Alex's 850Watt -23 Plant S.O.G 5 Strain Mix

just stopped by and posted some piks of my boy in the pets section
Hog.. is brandy a pitbull or staff or niether? she has the face of a young staff or pitty
i may be well off the mark tho, and brandy is a very pretty dog, i neer seen that breed before

HOGDADY.... yipp thats my dog, hes 3 now, english staffordshire bull terrier hes great. do you have a dog?

TenaciousKiM.... you would need
chicken wire i used half inch
a largish container, similar to a baby milk tub or the big tubs of nescafe coffe
some activated carbon (ebay, same stuff as used in fish tank filters)
duck tape
some of the the cheapest possiable dish cloths, maybe 3-4 of these
steel foil ducting

£0 container (must av 1 kikin about)
£2.50per kg carbon off ebay, 1 killo needed
£1 ductape- poundland
£1 dish cloths
£5 steel foil style ducting 3 meters off ebay
Total £9.50

tools
Scissors
needle and thread
flimsy wire or cable cutters

realy easy job maybe an hour at most following instructions

Also white widows a good smoke from personal experiance, few year ago in amsterdam me anda buddy had a couple afternoons in a coffee shop smokin good stuff, last day we were there we went to the coffee shop and asked for the strogest type they stocked, he giggled and sold us 2 white widow joints, we were trashed after half lol n il offer as much help as i can, my knolege is limited compared to a lot of people on 420 but your deffo on the right ste if your wanting help with your grow :)

also feel free to ask as much as u like pal

Can you post a pic of the filter Alex just to have an idea? also kewl dogg you inspired me to make pete my pet rat as my avatar although I think he's not considered to be a pet to most people lol

not evry1s choice i gues but its ur pet lol i no a lad who has one its white, il post you a pik of the filter in the morning im in bed now, i dunno wat part of the world your in so mornin to me cud be nite time for u, its 01:00 here. the filter is pretty d.i.y lookin, but it seres its purpose :)

TenaciousKiM.... heres the filter i made,
SP_A0270.jpg

the fartherst on plant is the amnesia lemmon i have two of these they are on day 17 of 12/12 from seed as oposed to the othes on day 14 of 12/12 from seed. heres the lemmon
SP_A0264.jpg

heres a pik of one line of me girls keeping at the same hieght so far
SP_A0265.jpg

and a group stot, sorrt about the light, i turned off the hps an left on only the cfl but still some glaire
SP_A0268.jpg

Ok I think I can manage that. Am gonna make one, thanks for the pic

Your using HPS for vegging?

and a group stot, sorrt about the light, i turned off the hps an left on only the cfl but still some glaire
SP_A0268.jpg

hi, erm im not realy reging at all. i am but i aint, typcly veggin is having your light cycle 18 hours light / 6 hours dark. this grow im doing now has been given no veg time wat so ever. so the lights have been 12 hours light to 12 hours dark from the start.... hence 12/12 from seed lol. the reason in this is you can fit a lot of plants into a small area creating a SEA OF GREEN (SOG). with having no veg time the plants dont branch out much and the aim is to finish with one main cola of bud on each plant. (REAL SHORT)
i prefer hps to anythin els, metal halide is best for veg, but it gets way hot, i think if i was doin a grow that needed a lot of veggin time id buy a buket load of cfl's, veg wiv them and flower wiv hps.
im hoping flowering to start wiv these by about day day 21-25

if you want a walkthrough for the filter il pm u one, just let us no

hi, erm im not realy reging at all. i am but i aint, typcly veggin is having your light cycle 18 hours light / 6 hours dark. this grow im doing now has been given no veg time wat so ever. so the lights have been 12 hours light to 12 hours dark from the start.... hence 12/12 from seed lol. the reason in this is you can fit a lot of plants into a small area creating a SEA OF GREEN (SOG). with having no veg time the plants dont branch out much and the aim is to finish with one main cola of bud on each plant. (REAL SHORT)
i prefer hps to anythin els, metal halide is best for veg, but it gets way hot, i think if i was doin a grow that needed a lot of veggin time id buy a buket load of cfl's, veg wiv them and flower wiv hps.
im hoping flowering to start wiv these by about day day 21-25

if you want a walkthrough for the filter il pm u one, just let us no

Hmm ok, I see what your saying, I still have a lot to learn.

