sold in safe locations. This would increase Canada's income tenfold. As well as home grows being acceptable with up to 4 plants supposedly. Dank. Stay positive everyone! :ganjamon:

Very cool stuff going on here! Thanks for clarifying the height of the ominous THL, hehe :)

I am intrigued by the abundance of avocado pits, will you be starting a small farm? I actually want to grow avocados indoors eventually so I will sit back and take some notes on your process if you don't mind :cheer:

I am also curious about how the metal SCROG net is held up. It almost looks like it is sitting on the container but it seems like it would be too heavy for that? Looks pretty beastly though!

Thanks for the link to the O2 grow emitter, the science behind it makes a lot of sense. I wonder how hard it would be to replicate the product on the cheap...I know it should not cost $299.99 but it definitely seems worth investigating!

Also, regarding your last post, can I just say how envious I am that Canada has a reasonable man in charge :laugh: Marijuana should have never been criminalized, and I really hope the U.S. decides to give the states rights as well instead of it being federally illegal. So many men of color especially, thrown into the for-profit jail system for a plant that no one has overdosed on in human history. HMMMM....:thedoubletake: Well of course it was never about human health, it was about lobbyists in the textile, alcohol, cigarette, Big Pharma, and other industries who know that legalizing hemp/cannabis will cut into their profits. At least the truth is starting to come out :cheer:

Very cool stuff going on here! Thanks for clarifying the height of the ominous THL, hehe :)

I am intrigued by the abundance of avocado pits, will you be starting a small farm? I actually want to grow avocados indoors eventually so I will sit back and take some notes on your process if you don't mind :cheer:

I am also curious about how the metal SCROG net is held up. It almost looks like it is sitting on the container but it seems like it would be too heavy for that? Looks pretty beastly though!

Thanks for the link to the O2 grow emitter, the science behind it makes a lot of sense. I wonder how hard it would be to replicate the product on the cheap...I know it should not cost $299.99 but it definitely seems worth investigating!

Also, regarding your last post, can I just say how envious I am that Canada has a reasonable man in charge :laugh: Marijuana should have never been criminalized, and I really hope the U.S. decides to give the states rights as well instead of it being federally illegal. So many men of color especially, thrown into the for-profit jail system for a plant that no one has overdosed on in human history. HMMMM....:thedoubletake: Well of course it was never about human health, it was about lobbyists in the textile, alcohol, cigarette, Big Pharma, and other industries who know that legalizing hemp/cannabis will cut into their profits. At least the truth is starting to come out :cheer:

You're too kind Frizz haha. I just test out different things until I find a way that works for me. Either or, I always appreciate your support! Yeah that pesky THL annoys the heck out of me every time I see it lol. Can't wait for the day I can afford a gorilla grow tent.

I had a bit of a falling out due to poor life circumstances. However I'm trying really hard to be more of a regular on this site. This way I can see my progress over the years and try and break out of my awkward little bubble- so I can meet more really chill people like you! Until I get back to exploring the 420 forums, my page is pretty dead for activity. But I always look forward to hearing from you :) You carry a very chill vibe with you and I'm digging it.

Good eye ;) 7 avocados in my tent corner. Two of them cracked open recently and I can see Their baby roots forming! I'm also growing mangoes, lemons, apples, peppers, and many house plants. Youtube has decent how-to's on avocado seed germination. I just stick three toothpics into the seed (make sure it is pointing up), and then fill your glass to cover 50%-75% of the seed in water for a month or two.

Haha, I fixed some coat hangers to the metal mesh screen to push into the soil. Looks pretty stealthy right? It just sort of worked out that way to my surprise. No complaints :) Twas my only way to use the screen without resting it on the flimsy pot tops/hst'd branches. The screen is a little heavy but not too bad.

"Replicate the product on the cheap." i like that a lot. I'm just going to throw that idea on my back burner for now. Definitely could be worth investigating >:3

It's kind of a give and take in my opinion. Yeah I think he's probably going to follow through on the legalization/regulation, but then I worry slightly about where the rest of my tax dollars are going. Heck if I know :p But I agree that the truth is slowly making it's way around the block. Better late than never, eh? :Namaste:

Hola everyone. Been a little while since my last update, but things are going very well so I'm excited about this post.

