Anyone ever seen anything like this before? Any input is welcome

mrthornton

420 Member
I am a small time grower for personal medicine only so not a big expert. The picture attached has bewildered me and I would love some expert opinion on what this is.

I finished an indoor grow in March and set one of the containers outside. There apparently was a little soil still left in the bottom of the container. I looked at it the other day and all these little seedlings had sprouted up inside it.

I'm not a botanist or anything but these look exactly like little cannabis seedlings and cotyledons.

Now, the other interesting thing is there are dozens of these little seedlings all around the building where I grow, but nowhere else on my property does that particular plant type exist.

Perhaps it's another plant that just looks like cannabis, but would love some input. I was under the impression that a seed was needed to sprout the plant, but maybe I'm wrong.

Please let me know your thoughts and thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7274.jpg
    IMG_7274.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 167
Yes that’s correct, seeds to start with. Did you let your last grow go to seed? Pollination from males to females does happen with bees and wind. My2cents
I did not intentionally let them grow to seed. I had a lot of problems with the plants and never was sure what it was. I did not see any bananas or seeds on them though.

I was wondering if possibly it had something to do with pollen but wasn't sure that was possible. Thanks for the reply!

They are not weed. The first leaf which has been mentioned is wrong. I have seen these before looks like they are tree seeds. Not sure I know the name of the tree but the sprouts are the same. They must a blown into the pot at sometime. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom