Amateur Grower Here

Jmaninthemiddle420

Growing my first real plant. I’ve tried a couple before but the first one I didn’t know what I was doing the second was poor genetics but this one I’m growing is dank AF. I went to college for sustainable agriculture and have a good idea of what I’m doing. I am growing super skunk I bought off of 420 and it awesome. 3 weeks to go so far. The only nutrients I give it during veg is my urine, coconut water, compost tea(compost alfalfa kelp epsom molasses, used coffee grinds and egg shells. Than for bloom compost tea with added honey for extra smell, and coconut water. If you don’t have access to raw coconut in your area than use harmless harvest. It’s the closest to raw coconut water your going to get it’s expensive but nothing compared to bottled nutrients.

If you don’t have access to raw coconut in your area than use harmless harvest. It’s the closest to raw coconut water your going to get it’s expensive but nothing compared to bottled nutrients.

I use the freeze dried coconut water from Buildasoil.
Closest thing to fresh squeezed I've found.

I use the freeze dried coconut water from Buildasoil.
Closest thing to fresh squeezed I've found.
I’ve heard freeze dried is pretty good do your plants like it? Harmless harvest is marketed as a raw product idk if actually is or not. It does have a natural pink color and it says it contains a lot of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium. Not to mention it’s the most aromatic coconut water I’ve ever had. They sell it at Whole Foods in bulk and Walmart sells it individually

image.jpg

:welcome: Growing my first real plant. I’ve tried a couple before but the first one I didn’t know what I was doing the second was poor genetics but this one I’m growing is dank AF. I went to college for sustainable agriculture and have a good idea of what I’m doing. I am growing super skunk I bought off of 420 and it awesome. 3 weeks to go so far. The only nutrients I give it during veg is my urine, coconut water, compost tea(compost alfalfa kelp epsom molasses, used coffee grinds and egg shells. Than for bloom compost tea with added honey for extra smell, and coconut water. If you don’t have access to raw coconut in your area than use harmless harvest. It’s the closest to raw coconut water your going to get it’s expensive but nothing compared to bottled nutrients.
Welcome friend. :welcome:

I’ve heard freeze dried is pretty good do your plants like it? Harmless harvest is marketed as a raw product idk if actually is or not. It does have a natural pink color and it says it contains a lot of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium. Not to mention it’s the most aromatic coconut water I’ve ever had. They sell it at Whole Foods in bulk and Walmart sells it individually

image.jpg
Plants love it.
Much cheaper and easier to phuck with, just mix as much as you need when you need it.

Welcome to the party, J!

Get that journal going. I'm eager to follow your grow!

I need to look into the coconut water. Never considered using it before.

I have had a few plants I wanted to piss on. Now I know I can! :laughtwo:

Welcome to the party, J!

Get that journal going. I'm eager to follow your grow!

I need to look into the coconut water. Never considered using it before.

I have had a few plants I wanted to piss on. Now I know I can! :laughtwo:
Make sure you don’t use straight urine you want to dilute it about 1 cup urine to 1 gallon of dechlorinated water

Make sure you don’t use straight urine you want to dilute it about 1 cup urine to 1 gallon of dechlorinated water
Well, that will kind of take the fun out of it! :rofl:

image.jpg
I use one of these bottles for every gallon
also make sure you drink plenty of water and eat relatively healthy

Hey, can someone point in me in the right direction as far as where & how to post if I need advice?

I need advice on obtaining advice :)
Thanks in advance!
FAQ's is a good place to start. Could be your question has been asked and answered in there before. If you can't find what you need then you can create a new post. Try to give as much detail as possible and photos always help if it's a plant problem.

I have to ask what the deal is with adding urine to your water? I haven't heard that before.

Back
Top Bottom