Any members on here from the UK?

Im also from uk!!! good to see quite a few people on here!! just thought id share this with people incase anyone is unaware but if you
are growing less than 9 plants and its your first offence then punishment will be anything from absolutely nothing to a maximum of some community service. This is another advantage of growin fewer but much bigger plants and vegging for a long time (my favourite way anyway)!!!

Cultivation or production of cannabis: Sentencing Manual: Legal Guidance: The Crown Prosecution Service

Hi there and welcome to :420:

+ reps for the link

Hope your part of the world has dried out somewhat now...
Stunning scenery

Best of buds too you fellow grower

:Namaste:

Hey guys thought I'd say hi I'm in the U.K., nice to see this thread what kinda strains you guys doing?:nicethread::thumb::yahoo:

Alright scarmanga

I'm doing Fruity Chronic Juice and Northern Light Blue in a ScrOG. And i'm doing Jack 47 Auto and Think Different autos.

What you growing?

ahaha, I see a lot of people have gone for the WW, its always a winner :p personally I always have super lemon haze going and then others come and go, just drying some WW and sour diesel as we speak!!!

UK here, growing holy grail kush, cotton candy and BLZBUD.
Using LEDs and its my first grow.
Happy 420 people

Hi all, from the uk also! Just curious if anyone knows how guerrilla grows do in our neck of the woods? Always thought it wasn't possible, self admitted newbie though. Just asking because an outdoor grow got rumbled near me recently.

Hi all, from the uk also! Just curious if anyone knows how guerrilla grows do in our neck of the woods? Always thought it wasn't possible, self admitted newbie though. Just asking because an outdoor grow got rumbled near me recently.

I dont know how you would manage it with the climate alone let alone everything else involved lol

That was my thinking too, just curious to see if this poor chap knew something I didn't. Planning an indoor grow myself, got everything sorted except a grow space :6 don't think the mrs would take the news very well.

That was my thinking too, just curious to see if this poor chap knew something I didn't. Planning an indoor grow myself, got everything sorted except a grow space :6 don't think the mrs would take the news very well.

I have thought about it and I know it works because I have a few family members who grow in their garden during the summer. Well from may til Oct. Anyway it can be done but finding a place that is safe and can get enough sunlight.

As for the Mrs thing....it took me some time but now I'm using her office space!
First thing I did was point out the law, and the law states that if you have under 9 plants and are growing for personal use and not profit you will not face jail.
I have 2 friends who have been raided and let off with a cautions for this very reason.
Then just start making your case about how dealers put crushed glass in your weed To add weight and a fake THC look. Then find a small area where it can be done safely so she is not bothered by it.

Hope this works

you are a genius my friend!! Looks like I've got a reason to clear the garage out finally!!

Might give an outdoor grow a go as a bit of an experiment, got a load of woodland close by. I'll be sure to find a better spot then the poor chap recently busted.

you are a genius my friend!! Looks like I've got a reason to clear the garage out finally!!

Might give an outdoor grow a go as a bit of an experiment, got a load of woodland close by. I'll be sure to find a better spot then the poor chap recently busted.

Let me know out the outdoor because I too have lots of woodland but just not sure about it. But yeah, Google "UK cannabis laws" the first page is full mof info about keeping it under 9 plants (based on 40g per plant) and also no proof of making profit! That's the most important part.
My mate actually got caught with 16 but because his mother has a disability and there are 5 smokers in his house he got off with caution (didn't even take his equipment)

Again this is not LAW, its more of a sublaw.....a loophole even.its not like Portugal where you can smoke a j next to police without fear but you do have a bit of leg room these days!

Back
Top Bottom