Not cannabis related but an important life update for ya. I've been smoking cigarettes for about 6 years now. However. Last week I bought two high-end vaporizers. Haven't had a single cigarette since! I've been trying to cut back for a long while to save money and be healthier, but now I'm truly reaping the benefits. My favorite thing is probably how I end up smelling like strawberry banana smoothie/fruit instead of smoke haha. I'm on my way to a healthier tomorrow. Hella down.

Tent Update: Looking fly
TentUpdate04_10_17.jpg

The Weakest Link (TWL). One of my bagseed that just isn't doing so great compared to the rest. Not sure if I'll keep her or plant her outside. Pretty sure she's a she. I can kind of tell just from looking at them now. I'll give another week and plan from there.
TheWeakestLink.jpg

Better Bagseed (BB). This fella is looking stronger than twl but still has that floppy/twisted leaf thing going on. A definite sign of weak genetics if I ever saw one. I'm also guessing this one's a female. I generally find males have more space between nodes and females have less. I usually play it safe though. If I'm not sure about a plant's sex I'll separate them from my definite girls until they mature some more.
BetterBagseed.jpg

Sam (moar bagseed). Took 5 clones from him. This one I'm not sure about the sex so I gave a unisex name. Was eager to use my new cloner and rockwool cubes. Whether Sam is male or female, I'll still take care of their babies c: Kind of lay on the rockwool cubes though bc I hear they are absolutely terrible for the environment. But I wanted to try them at least once to see what all the hype is about. Pretty decent so far.
SamUpdate.jpg

Here is Melody. Gave her a serious haircut but my phone is being glitchy so I'll have to add those pics later. Imagine tons more airflow and light penetration. Sweet.
MelodyBeforeHairCut.jpg

Last but not least. Here is my pride and joy. What gets me stoked to wake up in the morning. A second chance at a brighter future. Hope. She has worked very hard to get where she is today and she is just killin it. So proud of her.
HopeUpdate04_10_17.jpg

When I installed the metal scrog net, I didn't plan for not being able to use the pot handles. My solution was bear hugging her out of the tent to water, shuffle her around, and put her back all cozy. A huuge pain though. The pot is quite heavy both with and without much water present. So I begun thinking about a stationary watering set-up. Then I could leave her be, water when necessary, and the rest is history. I would just need a platform of sorts that could hold all her weight as well as allow drainage. And a trey to fit underneath. Still working on that but in the mean time I broke out two of my old automatic plant watering devices. Used them on vacation and had amazing results. I put on on each side of her topsoil. Hopefully this way she can just take as much water as she needs. Just gotta be careful not to let the soil stay too moist or I could run into pest issues again. One day I will be all hydro and wont have to deal with the little buggers haha.

In other news, I picked up a fancy dancy cloner. Best $10 bucks I ever spent. Infinitely easier than using plastic bags and rubber bands on small pots. Plus the Hydro store I got it from had free stickers. Remember folks. NBN, There's nothing better than naturals :)

Then there's my little Hydro experiment. Just to see if I actually can grow something in bubbled water. Finally got off my lazy behind and tested the PH of the hydro water. Extremely glad I did. It was at about 8 instead of 5.5. Yikes!! Changed the water and went all out on the supplements. .4ml of grow, micro, and bloom nutes. 3ml of Sea Storm, 5ml of Gold Storm, and 2ml of Piranha (beneficial bacteria). PH'd to 5.5ish. I have a PH Pen but I heard you have to calibrate it. So I just use the ph drops and change the mixtures colour to find out ph level. Not super accurate but its convenient.

Really stoked to see if my clone reacts well to the change in liquids. I actually used a ball of rolled up pantyhose as a ghetto make-shift rockwool cube. Actually worked super dank. Roots grew out of it no problems. Did start to notice some nute burn even though I haven't used much of any nutes until now. So it would make sense if the ph was out of whack. Everything should be back on track. Anywho. Plants are happy. It's a good day.

