Any members on here from the UK?

hehe.. i wanted to post my blog address so contact could be made for meet ups. Unfortunately although my intentions are good there are apparently bad apples that ruin it. Sorry about that :)

I am UK to. Mostly grow outdoor now and love growing auto's outdoor. Before people say they are shit mine certainly are far from shit. I have over a decade of breeding in them and yes I have grown a lot more indoor than most people to. I stopped growing indoor after loosing my home for growing and being made homeless for breach of tenancy. I will do a introduction threat probably tomorrow if I have time with a few pics. But here if a few for now.
temporary_zpscbc95e77.jpg
DSC_0179_zpsutpn4kqg (1).jpg
temporary_zps5f0256cd.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_166793.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_18404.jpg

I am UK to. Mostly grow outdoor now and love growing auto's outdoor. Before people say they are shit mine certainly are far from shit. I have over a decade of breeding in them and yes I have grown a lot more indoor than most people to. I stopped growing indoor after loosing my home for growing and being made homeless for breach of tenancy. I will do a introduction threat probably tomorrow if I have time with a few pics. But here if a few for now.
temporary_zpscbc95e77.jpg
DSC_0179_zpsutpn4kqg (1).jpg
temporary_zps5f0256cd.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_166793.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_18404.jpg
I could swear I've seen that mouse before on AFN. Have we met?

We may of I am a member over their. Their is a Canadian grower used it after asking permission from me first.
I'm sure we have. I'm evilscotsman over there. Was getting too much though. The place ends up taking over my life and it just ruins thè fun of journaling.
So here I am :)

Have you planted dozens of plants up the walls and got 1 light source in the middle? That's quite disorientating trying to see how you've done that lol
That's 6 rom x heri plant vertical grow. In a 1.2x1.2x2 tent. 38oz dry from them and I had 9 chilli plant's using the floor space. Crazy disorienting pic. Makes people think WTF lol. I kind of like plant pics like that. Here is a strain I made alway made people say WTF lol.
Self topping plant.
gallery_73781_4410_103887.jpg
user2159_pic4251_1297851426.jpg
user2159_pic2743_1286790317.jpg

I'm sure we have. I'm evilscotsman over there. Was getting too much though. The place ends up taking over my life and it just ruins thè fun of journaling.
So here I am :)
I remember you now. I only go ever AFN a few times a year as i am a seasonal grower now. I still do a few indoor strain but in a greenhouse. So even they are seasonal. GGing is what I mostly do these day's. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom