Alaskey Purplish RDWC

An even briefer shot of the net adjustments for Candida
Briefer by 12 seconds!

That net in the back still looks better than the spider on caffeine!
CaffeinatedSpider.jpg

You would think the scientists have something better to do than get spiders high and see what kinds of webs they make. I mean it sounds like something a stoner would do!
Sounds like an American scientist. Over funded, uninterested in any real science. Only worried he might get Cheetos crumbs in his keyboard.

A couple quick ones... the first shows the roots in hydro. They arent a dense as ive seen with Rapidstart, which kinda sucks considering im using something similar called Rhyzo Blast. Its not as expensive, but its not cheap. Looks like it isn't as affective. I really like Rapidstart and House and Gardens Root Excelurator.The primary roots coming out of the net pot look good.

Absolutely nothing has happened to the Candida since yesterday (if you were curious haha). I folded over the Purplish plant to push lateral growth. With the plant in this position hormones take over and push the branching. If you were to do this in flower it would stop all aspects of flower and revert to veg.
Im gonna keep the res a little warmer for a bit. It has been cooler lately, and slowing growth a tad. You can see the nutrient level has moved down a bit. This is due to me using hydro water to water/feed the Candida. If I wasn't due for a res change I would replace it with base nutrients, but I will be doing a change within the next few days. The canopy looks pretty good. There are no nutrient issues in the leaves or anything. The plant stalks are around 1 inch in diameter. Nothing crazy, but theres plenty of time to turn that around... same with the roots

Anyway... I was bored. I know daily updates get redundant, but it is what it is

Those big buckets are going to be filled solid with roots by the time you are done vegging the ladies. How many more weeks do you think you have to go before flipping, if New Years is too soon?
Yeah, its just not as impressive as ive seen with Rapidstart. Not sure when ill flip. Somewhere between the end of December and the end of January haha. I'm not sure. The net will be full on New Years.

Back
Top Bottom