Any ideas what I am dealing with here?

Brewse

So I just switched to 12/12 and switched from grow to bloom, well the transition suggested amounts of GH Flora drain to waste chart (half of the chart recommendation as I always have) and for the 1st time I am getting bright yellow in the new growth, and what looks like a calmag deficiency. Help!
20161104_203109.jpg
20161104_203114.jpg
20161104_203114.jpg

It could also be iron or sulfur deficiencies. Alot of weird shit happens after that first week of 12/12. I can't tell cause of the leds. Their spectrum fucks with my color blindness issue's.

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

I will try to get some pics of them out of the tent under regular lighting, once my phone charges a little bit. It's too low for the flash right now, uhg. Thanks for the quick response. So if it is, the solution is to flush with phed water?

I grow organically, so my advice might seem a lil out there. I wouldn't worry about flushing anything just yet. If she's deficient, then she needs a lil something. Not the other way around, where's she's had too much of something. I'll wait till you send some new pic's before I give you some advice.

What medium are you growing in and at what ph? I can't see the proper colours in your led lit photos, but I think I've been through this type of problem a few times including very recently. Check here Anyone make DIY calmag? and see if it looks the same to you. Also if it does then google cannabis iron deficiency and see how it relates to ph, there are some good threads on it. I fixed mine which happened this week. It's my new found favourite deficiency because it's actually reversible and my leaves are almost back to normal. :thumb:

It could just be the hormone build up the new growth always comes in very light looking in the frist few weeks of 12\12 the light can not destroy as much so it builds up in the tops of the plants.
P.s. i see nothing wrong with them from those pics i grow under led so easy to spot stuff for me . even in the wierd color of led .

:thumb: your plants look beautifull i think when you get them out and see you'll get your answers
ps what species are they because they look:drool:
chill and :passitleft:

Ok so I pulled out the girls I thought looked like it was having the most trouble, and it may not be as bad as I thought. I am using soil, FF Happy Frog. This is a mixed patch all from seeds, I have 2 Pineapple Express, 1 African something (I can't remember what he said it was called), and 3 from unknown bag seed (was very happy to get those beans as it was DANK). This pic is one of the pineagle express girls.

20161105_004559.jpg

I am going to try to get some pics of the leaves that are showing the stress when the lights come on.

From what I can tell his happens a lot with GH Flora series, both Flora and Flora Nova. I generally mix the Grow and Bloom formula a little bit during the first week or so of 12/12 because it's still going to want nitrogen, and especially once it starts stretching. I think it's best to think of bloom not as when you switch to 12/12 but literally when your flowers are blooming, but if you use the Grow and add in a little bit of Bloom it will up the P and K ratio and get it ready. I think there's some kind of fomula around the internet somewhere that states 5 mL/G of Grow with 3 mL/G with Bloom when switching to 12/12 and through the stretch.

So this is the other issue I mentioned in my original premature cry for help. I can\'t tell if it\'s a calmag issue or a phosphorous issue or both or neither...more experienced growers recognize this?
20161106_020652.jpg

So this is the other issue I mentioned in my original premature cry for help. I can\'t tell if it\'s a calmag issue or a phosphorous issue or both or neither...more experienced growers recognize this?
20161106_020652.jpg

That looks like the problems i had with my plants. I found out that when growing with LEDs you might have too add some Calmag so i tried that and now i dont got that problem anymore.

So if you have not added any calmag, try give it a light dose my friend. :thumb:

Now that I can see, it looks like a phosphorus deficiency. I'd give her some CalMag, and a PK booster of some sort...

I'm going through this in my DWC at the moment. I've been having issue balancing ph and the shock has resulted in the same as yours. Your change of nutes probably caused a spike in ph which resulted in what your seeing. A ph flush should bring the girls back to normal in a week. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom