Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I wouldn't if it's hot soil around a burnt plant.

I have a question now.....

If you are using hot soil FF for ex.
If you flush the hell out of it dont that make that soil less hot due to leaching. FF is hot but its not time released rite?

Everything is subject to gravity, so if the soil comp is mixed with plain water, and that water washes off stuff that the roots would normally wick up, when more water comes in and more and more etc, that "(hot stuff?") I presume is washed down to the bottom or out leaving behiund the same comp, but with less to offer.

Well can i ask my fellow grow bros a question and grow sistas?? So i am coming to the end of my first very enjoyable grow and want to know is it better to harvest watching pistils or triches? And is there anything that i should watch for to begin the final flush? Ive seen many first timers start there clush too early and at that moment are forced to harvest early. Also can anyone help me wit the dry and cure part? I decided to do a portion with Dr. Ziggys Low N Slow method, but since its my first harvest i want to also dry n cure the traditional method so if anyone can share there methods and pointers on there dry n cure it would b very much appriciated!!

Details of my grow: Two fine ladies grown in three gallon soft pots in coco and perlite. Using GH Cocotek nutrients. I have also used AN voodoo juice and microbial munch, terpinator, and Mammoth P. I am on day 60 coming to the end of week 8 beginning of week 9. One of my girls Hermied on me and decided to finish her ( mistake of being too emotionally attached).

Couple of pics:

420-magazine-mobile141795822ti2.jpg

And the He/She!!!

420-magazine-mobile2050020291.jpg

Thanks in advance and looking forward toanyone that can help me!! Really dont want to mess this up at the end. Yall have no idea how much m looking forward to blaze my Girls!! Havent smoked since January when i started this voyage and my treat for making it to the end is a night of being like a bird floating threw the clouds!! Lmfao!!! Lookin

Lol i start my flush when trichs are 10%-20% amber and flush with non ph'd water which forces the plant to burn stored nutes. Ill be trying Ziggy's slow & Low tech once i harvest. I like the sound of a 2 week dry at low temps.

Lol i start my flush when trichs are 10%-20% amber and flush with non ph'd water which forces the plant to burn stored nutes. Ill be trying Ziggy's slow & Low tech once i harvest. I like the sound of a 2 week dry at low temps.
I bought sledgehammer its supposed to be for flush but would you need to use it on your last flush for harvest or is it mainly just to help remove build up if your having problems.✌

Isn´t it like Hot Soils, in most Cases, got long time releasing fertilizer in it?

I honestly don't know, but if that's true in this case, then it'll boil down to if the plant is strong enough to survive the hell fire. I used FFOF in my first grow, and remember having this kind of difficulty, but my mix also had 40% perlite I think so that greatly diminished the hotness for me as my plant survived. Later things revealed that plant to be a dude, but I was happy to learn some things along the way.

I honestly don't know, but if that's true in this case, then it'll boil down to if the plant is strong enough to survive the hell fire. I used FFOF in my first grow, and remember having this kind of difficulty, but my mix also had 40% perlite I think so that greatly diminished the hotness for me as my plant survived. Later things revealed that plant to be a dude, but I was happy to learn some things along the way.
Where are you from? Europe or, in my Case, overseas?

What are these? Should i be worried. There on every plant like 10 or so
420-magazine-mobile833886597.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1289948260.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1757277420.jpg

Ok like gene ants to me, make your leaves have browny spots and can recently learned in some instances can eat dry root systems.
Neem oil is the one in some warmish water at lights off, the water evaporates leavening a film of organic sticky oil which the gene ants can't get away from.
2 sprays over 10 days should wipe them out,

Back
Top Bottom