Alaskan1 is back

Been a long time since I’ve been here. Am starting a grow again but this time on a much smaller scale. Currently have some plants growing outside. Thought I’d give autoflowers a try inside in bubbler buckets. Since I sold all of my equipment I’ll be heading to my fav place to be and pick up a few things. Once I start the autos I’ll start a journal. First one in about 8 years.
See ya all on the flip side

Well hey Alaskan1, welcome back and have fun setting up the grow. I'm learning autos. It'll be nice to see your grow when you start your journal. Will you drop a link here?

Welcome back to 20 Magazine @Alaskan1

Did you do any growing while you were gone?
Will you be starting a grow journal?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Been a long time since I’ve been here. Am starting a grow again but this time on a much smaller scale. Currently have some plants growing outside. Thought I’d give autoflowers a try inside in bubbler buckets. Since I sold all of my equipment I’ll be heading to my fav place to be and pick up a few things. Once I start the autos I’ll start a journal. First one in about 8 years.
Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @Alaskan1. Happy to see you back again. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome::party::theband::cheer: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :420:

:welcome:Been a long time since I’ve been here. Am starting a grow again but this time on a much smaller scale. Currently have some plants growing outside. Thought I’d give autoflowers a try inside in bubbler buckets. Since I sold all of my equipment I’ll be heading to my fav place to be and pick up a few things. Once I start the autos I’ll start a journal. First one in about 8 years.
Welcome back to 420, looking forward to your planting journal

Welcome home brother :welcome: will be interesting to see how autos do in a bubbler they are usually decent in hydro.. mine all turned out tiny so first and last time 🤣 leave them to the professionals. Good luck ✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom