Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I've been having a hard time sleeping and wanted to show what I was doing about it. Im just making tea. A simple mix of ground up bud and a little water. I did this at work. On days where I was watching a machine run itself, or I had some lite work I would make this stuff up and kick it. I dont have any measurements, the only thing you need is to add just enough water to keep from boilng over.
20201207_173445.jpg

After its strained out and the sugar is added. You won't need a cup full. You don't have to strain it. But it can be hard to drink the chuncks
20201207_173933.jpg

stltoed what is that tea supposed to do?

I have a post or two in that thread. Try a teaspoon on your morning toast and peanut butter. The report back at lunch time.

Like Santa Claus took a shit in your house! :laugh:

Those Candidas were getting full strength veg nutes, and ProMix HP has zero nutrients in it, so being hungry at the same time bugs nosh on them probably is making them sad.

:morenutes:

FROG plants look great and so does the re-topped AP!
Haha thanks Shed

So would something I ordered the other night be aptly renamed as. Creamy & Cheesish 1:1?

asking for a friend.

So would something I ordered the other night be aptly renamed as. Creamy & Cheesish 1:1?

asking for a friend.
Is this something you might request from a lady of the night? Maybe a side order at Chasens?

Back
Top Bottom