AK48 Indoor Soil Grow - 2013

alexs

Hello everyone! I warmly greet you to my first grow room! It is quite the crude one, so I apologize ahead of time.

I have/am using the following:

5 AK48 Seeds that all germinated properly
4 CFL 26 Watt (100 watt replacement) bulbs
3 1.1 QT soil pots and 2 slightly bigger ones, not sure the correct size.
I am using Edna's Best Soil Mix for the medium, it is an organic soil.

I am not using nutrients at the moment, but I am planning to later when they get bigger.

My plants are currently little seedlings. I received the seeds on 4/20 (Happy day) and began germinating immediately. 3 of which sprouted the following day and the other two the next day. They are all 5 feminized Ak48 seeds from Nirvana Seed bank.

I am keeping the light schedule at 24 at the moment, to help induce the veg stage.

Below is AK48 #3 or Star. ;) This one seems to have a twin as well.

AK48_3.jpg

These are the AK48 1 and 2

AK481_2.jpg

AK48 4 and 5

AK48_BOTTOM_GROW.jpg

Please, let me know what I am doing wrong, right and what I should be doing. It is my first time growing. Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello 420 Community!

It has now been 10 days since the beginnings of this post. My plants have grown a little bit more. However, I fear something is wrong with a few of my plants. I am still using the same equipment as mention in the above post. I have not used any nutrients whatsoever. I do believe I may have over watered them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Below is AK48 #1, which I believe is healthy.
AK48_1_Healthy.jpg

This one is AK48 #3 or Star, which had the twin. I got rid of the twin so the plant can focus entirely on itself. However, please note how the leaves are look really crispy. Please help!
AK48_31.jpg

Lastly, this is AK48 #4, which looks the unhealthiest. I believe it is due to the soil being at a real low pH, but I haven't tested the soil yet. I recently flushed it. Please advise.
AK48_4.jpg

Hi alexs. Not sure if it's just me, but your pics aren't loading on your posts, unless I open the pic's URL in a new tab, bringing me to Rapidshare. It may (or may not, it's up to you) be easier to simply upload pics to the forum's db here at 420Mag. Here's a link to 420Mag's photo upload guide, if you're interested. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Anywho, seedlings ain't lookin' too bad! :) Hope they all keep going. Not really too much experience here, other than can tell ya to try and be patient with AK48 #3 and #4. They may recover yet. Do you have a fan blowing on the seedlings? I had a fan (tiny one, actually) blowing on my Mom's leaves, and they went deep-fried-crispy and brown, lol. Took the fan away, just got A/C running in room about 12 feet away, things going better now, except for heat in my skylight. Thinking fine line between cool fan air, and hot stagnant air.

Good luck!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom