Any members on here from the UK?

if u are ever caught i suggest 2 things.

1. do a preprepared statement saying 'i smoke cannabis for personal use'. those are the only 5 words u should say, do not try to explain yourself! You will only make matters worse 9 times out of 10.

2. Ask for a solicitor straight away. remember they know the law inside out and are there to help u.

if u are ever caught i suggest 2 things.

1. do a preprepared statement saying 'i smoke cannabis for personal use'. those are the only 5 words u should say, do not try to explain yourself! You will only make matters worse 9 times out of 10.

2. Ask for a solicitor straight away. remember they know the law inside out and are there to help u.

What cult said

I'm based in Swindon, I grow tomato's aha, I'm really a beginner but learning fast, want to do some serious guerilla/stealth growing outdoors.

I'm from the UK (south England) Currently my first time guerilla growing and I'm having success, however one OG kush is struggling (iv uploaded pics)

Advantages and disadvantages. STRONGLY DISAGREE

1. the WINDOW to plant outdoors is April - August (September and october) are still warm but need to flower then so October is the deadline, plants start to die after that.

2, I've planted normal NOT auto-flowering, which means you ideally HAVE to plant now, preferably last month April, as they will start to flower as soon as the light starts to draw in, the days draw in, so that's on the **22nd JUNE**

3. If i produced "auto-flowering plants" which don't care about sunlight, they normally flower automatic after 2 months.
basically, I could plant 1, then have time to clone it, and make 10, then have time to clone them and make 100!
I will be doing this next year. for sure.

4. the years weather vary s this is a small risk, however so far has been perfect, my plant is actually suffering from to much nuuts, and sunlight ATM I've had to help it, give it water often.

5. Guerilla Growing is free (apart from seeds and soil) means no smell, no electricity bills, no chance of being caught, I've worn gloves, had escape routes, (in-case of dogs) WORST CASE SCENARIO somebody finds it, reports it to the police, the police investigate and set up a stealth cam to capture the growers face. so I always wear gloves and a face mask when I go to inspect my grow. ALSO as a safety mechanism I place many (stick traps/indicators) so to get to it people will tread and brake these sticks *unknowingly* this has never happened, but if it does, I will move in fast, dig up all the plants and clear out.
It is incredible safe and would be extremely hard for police to prove you were growing it. its the best way to grow.

6. If you get a good summer, you can grow MASSIVE plants, unlike in a house environment the smell is masked by other plants and the wind is a natural fan.

7. Disadvantages, Bugs and slugs, when planted from seed the seedlings have about 1/4 chance of surviving the infant stage as bugs eat the stork (killer) leaves or roots. I've fount that putting a straw over the baby stork/stem protects it, placing a seethrough plastic cup over the top protects the leaves (it will outgrow this obviously)
once it grows a few sets of leafs and enters the toddler stage, the stem/stork is strong enough not to be vulnerable to bug attacks, however birds and rabbits might eat the new fan leafs so make sure at the point to change the protective set-up into (i use) sticks with green plastic netting, its invisible and blends into the environment, unlike metal mesh.
once in the ADULT stage only deer pose a threat, then apply a big protection, wood or metal mesh, ( i prefer wood to blend in)

8. drying outdoors in a tent is a good idea if you can get a few sunny days, once harvested I cant return home with it, so i can dry it fast in my car if i turn on the air-conditioning.

9. once dried and cured, grind ALL of the bud, and place it into a vacuum saleable jar or bag, store in a dark, cold, dry place, it will last for well over a year this way. I don't want mine near the house so I will be burying the jars deep in the cold.

10. I'm only young and have work to deal with currently so finding spare time to do this is hard, my objective is to sell it, (lifes to short to stay in the slow lane) I can work like my granddad, retire when I'm 60, and have a stroke when im 65. F that.
I want fast cars, holidays, big houses, I'm not content with the average.

SO that's my advice, hope it helped took me forever to type.
you need £3000 a year to rent a flat, £2000 a year on food, optional other expenses car fuel ext.
The fact I could grow one plant, clone it, and live the rest of the year free interests me.

I guerilla grow, i'm 20 and don't have my own place ATM so it presents its challenges, from what i HEAR plants do much better in Guerilla grows if they are grown a few weeks inside first, 9 plants is a decent amount, far more than most could use for personal use.

I'm new and from northeast england mid 20s first time grower 3 plant 1 week into flower personal/medical user

Just like to say hi

Nice flag..

Fuzzy duck, ducky fuzz... Does he ??.... Thats an awesome drinking game... A mispent youth, normally on a hockey festival or tour !!!

:high-five:

Ye i like to think of my name as of a play of words...

Metaphorical speaking - do i care !

Well if didn't, i would not be here or the areas i choose to post in !

Back
Top Bottom