Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I already built a shed and a light!
20181215_145413.jpg

No AC needed, but heat would be good so I only can use this during the summer at night. Now I have them in a tent when they're not outside:

Why would I grow inside when I have 130,000 lux for free?
Because its illegal

Maybe in your county ;).
Its not illegal to grow outside in LA county? I don't know if its a county thing, I was under the impression any plants had to be in a lockable enclosure

Nope! I've actually only researched the LA city rules (since that's where I am) and they state:
"You can also plant, harvest, dry, and process up to six cannabis plants in your private residence or on the grounds of your residence."
Source
Thats cool.

Plants look great there liking your scrog method. I think the cbd plants will work out might not be ideal but sometimes you just got to make do with what you got.
I'm excited about this new method. I hate waiting to see how its gonna finish. I feel pretty good about the Candida plants. They arent ultra dense, yet, so it will be fun to see how they turn out... more waiting. Thanks!

Something new or different does make it more exciting for sure!
I'm all about that. Little projects, experiments, etc are a big driver for me. But I suck at waiting.

I know waiting is the hardest part
I really wanted to flip when you flipped. A New Years flip would have been fun. But my little toedclip experiment needs more veg. I really want to pack the screen to see the benefits (if there is any) of moving the branches around when the net is loaded up. To redirect the tops of the branches back toward the light instead of at the edge of the net. Lets plan on a New Years flip next year!

To be fair. I COULD flip the Candida at New Years. It may be a bit early though

Well I am flipping tommorow just decided this morning. That would be cool for next year and maybe run king tut. I pressed some king tut a few days ago got 20% return and it's very tasty.
Ok dude. Next year, King Tut, New Years flip

Why would I grow inside when I have 130,000 lux for free?

Hippies?

Its not illegal to grow outside in LA county? I don't know if its a county thing, I was under the impression any plants had to be in a lockable enclosure

Lockable, like a fenced in back yard? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom