Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1204332533.jpg
different lighting

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow

Hi stinky, I'm doing my first grow and want to know can I veg in a space that is 2 feet deep 2 inches tall and 5 feet wide, and flower in a space that is 2 ft deep 5 ft tall and 5 feet wide. What lights should I use for veg and what light for flower? Is this enough space to grow 1 lb? Please no jokes. I'm new af to this lol.

Hello peoples
I am in flower in my first indoor grow.
I have a variety of plants, but I want to ask about one.
I am growing in Fox farms ocean forest soil, using the Foxfarms Trio of nutrients. My room is 13X9 but not using all of it.
My temps are between 75 and 80
RH is 35-40% to fight powdery mildew.
I am using a 1000 watt HPS with a wing reflector.
We are 40 days since flower 52 since flip.

I have battled Mites, almost killing a couple of plants along the way, and have PM issues, and always will in this area, it is everywhere.

With help from hundreds of folks who post here, I have managed to get this far.
My issue is with one of my two Wonder Woman plants. She is making nice buds, but something is up and I hope you folks can steer me in the right direction.
715EFD69-9D0F-4884-A003-4F5D107CDAB5.JPG
4A79592D-845E-42EE-896A-564328AF33DC.JPG
0921E2FC-2A98-43E3-AF1A-514C5E9A5E96.JPG
EA25CD2B-521B-4D42-94AE-5654B8EE3D2E.JPG

Also, I use RO water, and PH to 6.3.
Thanks for taking a look.

Your plants look good. The yellowing of the fan leaves is a normal reaction during the flowering phase. More flower development requires less nitrogen intake=leaves die, energy focuses on seed production=species survives (YEA).
Concern is inner leaf tips turning brown (sign of nutrient burn), might want to back off on the amount of nutrients being fed. :thumb:

Thank you. I have been doing about half the nutrients as listed in the FFschedule, but have bumped it up a bit. Most of the tips are a bit like that. I will back down a little.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good morning in reference to yellowing leaves. I will normally (remove them if blocking light or touching bud, if not a daily tug untill they pull off. Since you have had a pest problem in the past.Think about removing when 30-40% of green is gone. Keep area clean. Do your research.
Have a great Finnish to your grow.

Before any one can give you sound advise. Need to know... is it an Auto or not. What are your plans? LST, multi topping, normal grow, SCROG etc.
To answer your question "should" is up to you. "Can you" yes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Before any one can give you sound advise. Need to know... is it an Auto or not. What are your plans? LST, multi topping, normal grow, SCROG etc.
To answer your question "should" is up to you. "Can you" yes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's a bag seed and it's my first grow I plan on topping her a few times to and I have another that's a week behind this one that I wanna LST but I haven't done much research on LST yet

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm new to this auto grow N on my second, & half way through my 1st. I haven't trimmed the autos before going into flower & I've read ppl doing it & stunting the growth of the plant. I was hoping sum1 could give me a wee insite into training autos.

As pennywise said, look at the grow space. Visualize how your plant will fit, leave room for flower stretch. Do your research! Have fun with your grow.

Back
Top Bottom