Stay elevated folks and have a good one :ganjamon:

Looking good in here dank brother! Will you keep it to 4 plants if it's legalized? Nice job on the ScrOG! On my 1st grow I modified tomato cages. Moving and watering was definitely a PITA. If you want to forget about Ph and pests, you should consider Doc Buds kit! Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures It's awesome, easy to use, as they say "weapons grade" produce, NO Ph, NO bugs, lots of support. I drank to kool aid and it tastes good!

Anyways, keep up the good work and don't be a stranger! :high-five:

Update time! Hey everyone, I have good news! So I was gone from August 1st to the 10th at Shambhala. Came back to a decent looking garden. So glad I managed to keep the gang alive in my absence. Since I have been back, I have made some changes.

Firstly, I removed all the automatic watering systems, water containers, and garbage bags covering the fabric pots. Second, I gave the plants that needed it a nice watering. Checked the runoff and the soil is looking more acidic than alkaline. I'll have to up the water + nutrient PH. Third, I tied in some ghetto ScrOG netting. I'm limited on supplies so I used what string I have, but it's definitely not your common ScrOG set up.
I didn't realize this until after it was all in place, but I ended up making a pentagram.. Looks like the demons are channeling through me for my first grow. Even the underworld wants this grow to be a success haha.
Fourth: I felt like Edward Scissorhands cutting off so many tops however the plants seem to be responding very well. Along with the toppings, I gave Ezra some High Stress Training. She was just getting so tall, especially compared to the other plants. I was worried she might get too close to the lights while the younger plants wouldn't be close enough. So I bent her two main tops fairly severely. But she took it like a hero and was reaching back up for the light within the hour. I accidentally broke a very small portion of the outer layer of her stem when doing more HST. Quickly threw on some tape and she's good to go. What a trooper. Even through all my abuse she is still keeping positive! Savvy!
Fifth. I feel incredibly stupid for not being more self aware in my garden, but I injured flow. It's nothing life threatening. I just pulled off one of her leaf tips by mistake. But that is a lot of energy she put into building her own success, which has now been wasted due to my carelessness. No sense crying over spilled milk though. Live and learn. I will be extra careful around the plants from now on. I feel like Flow will forgive me if I don't make that mistake again.
Lastly. Flow the AI and Athena the Kish of God were germinated later than Ezra, so they are smaller. Plus I topped the two of them on their 3rd node instead of their 6th like Ezra. Which means they aren't quite tall enough to reach my Pentagram ScrOG. So instead I've been using chopsticks to LST their branches out to the sides. Going very well.

All in all, I am extremely pleased with the results so far. I hope to make it to harvest without any more huge issues, but we'll see. Now for the pictures c:

My Pentagram ScrOG Net
PentagramScrOG.jpg

PentagramCloseUp.jpg

Ezra's Side Shot
EzraSideShot.jpg

Mystery Strain
IMG_173832.jpg

Flow's War Scar
IMG_173726.jpg

My Nutes
IMG_172728.jpg

Flow
IMG_172829.jpg

IMG_172931.jpg

Athena
IMG_173128.jpg

AthenaTopView.jpg

My Little Green Oasis
FullGarden.jpg

But yeah. Comments, questions, opinions, and experiences are always welcome. I'd like to hear what you have to say. Peace out.
They are looking great in my opinion.

Wowza, sorry for the delayed response! My page is usually pretty quiet and not much has changed in my garden so I was focusing on work for a little bit. I'll have to make it a priority to visit more often!

Looking good in here dank brother! Will you keep it to 4 plants if it's legalized? Nice job on the ScrOG! On my 1st grow I modified tomato cages. Moving and watering was definitely a PITA. If you want to forget about Ph and pests, you should consider Doc Buds kit! Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures It's awesome, easy to use, as they say "weapons grade" produce, NO Ph, NO bugs, lots of support. I drank to kool aid and it tastes good!

