Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I just started a nute change. I woke up horrified with the possibility that I didn't turn my airpump back on after my root vids last night. It would have been game over this morning, but I ran out there in my underware just the same. All was good.

I did some canopy adjustments and decided to flush and fill. I took probably 5 gallons of res water and added to the Candida plants I pulled some RO water to give my probe a home while the res gets refilled and found my TDS was 20. Last change it was significantly higher, which bugged me, 20 is a good number.... I can live with that.

In a few hours my system will be full of fresh RO. I'll add the Silica first, as always, if I remember right, the dosage is .5ml per gallon, so I will be adding 25ml. A few hours later I'll add a full shot of Botanicare's Calmag, then a full shot of Micro. Full dosages of the other base nutes will probably push the PPMs over 1000, or at least come close, so I'll probably add 3/4 shots of the grow and bloom parts. This may sound like a problem, but these nutrients are easy to incorporate throughout the coming days. The first three nutrients aren't like that so thats why they are added first at full dosages. These plants seemed to be pretty cool with excessive nutrients, I may take the PPMs to 1250ish Other nutrients invited will be an enzyme additive called Vitomino. Its has enzymes to promote chemical, hormone and plant function, not so much for res. care. Rhyzo Blast, used to Kickstart root and new growth. This is the shit I was beefing about yesterday, the stuff that isn't Rapidstart. Finally, Hydroguard. The goods. The shit that costs more than child's bone marrow transplant in Canada, BUT its a much better use of funds. Hydroguard is the second coming of Christ. There are probably more things that might make it to the water, but my brain has been resinated from decades of cannabis use so you're just gonna have to cut me some slack.

So, when will I flip?? I'm really on the fence, when it comes to this question. The way its going now it seems like the net will be completely full in a couple weeks, so maybe a New Years flip is in order. With a normal scrog grow I would be very close now, if not already in flower, but I have some questions that need answers from the toedclip standpoint.

Its been a busy day already and the Sun isn't even up yet. I'm presently watching a movie called little Evil on Netflix it has Bridget Everett in it... if you dont know who she is check out the video. One wild bitch

And this one is relatively tame.

Ok folks. Hope its all clear. May the flowers be with you

Nice videos, but I'm disappointed. No toe shots :laughtwo:
Looking forward to seeing them in bloom. I dig your scrog method
Thanks Dank. The scrog method is working well. It a bit more labor intensive, but im thinking it will work out

Good thing you remembered the air pump that could of been bad.
If it was off the plants would have died. I just hate that oh shit feeling that comes out of nowhere... like when you're half asleep.

I'm just waiting for the old man in his underwear photo to come showing up. :rofl:
Is that your kick? Old men in underware? Takes all kinds I guess. Just know that I won't judge you. If you like spaghetti legs with black socks and BVDs with a shot out waist band trying to defy gravity is your thing, go with God my man.

Is that your kick? Old men in underware? Takes all kinds I guess. Just know that I won't judge you. If you like spaghetti legs with black socks and BVDs with a shot out waist band trying to defy gravity is your thing, go with God my man.
Says the guy obsessed with putting foot fetish videos on the internet. I'm surprised YouTube hasn't put age restrictions on those smut videos of yours. Haha

Says the guy obsessed with putting foot fetish videos on the internet. I'm surprised YouTube hasn't put age restrictions on those smut videos of yours. Haha
There just toes buddy. Unless they're violating an orifice they're really not sexually explicit

Back
Top Bottom