Question? what do you use for noise? am totally spaced out:tokin: asking lol I have the exhaust fan running kus I brought home a purple kush clone and I just noticed how F'in loud the fan is, Am so paranoid right now thinking the neighbors can hear. So am just gonna turn it off and continue my :blunt: because it's totally killing my high.

haha, wiv noise i cant help a great deal. im sure there will noise control things u cud buy but i dont no of any but.......... even if ur neibors can hear your exaust fan it could be an extractor fan in the bath room or the kitchen right? purple kush :) hmmmm purple strains are sweet :) u should post a pik of your purple kush clone and set up or even start a grow journal of it and just add your new plants wen seeds arrive ?

also thanks to Hogdady and Vaped out Joe for the +reps, i stil have no idea how to leave reputation points..... also ppl a bit of help. with my grows iv done in the summer time iv ran my lights through the night as its easyer to keep temps down, this time iv ran through the day as its easier to keep a stedy temp as its winter coming here... my own paranoia got the best of me wiv the heat seaking helicopter over and around the top of my house every night!!!! figured if its 0 degrees or -1,2,3 degrees outside then hot spots be easy to pik up? wel the problem iv left my self with is that now my night time temps in my grow room are getting down to 55-60 is this to low? i think il make a short video of the police helicopter hovvering close by, iv counted and its at least every other night, there a wooded area behind my house and i thing a lot of joy riders and crimms hed for there in there bid to escape the law

also thanks to Hogdady and Vaped out Joe for the +reps, i stil have no idea how to leave reputation points..... also ppl a bit of help. with my grows iv done in the summer time iv ran my lights through the night as its easyer to keep temps down, this time iv ran through the day as its easier to keep a stedy temp as its winter coming here... my own paranoia got the best of me wiv the heat seaking helicopter over and around the top of my house every night!!!! figured if its 0 degrees or -1,2,3 degrees outside then hot spots be easy to pik up? wel the problem iv left my self with is that now my night time temps in my grow room are getting down to 55-60 is this to low? i think il make a short video of the police helicopter hovvering close by, iv counted and its at least every other night, there a wooded area behind my house and i thing a lot of joy riders and crimms hed for there in there bid to escape the law

To rep someone click on the white scales below the avatar of the person you want to rep.

55-60 is okay.

I've got a really strong laser pointer for you to point at the helicopter!

tonight iv just gave the plants theres first lot of nutrients. as iv tryed to skip veg as much as possiable i didnt give any vegging nutrients. and as im hoping for flowering to start shortly the nutes iv gave are canna tera flora. i hope iv gone the right way about this. if i havnt i havnt lol nothing i can do now

haha, wiv noise i cant help a great deal. im sure there will noise control things u cud buy but i dont no of any but.......... even if ur neibors can hear your exaust fan it could be an extractor fan in the bath room or the kitchen right? purple kush :) hmmmm purple strains are sweet :) u should post a pik of your purple kush clone and set up or even start a grow journal of it and just add your new plants wen seeds arrive ?

I'm gonna post my pic's and setup.. just as soon as I get my seeds, I wanna take pictures and post all at once. Also gonna take a short video shot of my grow room so ya'll can point some ideas or advice to me. also just came back from the dispensary and couldn't help bringing home more clones... so it looks like am gonna start of a bit big for my first grow :yummy:

Oh and the exhaust fan isn't as loud, I was just totally baked :tokin: was smoking some bomb og kush that had me all paranoid lol I walked outside in the morning and couldn't hear crap other then the music I play when taking my baths.... come to think of it --- I think I play my music a bit to loud hehehe

but anyway... looking good!
keep the pictures coming!

if there were dispencarys here were u cud just buy clones my house would be ful of em.... top to botton lol, nothin wrong wiv a big first grow the bigger the better at 420. As long as the loud music is gud music i wouldnt worry lol

hey alex nice set up. those square pots seem very convenient. As far as 12/12 they should vegg for at least 20 days b4 they show sex and maybe a month b4 you start to see some real flowering. for how tighly you have got them packed in there are you gonna focus them on the main colas or top/lst/fim them? also are you running the full 850watts now?
i be following along :tokin:

hey falcore, yes mate just focusing on main cola/tops. i no how it works with the veg time but id seen and heard so many good grows doing 12/12 from seed i had to give it a go and numerous sources have saidits not uncommon to see pistels on day 18 of 12/12 from seed. mine are guna take a bit longer mind. the square pots are great man. could squeeze another 5 in there if id wanted to.. ebay 20 of em for under £20. and im at the moment running 725watt but if the hydro shop has my light hanger in today then it el be 850watt come tonight :) thanks for coming by falcore nice to have you onboard :)

Back
Top Bottom