Anyone hear of Blackberry Rose?

Morda Grown

I'm going to the proud owner of some what he called "Blackberry Rose" seeds. I was wondering if any one of you growers have heard of this strain? I may change my Sponsered grow to this from Bubba Kush. Blackberry is a Kush strain and wondering if it may have "Black Sugar Rose" mixed in. I can not seem to find it in a search so any word would be helpful.

Maybe a cross between Blackberry (The Black x Afghani) and Black Rose (Black Russian x Shiva Skunk - purple pheno)?
Is Black Sugar Rose a cross between Black Sugar (unknown mostly Indica x mostly Indica) and Black Rose? I've never heard of that one.
I think Black Sugar Rose is Critical+ and Black Domina…..I’ve never heard of this either. I think Chimp may be right if naming conventions mean anything that it would be a cross of BlackBerry and Black Rose. Sounds intriguing lol :Rasta:

I think Black Sugar Rose is Critical+ and Black Domina…..I’ve never heard of this either. I think Chimp may be right if naming conventions mean anything that it would be a cross of BlackBerry and Black Rose. Sounds intriguing lol :Rasta:

Yep. This is from Leafly:
Sugar Black Rose, also known as "Black Sugar Rose," is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Critical Mass with Black Domina. Sugar Black Rose has a sweet taste with hints of fruit and fresh flowers. The aroma takes on a pungent, earthy musk that resembles exotic hash imported from overseas, and brings with it a relaxing body buzz that helps keep nausea, anxiety, and muscle pains at bay. Sugar Black Rose was originally bred by Delicious Seeds.
And according to askgrowers, Blackberry Rose is a cross between Blackberry Kush and Black Rose.

Just got the branch samples and took a small bud (about the size of a nickle) off to check for seeds and got 8 seeds. I got 10 large branch colas of the stuff. :D I clarified with my wife and it is "Sugar Black Rose" SBR (Female) crossed with Blueberry Smoothie (male). She got the two mixed around. :rofl:

I'm stoked and the seeds look amazing so I'm sure now, I will be doing my ParfactWorks ZE250 light testing grow with these.

I have decided on a name for this cross, I will announce it in the journal title. :lot-o-toke: Thanks to @PotChimp I have info on both strains. They are both quite similar so I am really interested in seeing what traits come out from this cross. They are both a strain with high purple traits so I can assume I'm going to have some very purple buds. :)

Thanks again @PotChimp, my wife finaly got the name of what we grew last year. The site you listed, Seedfinder, had the info on it. It is called "Pizookies" now I have the list of genetics for all my seeds Whoot!

I have been able to smoke some of the Black Sugar Rose the seeds are coming from. It has a very nice floral hash flavor with a sweet undertone. It really makes me look forward to what these seeds are going produce. :lot-o-toke:

blacksugarrose.jpg

Back
Top Bottom