Congrats on the great harvest! Not too bad for a first grow with two plants in one pot :). Aim higher and higher!
Thanks shed, couldn't have had this much luck without you and everyone else's help! Definitely rolling a few up in your guys' names. Hoping to get a better suited apartment or house in the next 4-8 weeks and will be popping some more seeds, hoping for 10oz's and eventually joining the 1lb club:tommy: lol

Part 1 of the smoke report
I tried the larger sativa biased nugs and they are very earthy not much flavor on the exhale. She has a high that comes on quickly and just keeps rolling on for about 10 minutes. If smoking a small to moderate amount slight body numbness and comfort, almost feels like being in a Jacuzzi without the water. Works well for pain. If smoking a large amount you can expect to not move for a while. I got severe couch lock and ended up staring at the wall a good 40 minutes before I could gather the will to move :rofl:
she feels like the indica that she is. If judging harshness 3-4/10.
Not very harsh but definitely not the smoothest I've smoked.

The smaller popcorn nugs for this plant were so airy at harvest I almost threw them away. Definitely glad I didn't as they are by far my favorite so far! These are the berry scented nugs. I'm hoping they just cured more quickly due to their size and this is what's in store for the larger ones!
They have the same high but with a pedigree. Complete pain numbing for me. Almost like being desensitized
The smoke is a little harsher but worth it completely!
Smoked it through a bong but the harshness reminded me of the tobacco in wraps. 5/10
Boring exhale changes to berries quickly

I tried the larger sativa based nugs
she feels like the indica that she is.
:hmmmm:
almost feels like being in a Jacuzzi without the water.
Could have saved me a shit ton of money!
ended up staring at the wall a good 40 minutes before I could gather the will to move
Excellent!
The smoke is a little harsher but worth it completely!
That should improve with a longer cure as well.
I almost threw them away. Definitely glad I didn't
I have been hearing that from people, that the popcorn is better than it looks!

Great smoke report! Congrats on the success :).

Barillaro those are tasty looking nugs! :high-five:
Nice smoke report.

Back
Top Bottom