DankestBuds Aurora Indica Grown In Soil

Hey everyone. So I was doing my daily check on the girls, and I found something not that chill.. Think it's spider mites.. On my hydro girl! Saw a buunch of spider webs + tons of tiny baby spiders on her lowest leaves, so I chopped them off and tried to get rid of any infection. Didn't see any spiderwebs on my other girls, but it's my weekend now so I'll keep a close eye on them.

Tent Update
TentUpdate02_05_17.jpg

Hydro Girl, looking a little skinny!
HydroProblem.jpg

Heyo, hope you're all having a great Tuesday :) Today is my Sunday so I've been spring cleaning. I love how tidy everything is. But yeah. Took all of my girls out of the tent. Cleaned the heck out of everything. A bit of a pain shuffling Hope in and out but well worth it. Took advantage of having easy access for watering. Gave straight tap water to Melody, Sam, and my un-named bagseed. Just trying to keep them below the THL haha. But for Hope I mixed up a nutrient concoction as a special treat for all her hard work and to give her a little boost. I've just been watering with plain tap water for a few weeks now. Just been kinda lazy tbh and the girls seemed chill as is. Got my PH Pen working though so I can start mixing nutrients conveniently again.

Here is Grace, my Aurora Indica clone! Just using two swirly cfl's, think they're 100w equivalent each. No fan for air circulation, but considering there is no backing to the cupboard, airflow is decent for now.
Grace4.jpg

Cupboard Set-Up
CupboardSetUp.jpg

Beginning of Heavy Defol
BeginningAllOutDefol.jpg

Half Way Done!
HalfWayDone_.jpg

Finally Done! (took a few hours but I was taking my time haha :roorrip:)
FinallyDoneLeHaircut_.jpg

Side Shot #1
SideShot_1.jpg

Side Shot #2
SideShot_2.jpg

Still dealing with those mini spiders. Usually just remove any infected areas. All the more reason for a heavy defol. But yeah, staying positive, I'm sure everything will work out. Have a great day everyone :ganjamon:

I almost don't believe it.. I planted 3 of my smallest bagseed outside just to see if they could survive the transition. Came back a couple weeks later and they were still there!!! Even grew about half a foot for the biggest and a quarter of a foot for the smaller two. I was truly expecting them to be stolen or eaten by animals, but nah. Still chilling. I wonder if they'll be left alone until August/September. That would be extremely cool but I'm feeling isn't likely. We'll have to wait and see :)

This is TWL (The Weakest Link), but she's actually the strongest of the bunch now haha. Funny how things like that work out.
OutdoorGrow_1.jpg

OutdoorGrow_.jpg

Sorry for the blurred picture. Thought it focused properly at the time. But rest assured there are two very healthy cannabis plants to keep TWL company :D
OutdoorGrowSuccess_.jpg

Hope your day is great!

Just randomly passing through...

got laid off recently so I'm going to have to shut down bc can't afford hydro.

Hydro? Water? Well, it has been over a month since you posted the above, so hopefully you've found a new job by now. If not, I've known people to water their cannabis gardens with collected rainwater. Sometimes the pH was a little high, but that was fixable, and it's easy to rig up a bug/dirt filter, lol. Maybe you can get enough water from rains to keep the plants healthy until you can once again afford to pay your water bill?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom