Alienpus's DWC, Indoor, HPS: Kripple Shock, Incredible Bulk & Ice Cream, 2014

Re: Alienpus's - DWC - Indoor - HPS - Kripple Shock - Incredible Bulk - Ice Cream - 2

Damn, brother... I hope you get to feeling well soon! I am super impressed that you built a system that sustained itself while you were healing up. Mad reps brother!

Re: Alienpus's - DWC - Indoor - HPS - Kripple Shock - Incredible Bulk - Ice Cream - 2

Thanks for the well wishes guys, doctors say I'll be just fine and the only permanent damage is a golf ball sized piece of muscle tissue that had to be removed and the scars, still need surgery to remove the rod and pins though.

As happy as I am that the flowering plants did well, I lost all my veg plants and genetics. I am very lucky though, I had spares in the bubble cloner that I had removed from the box and left on a shelf to be culled the day before and many survived on the standing water in the cloner.

They are not pretty but I should be able to save some of the pheno's to continue my project, just hope its the good ones.

IMG_235213.JPG

I sure hope so! You had some great looking phenos for sure! Are you able to move around your room pretty easily?

Its pretty tough getting around but I can slide myself in and stand but cant reach most of the plants, the problem is since both my left leg and arm are broken I cant use crutches, walker or a cane

Glad you and your plants are alive mate. I picture you hobbling, crawling, slithering around your grow room dragging yourself with one arm.. Plus reps for your electrical genius and also because my green thingy is bigger than yours which is plainly ridiculous...

Thanks guys.

So I got excited and did another. This is plant 'C' (incred bulk). I call her incredible disappointment, this was one of the largest plants but the only thing incredible or bulky about this one is the leaves. Ready 55 days it was all leaves, stronger smelling medium density buds.

smell

IMG_240815.JPG

could not agree more,, oh,, yes i can,, i agree more than dan,,,, :bravo:,,,,,that is awesonium and unobtanium combined,, cheers alien,, a pm to you soon,,:welldone:

Those photos you just uploaded of those lil fat plants are very impressive I'm subbed now

Feeling good so I did the last one that was ready at 55 days. This is plant '3' (kripple shock), everything about this plant is DENSE, she was small, very little stretch compared to the others but is nearly all bud, feels like a brick in my hand. Smells like nothing I have seen before, going to hang on to this pheno for now.

IMG_242015.JPG

And a group shot

IMG_242415.JPG

AP you must be on the mend if you did that just now. I sometimes feel like I've been run over by a car after a bunch of trimming. In your case it would be two cars. (?)

AP you must be on the mend if you did that just now. I sometimes feel like I've been run over by a car after a bunch of trimming. In your case it would be two cars. (?)

Feeling good, I grow decent meds:). It actually went pretty well, the plants stand on their own on the table because of the pots and I cut my thumb free from the cast

just amazing,,:trance: ,,,,happy to hear you are feeling a bit better,, cheers

Back
Top Bottom