Auto Topping Thread

Well I started my fast and vast last week. It sprouted three days after going down but it has been the same size for the past 4 days. I'm sure it's not normal?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Well I started my fast and vast last week. It sprouted three days after going down but it has been the same size for the past 4 days. I'm sure it's not normal?

Hi noobie , she could just be putting all her growth into her roots but i would still expect to see some above ground ,
I would give her a bit more time then pull her if no change in a week .
Be safe .

How much do you think you'll pull off that plant? @schtiggy

Hi Noob,

These are some pics of this plant right before chopping. The wet weight ended up at about 650g. Should dry out to somewhere around 4.5-5oz (hopefully).

P20700091.JPG
P2070003.JPG

Lord Jesus. What strain did you say this was?

I'm still not 100%, but from looking at other journals and pictures from other grows, and factoring in the smell, I think it is revolver. The tops are so F*****g dense that I thought there was something wrong with it. It ended up getting pollinated by a hermie in the tent....3 of the 4 did, so the 4th probably will too. The other 3 are Jack Herrer, so I think I am going to call the cross "Jack's Revolver" :) I didn't even know there was a hermie until I tested a small bud and found the first seed. then I found them on 3 plants. I'll let you know what the overall weight is after its dried and the bigger stems are completely removed.

Looks a lot like our Revolver. Ours was insanely NYC Diesel scented, smelliest of our first grow by far. Particularly during harvest. Once we started cutting into her we had to step away a few times, eyes were watering too much to continue.

I'm still not 100%, but from looking at other journals and pictures from other grows, and factoring in the smell, I think it is revolver. The tops are so F*****g dense that I thought there was something wrong with it. It ended up getting pollinated by a hermie in the tent....3 of the 4 did, so the 4th probably will too. The other 3 are Jack Herrer, so I think I am going to call the cross "Jack's Revolver" :) I didn't even know there was a hermie until I tested a small bud and found the first seed. then I found them on 3 plants. I'll let you know what the overall weight is after its dried and the bigger stems are completely removed.

She is a great looking plant Schtiggy ,:goodjob:

Definitely going to look into doing this, I'm really excited there's already a tried and true thread proving that you can top autos, with significant results.

Hey beast, quick question. I planted my fast and vast seed about 2 weeks ago and it's still the same size since day 4, any ideas? The leaves look healthy. No signs of anything wrong. Only not growing.

Back
Top Bottom