Auto Bomb, Cherry Bomb & Cosmic Bomb Autos - Grow Diary 2022

Oh well, at least the seedling is perfect...
As for the graffiti - I shall pen a strongly worded missive to the breeder right now, demanding he desist from this senseless vandalism of my merchandise
100%!

This is blatant label bullying and it triggers hysteria for OCD’ers. The upsetting fallout from their thoughtlessness when labelling needs to stop. Labels need to be inclusive. It’s time to make a stand. And while you’re at it, ask for an extra couple of seeds for your pain and suffering.

OCD’ers UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED !!!

Well the Cosmic popped OK but is growing feebly for some reason, will be scrapping those if they don't buck up
The Skunk struggled up but is coming along and the remaining Cherry Bomb is looking good - the two replacements (Strawberry Gum) have both popped and now pushing up
Lowered the lamps slightly to about 22"
The only reason I can think of for them not all sprouting as normal is that they weren't warm enough when I first soaked them, but they split fine so I dunno - never mind, I'll work with what I have

Down to 3 viable plants - Cherry, Skunk & Gum, so I am going to pop 2 x Auto Bomb to fill space

DSC_0446.JPG
DSC_0448.JPG
DSC_0449.JPG

Down to 3 viable plants - Cherry, Skunk & Gum, so I am going to pop 2 x Auto Bomb to fill space

DSC_0446.JPG
DSC_0448.JPG
DSC_0449.JPG
@Growings persistence is key when it comes to these plants and yours is paying off and I'm in for the long run and I'm throwing great grow vibes your way for success in your endeavor. Waiting to see how this turn out Keep it up......Happy Growing pal:passitleft:

OMG please tell me you didn’t give up on her!

P L E A S E !
OK, I've granted a Stay of Execution on Appeal - as it stands she is charged with:

1 'Unlawfully Impersonating a Bogey on a Cocktail Stick'
2 'Loitering With Intent to Cause Public Offence; namely Indecent Exposure'
3 'Gross Misconduct Likely to Bring The Establishment into Disrepute'*

*This charge is brought separately by The Establishment for the implicit suggestion that at some point in time the aforesaid did perpetrate terminological inexactitudes, erroneous or at best speculative nomenclature tantamount to perlocution, which one more cynical than I might misconstrue as incongruent to the fact
This suggestion is unreservedly and categorically denied by The Establishment

The case continues...

OK, I've granted a Stay of Execution on Appeal - as it stands she is charged with:

*This charge is brought separately by The Establishment for the implicit suggestion that at some point in time the aforesaid did perpetrate terminological inexactitudes, erroneous or at best speculative nomenclature tantamount to perlocution, which one more cynical than I might misconstrue as incongruent to the fact

The case continues...
Thank the lucky stars she still lives great decision by the judges but any other outcome would have resulted in a fully blown riot:rofl:
Happy growing Growings.....I think I made a funny :laugh:

The case continues...
You’re going to have to dumb down your *addendum coz I have zero idea what you just said. It reads like basic language got highjacked by a thesaurus determined to intimidate cursively.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Quick update - all starting to veg better now, though the few weeks of age difference in seedlings and young plants is irritatingly laborious in terms of water/feed/lighting in one small tent...

The mistake I made earlier was using a high K root booster without realizing how much it would raise the pH, even if it reads right when first mixed; plus I sometimes use Citric to adjust pH, which may be weak and break down too quickly
I tested my run off for the first time in my life; watered 5.8 it came out 6.4 - rub my chin emoji

So now I have leaves on all plants I am going to start to up the lights and nutes and push them a bit

This needs a good feed when it dries out a bit and a dose of CaMg/Enzyme/Boost but the roots are solid and bursting out of the bottom of the pot

DSC_0465.JPG

Hey Squig, thanks
Yours must be about the same?
Hi mate. Yours are a little bit ahead of mine in development. I think my potting compost has run out of fuel. So I will be poisoning feeding them this week, once they dry out also.
Do you use a Lux meter for determining light settings or just go from experience?

Quick update - all starting to veg better now, though the few weeks of age difference in seedlings and young plants is irritatingly laborious in terms of water/feed/lighting in one small tent...

The mistake I made earlier was using a high K root booster without realizing how much it would raise the pH, even if it reads right when first mixed; plus I sometimes use Citric to adjust pH, which may be weak and break down too quickly
I tested my run off for the first time in my life; watered 5.8 it came out 6.4 - rub my chin emoji

So now I have leaves on all plants I am going to start to up the lights and nutes and push them a bit

This needs a good feed when it dries out a bit and a dose of CaMg/Enzyme/Boost but the roots are solid and bursting out of the bottom of the pot

DSC_0465.JPG
How are you my friend @Growings
Young lady looks happy.
Hope everything else is going as well.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hi mate. Yours are a little bit ahead of mine in development. I think my potting compost has run out of fuel. So I will be poisoning feeding them this week, once they dry out also.
Do you use a Lux meter for determining light settings or just go from experience?
No, I don't use a meter

Hi Bill, pleased you still follow along
Thanks Dude :Namaste:
I'm trying to catch up, being away since August has left a lot to catch up on.
I'll get there.
Some threads don't show me alerts anymore for some reason.
So I'll wonder around for a bit until I find everything again. :rofl:
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom