Aunt Gracies Frugal Grow, or how to grow your own with things you already own.

Never got seeds from a seed bank. Just seeds from 1/4 oz's of "mids" which of coarse coke from 5H177Y @$$ brick weed. :(

You need to get your feet wet with the seeds you have on hand, I had to order seeds because I never thought to save any seeds from the crap I was paying $140.00 an ounce for. My husband tried a few seeds from last batch of shit weed and of 4 seeds he started, only one lived, we gave that plant to a friend to let him see if he can grow it out. He wanted one of my clones, and I said, no, you gotta learn for the start, I don't give away any babies to bad homes, that includes my animals/grace

Well, you may have noticed I wasn't online last night, something terrible happened to me.

I was moving my table that holds my laptop from living room into bedroom, and didn't clear off table of junk, well once I placed it in the bedroom it bumped and my new giant orange bong filled with ice water spilled onto my laptop, the screen went blank and wouldn't turn back on, I immediately turned the laptop unside down, wiped it off, but water was still in there, I knew to remove the battery right away, but it was hard to remove, and I broke the clip to release it. I went through 420 withdraws, I don't have any other computers set up, I have no phone with access to net.

So my plans were to go buy a new laptop, not go over $200.00 get a smaller one then the 17" I have, I was heartbroken, my husband said to place it in front of fan, and this morning we placed it upstairs in hot bedroom, I thought I was going to have to take it somewhere and have it repaired, and I have all my grow pics on here, well i couldn't do that. Thank you God, I said a prayer for my laptop last night, and just a few minutes ago we placed the battery back in and it's working. What a relief.

So, here's my Aunt Gracie's unsolicited advice for the day, keep your bong off the table your laptop sits on, lesson learned.

Won't make that mistake again. This is first time I've ever spilled anything on it, I've always babied it. I saved up to purchase this on my own 4 years ago, and I love this thing, it holds lots of memories, I know, back up is needed./grace

glad to hear that your brother inlaw is getting good help!
my first new truck a ranger got the shit beat out of it I soaked it in a lake(the story of that is near the begining of my journal LOL) well over 200,000 miles on that
man every car I've bought I drove in the dirt my last was a ranger and had289,000 miles on that, I sold it in 2009 and I know its still on the road today! happy to hear your computer is OK!
that was some good soup!

heya, finally made it to your grow place hon...been a bit busy doing pro bono work in the faq's e.t.c ;)

sorry to see your thread got massacred by the mods...happened to me too. its not so much the pictures, but where you upload the pictures to. oO

keep an eye on my posts Grace, going to add a 3rd line to my sig in honour of you.
It will show the quickest and easiest way to make a custom string of text linking somewhere (preps the way for rapid sig adds and changes 0(

I.E Ad Infinitum
lol

glad to hear that your brother inlaw is getting good help!
my first new truck a ranger got the shit beat out of it I soaked it in a lake(the story of that is near the begining of my journal LOL) well over 200,000 miles on that
man every car I've bought I drove in the dirt my last was a ranger and had289,000 miles on that, I sold it in 2009 and I know its still on the road today! happy to hear your computer is OK!
that was some good soup!

I'm just having my breakfast/lunch of that soup right now, it was't too spicy for you with all those jalapenos in it?/grace

heya, finally made it to your grow place hon...been a bit busy doing pro bono work in the faq's e.t.c ;)

sorry to see your thread got massacred by the mods...happened to me too. its not so much the pictures, but where you upload the pictures to. oO

keep an eye on my posts Grace, going to add a 3rd line to my sig in honour of you.
It will show the quickest and easiest way to make a custom string of text linking somewhere (preps the way for rapid sig adds and changes 0(

I.E Ad Infinitum
lol

Thank you for that, it is greatly appreciated, will check in/grace

I'm just having my breakfast/lunch of that soup right now, it was't too spicy for you with all those jalapenos in it?/grace
honey I grow peppers that will melt your eye lids, you cant make it to spicy!

right now I have a butch t trinadad scorpion plant there is none hotter:)also a 7 pot pepper a thai bird chilli and some cute habeneroes
Ok, a pepper guy, what's the hottest pepper you have grown?/grace

Speaking of peppers I just harvested a large handful of Joe E. Parker New Mex peppers. First of the year! My Cayenne's are working on peppers, and Jalepeno's are already working on their second round. My Pimentos are lagging, but my Chinese Giants and Poblanos are kicking butt!

Nice selection Heirloom, I used old seeds and they didn't take this year, my cilantro took a hit with the heat, but I have fresh seeds left to try again soon. Here's a pic of my Lemon Cat Nip that I germinated with my first seeds in March, /the cats love it and keeps them away from the MJ

I am also displaying my 3 day germinated seedlings of Strawberry Sour Diesel and Sour Kush, they really took a nice jump in growth since yesterday's pics, the tap roots are thick and healthy looking, the strawberry has fuzzy growth on the it.

Tap_root_7-23-12_003.JPG
Lemon cat nip to keep cats off your MJ
Tap_root_7-23-12_005.JPG
Sour Kush
Tap_root_7-23-12_006.JPG
using tweezers to place tap root in cube
Tap_root_7-23-12_007.JPG
Sour kush tap root so long had to gently place in cube, tap root going in first, with seed ending up on top of cube.

I mostly make sauce out of my hotties! they will rival any daves insanity or blair's! make a Jerk sauce that my freinds go nuts for!
never can make enough of that :)
Oh, a man after my own heart, so, what do you cook with these hotties?
oh yeah get them babies in the dirt,:)

right now I have a butch t trinadad scorpion plant there is none hotter:)also a 7 pot pepper a thai bird chilli and some cute habeneroes

The Trinidad Scorpion Butch T registers 1,463,700 Scoville heat units Holy shiatsu !!!

I have no other updates until later tonight when I will post pics of clones. But I thought it might be interesting to see how I first started my grow, by reading on this site and u-tube for instructional how to's. So here's a pic of my first grow box I made myself from a display box that was used to hold balls at a drug store, of course this was a dumpster dive. I added the panda film for the reflection back, I saved this box and may use it again one day if the need comes up/of course I had hanging cfl lights in there, the temps did not get high, a small fan was placed higher up and outside of box to draw out heat, and another fan was placed outside the other end to draw cool air in.
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_005.JPG
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_003.JPG
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_002.JPG
Aunt_Gracie_s_first_grow_box_006.JPG

Back
Top Bottom