Any members on here from the UK?

DrTentgrow

Hello I am just curious how much members on here are from the UK? I am I picked this site as I felt it had a more grown up informative and helpful members compared to the many others some of which are just full of people arguing and trying to be better than one another.

Hi guys,
I'm also checking in from the sunny, dry and frost free UK! :laughtwo:

Would be nice if we can share info on where we get our stuff.
For me eBay and Amazon are proving the best way to get stuff as my local shops only sell seeds and nothing else.

Check out my grow if you guys get a chance :nicethread:

I am not from the UK, wish I was. My dearly departed wife was from Surrey. My kids have dual citizenship and I encourage them to move to England. We have no freedom here in the US, regardless of what the world believes. We are a police state which jails and imprisons more of it's own citizens than any other country in the world. Here in Texas, USA, to get arrested with four ounces of weed gets an automatic 180 days of state jail time. AUTOMATIC. No probation, nothing. Your ass is spending the next half year in jail, Texas Jail.

I am not from the UK, wish I was. My dearly departed wife was from Surrey. My kids have dual citizenship and I encourage them to move to England. We have no freedom here in the US, regardless of what the world believes. We are a police state which jails and imprisons more of it's own citizens than any other country in the world. Here in Texas, USA, to get arrested with four ounces of weed gets an automatic 180 days of state jail time. AUTOMATIC. No probation, nothing. Your ass is spending the next half year in jail, Texas Jail.

That's disgraceful if I were to get caught with that amount and it was a first time drug offence I'm almost certain you won't go to prison you would get community service and fine or something like that possibly just a warning.

Texas is no joke. But Its gonna change you have to vote. some other stoned thoughts Cannabis an unprofitable drug crop if its free and a goldmine if you control the supply.

The local coppers around here are a bit over zealous too...

Trying to do you for intent to supply if you got more than 2 grams...

Its easier to catch a stoner, than a thieving piece of shite.., thats why we get targeted... Keeping the numbers up for chief constable to wave at the politicians.... Oh well done, you made us look good... Heres a knighthood !!

Quick couple questions:
How are you lot coping with the cold temps when the lights are off?
Also how do you dry/cure in the cold?
I struggled loads with my first crop. Wouldn't dry right because it was so cold. Ended up sticking it all in the microwave for 30 second blasts on defrost. Not ideal at all.
Thanks

CENTRAL HEATING!!! How is it possible that I hadn't thought of that as a really obvious and simple solution.

*shakes head in shame*

My central heating is off at night, but my light is on.

My cabinet is lined with laminate floor, gold backed underlay. Very thin but great at insulating.

I know my CFL 200w doesnt kick out much heat, but is more than enough in the space i have.

If i had a hps/hid lighting system i would have them on at night and off during the day. Im only doing autos so only 4 hours of darkness.
I should have thought a house heating system will be more than enough to keep em warm during lights out.. With a filter fan combo providing the airflow.

As for drying, i have yet to do this: being my first grow

Im thinking of utilising a space above my boiler. Final plans are not worked out tho :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck fellow grower... The poxy weather sure aint helping u

:peace:

I remember reading somewhere that boils can be too humid. Good idea if that's wrong though.
I will check out your grow now :)

+rep!
I will check them out :)

Bud worshiper : don't thank me just yet I might be wrong! Haha

Im uk,check my first grow pics
jack19.jpg
jack19.jpg
jack19.jpg
jack24.jpg
jack_15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom