Aku's Soil Trifoliate! Bag Seed Journal 2014 Pics

20140904_001954.jpg

So since growth is moving at a snails pace anyway, I'm going to get rid of that little 38 led bulb and move a cfl back close to she. I will isolate it down but ithink its the temperature, its kept at a steady 70-73 degrees, I think she'd like it warmer? Also, germed some dwarf orange Cali poppies this week as well. Hopefully, I will be tilling the yard this weekend to plant my privacy hedge consisting of mostly morning glory and poppies. Some tall pink and white pampas grasses too. Really wanting to pop an auto but I'm doing more research on breeding and going to seed first. Rather waste 1 plant to seed than pay those prices!

Well. The LED lamps came in from china. They have written on them "LED hydroponics grow light" right there on the manifest. Argh man, besides that and the wait to get them (have to check eBay as to exactly how long it took but it was measured in weeks). After all that though I got 2 COB LED lamps that put out hella light. I'm not sure watts translate in LEDs but these are advertised as 10 and 20 watt lamps. For $39 bucks, these are perfect for a pc grow. I would be interested in their 50 watt lamp as it was only $80 I think. This 20w lamp is really putting out some light, I think these lamps are really a bargain right now, probably going to go up at some point. Anyway, we will see how well they grow. In my impatience I really didn't think about my reg bagseed plant being on a different light schedule as the auto bean I just germed. This will be interesting, I may have to find a new home for flower girl. Hmmm... Guess it goes w/o saying but I rebuilt the pc box again since the LED's came in. I'm getting quite proficient at it. This latest is quite good if I do say so myself. Anyway getting close to abandoning this journal as soon as my La Diva bean pops I'm going to start a new journal.

Well La Diva hit the dirt today. Heading over to the new journal. I will add a link here after I set up the new Journal. My Super Cheapie Freebie Beanie PC Grow

Ya know, thinking about it, I may as well keep on keeping on with this journal as well. Its not like Im getting rid of the plant or something just adding to the family in a different direction. I don't know if its just me but I swear after just 2 nights in the light of those COB LED's the flowers are taking off! I swear they have grown more in 2 days than they have in 2 weeks. I really hope it IS in fact the lights. It COULD be the nutes too. I just fed her with some inherited Tiger Bloom.
I would consider seeding this plant if I could find some quality pollen but as I am pollenless currently that seems to be an impossibility. Any ideas out there?

Surprisingly well thanks for asking! This little bagseed is absolutely loving the tiger bloom.. .
WIN_20140913_005441.JPG

WIN_20140913_005303.JPG

I've got 7-8 good bud sites and over the last few days have gained GIRTH man. Kind of excited after a period of inaction wonder if it was locked or bored or what. It just didn't seem to be doing anything for awhile, then whamo wake up! She didn't show any signs besides maybe too much water before I transplanted her. Hmm curious very curious.

Thanks man. I've germed a different strain, a bought seed from Delicious. She is La Diva and her birthday was yesterday (see other journal) I just am unsure as to where she will go when she becomes recognizable. She's an autofem.
This little girl is doing rather well, I can say I am pleased. With all the bending, twisting, cutting, overwatering and general mistreatment this little girl is quite the soldier, hanging in there. She really really perked up under the COB LED's and when I hit her with the Tiger Bloom. I appreciate all the info here and the time and effort everyone out forth to post it and thanks for the acknowledgement dunc!

Well this all is in preparation for my Himalaya Blue Diesel beans of which I bought 5. I'm not sure if they are feminized, I kind of hope not because I want to have a seed harvest. I have another two Autos to practice with. A delicious cheese and a heavy sativa in the jack herrer family. I want to breed eventually. Hopefully in the spring I will have a more reasonable grow space. For now we shall see what La Diva autofem can do and watch the bagseed in the meantime.

I'm hoping for the best. I just read a thread on a different forum about getting huuuuge yields from smaller plants. They used a superlight soil and watered with Ph'd bubbled water. Something about the 02 in the water that had been bubbled for 24 hers. I'm going to try and replicate the soil and water. It was anparticullar mix of about 6-8 ingredients. I've got 6 more Auto seeds after this. I'm hoping to get just one male to collect some pollen and donate a girlie (or most of one) to seed. Brushing up on my breeding research. Found out that self pollination with the colloidal silver is no Buenos but if I don't get 1 male I can reverse a female and then pollinate a different plant. This should result in 100% auto seeds (possibly fem.) then go from there. I NEED MORE SPACE!

Latest picks, sorry bout the color...
WIN_20140917_023752_3_.JPG

She's coming along. I've started her on oxygenated super-water and she's still getting tiger bloom. Once I finalize my super-Ferrari soil I am concocting (per PD) I may transplant this bitch yet one more time (which I think will make 4 or 5 times total), man the abuse this one has endured all in the name of science and she's still flowering! Simply amazing.

WOW then she is going to stay a runt. Ha, well as many things as I've tried doing with her I'm surprised she's alive and kickin' at all. In an effort to focus her energies on the flowers that have the most potential, I snipped 2 of the lower bud sites. These were actually the "left handed" flowers that were trying to grow even tho they were on the downside of the plant when I bent her over. Anyway they look freakin' great, absolutely smallish in every way but the ingredients are all there. Trich's are still clean and clear. Pics to come.

I am so proud, just like a new Daddy... the absolute 1st babies of my labor. Yep, after all those years of blind consumerism, these guys even being from bagseed, I have actually "produced" some cannabis. I'm not even going to smoke this. There has to be a way to preserve this. Really though, its a pretty meaningful moment. I have smoked for decades. These little babies are from me. Enjoy the baby photos:

1st_Baby.jpg

1st_Baby_Blue.jpg

1st_Baby_close.jpg

Twins9.jpg

Twins_close.jpg

Back
Top Bottom