Anyone want to help first time growers?

TinkerFarms

THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME GROWING AND WE ARE WONDERING IF SOMEONE CAN HELP US SEX THIS?
08-20-15_2.jpg
08-20-15_1.jpg
:thanks::love::thanks:

What if i prune the sacks off only.

There would be no point. it is a male. Trim the sacks off ever day (a losing battle probably) and you have- a stalk with leaves. It doesn't grow bud. It has an extremely low thc level. Unless you have some use for it as a pollinator. Some people blend them up into smoothies for health reasons and possibly to get a mild buzz

ok so that so suck sense it is our first time and plant ever growing I am extremely disappointed that it turned out male! SO I come up with something ill just use it as an experience plant sense it is my only one. I guess time to start over:hmmmm:

If your going to let him grow for experiment, don't have any others near by. Best bet bin him and start again. I've had outdoor cross pollinated by a stupid neighbours male plant.

also to add to stomps 23's post, make sure you clean your grow room thoroughly before the next grow, i hear many stories of contamination. :thumb:

Its Male! But Remember; MALES AREN'T ALWAYS TRASH! USE IT FOR HASH!!!

I Know All Growers Want Females To Produce The Dankest Buds With High Potency And THC!But Males Also Contain THC!But Not As Much!So Depending On What You Have And Want Its Either Trash Or Used For Hash!Males Can Be Used As Making Raw Juice,Concentrates And Hash!But You Will Have To Decide To Keep It Or Trash It!

1.If Your Grow Setup Has Say 2 Rooms And Your Using 1 Room To Grow 8 Plants In The Same Stage,You Can Use The Other Room For Males But If So Make Sure NO POLLEN GETS IN YOUR FEMALE ROOM!If You Have A Spare Grow Room Then Go Ahead And Grow The Male!But If You Only Have 1 Room To Grow In Then Best Bet Is To Trash It!

2.You Can Throw It Outdoors Just For Shits And Gigs.....But NOTE That If You Throw The Male Outdoors And A Neighbor Has Outdoor Females Dont Be The A HOLE To Pollinate His Females!! LOL Even A Bee Can Spread The Pollen To Someone Else's Plants!

because then you have some use for a male otherwise makwe it go away its of no use and will fuck up the girls with lovely seeds nota so gooda

its his first grow so obviously he is too inexperienced to be breeding no offense intended to anyone dude make it short and sweet the male will produce nothing of any use and is gonna fuck up ur female plants so get rid of it b4 the pollen sack open up and u have no choice in the matter pollen is harder to control then spider mites lol

Back
Top Bottom