Anyways, keep up the good work and don't be a stranger! :high-five:

Glad to hear from ya :) Good question! Honestly I would best prefer growing two hydroponic cannabis trees in a 4x8x14. But until I can afford the new tent, I think I will aim for 4 plants. Not due to legality though. I'll grow my medicine regardless (so long as it doesn't affect anyone else). But for efficient grow coverage in my tent. Do you live in Canada?

Thanks! Got the mesh rack free from work too. But fully agree that moving and watering can be a pita xD Think I got it down to a system now which is nice. I've been observing some of the Doc Bud's Kit info for a while now and it definitely intrigues me. But the only thing holding me back is the growth rate between my soil and hydro grow. I just have one plant growing in a peanut butter jar full of bubbled water, but the difference is kind of ridiculous. Gotta try full scale. Appreciate the suggestion though! No pests or ph-ing sounds da bomb. Will have to add it to my mental "things to try" list. Cheers, hope your day is great :high-five:

They are looking great in my opinion.

Much appreciated! This is from my first grow though. Onto lots of new stuff! :Namaste:

DB the ladies are looking superb, awesome work man, don't forget to keep it up!:bravo:

Many thanks Coloradokid! Finally getting it all dialed in haha :peacetwo:

Gardens looking fantastic DB:bravo: gratz on kickin those cigs

Thanks a lot DM! I've been trying to water more frequently than previously. Seems to be doing great :) Chea man, feels amazing. Plus all around healthier decision. Stay golden :ganjamon:

Aloha everyone. So a few changes have gone down since last post. Now that my solo AI clone has successfully rooted and been planted in soil, I shuffled her to my new veg cupboard to chill under two 100w cfls. Named her Grace and she's loving the massive 7gal fabric pot all to herself. This way I can get a head start on my next grow as I transition to RDWC along the way. Also have my male bagseed that is getting pollen just everywhere. What a trouble maker haha. Easy to clean though.

As for my main tent. I up-potted my confirmed female bagseed (showed some pistils). I find the males I've had generally show sex very early on in life. I think it would be cool to harness a way to identify males/females just from looking at the plants early on in life. There has to be specific overlapping characteristics that could aid in this quest. Still working on it. Idk, either or I love the process of it all.

Gave everyone a little haircut. Upon further inspection, I noticed some weird pattern on my girls leaves. Thought it might be from the nutes, but I'm almost certain it's a pest of some kind. Holy. Bejesus. These suckers just do not quit my goodness. But it's going to take more than that to stop me! Took off the affected leaves on my 3 biggest plants and some extras to allow more airflow. I turned off all my fans temporarily this time so they wouldn't suck up the fine particles, misted the girls down with some water, and used a spice shaker full of Diatomaceous Earth. Went full ham on the DE.
LEAVE NO LEAF UNTURNED.

Before Haircut
BeforeHaircut.jpg

After Haircut
AfterHaircut.jpg

My little hydro experiment: Absolutely baffled with how fast she grows in bubbled water vs soil. I like it.
HydroExperiment.jpg

Snow Day, weoo.
SnowDay.jpg

Going to need a new carbon filter before I switch to flower. Don't want any smells escaping haha. Maybe a better intake fan also, depending if the budget allows this d: Other than that everything is basically on auto-pilot. Just waiting on my girls to fill out as much as possible. Stay golden folks :)

Love your hydro experiment, super cute and she looks very healthy! :thumb: The soil ladies look wonderful too, everything is a beautiful shade of green, even with some "snow" on top, hehe :love:

Much appreciated! You got me interested in hydro and I'm really glad you did. I'll have to post comparison pics to show the huge difference in growth rate between Grace who was planted at the same time and my hydro girl. But seeing this difference knocked my socks off and I'm still trying to find them haha. Last time I checked though, my hydro girl has some unusual colors going on. Her leaves were lighter green than normal and her veins were very dark green. And on her lowest leaves, they have this weird speckle pattern. Probably somethings up with the water ph I'm thinking. Didn't seem too severe however so I'll leave the DE on for at least a couple more days before I tend to that issue.
Stay golden :)

Back
Top Bottom