Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

I did notice the color was a little off, but assumed it was the camera. They do look a little droopy though, any chance of overwatering?
yes indeed its extra water i gave them to flush some of the nutes after i saw the burnt tips and maybe a little bit of stress from lst don't know for sure.

I also start to think that they drink less water because of the humidifier i use. i keep the hum from 50-65 don't know for sure also but you are right on the over watering for sure but i think i got it now. i water every other day 500ml checking for moisture at soil first so i think i will correct that shortly.

DAY 16 for the first ones starts in a couple of hours so pics update later on.

Addictive, ain't it?

This hobby, and by hobby I mean keeping a grow journal, not the plant. :)

Yea dude it is addictive but its very helpfull
YOU keep personal journal as guide for later grows, find help and advise from other growers or give yours, sharing knowledge and exp with others

and much more...

but lol i hope not more than growing :)

I also start to think that they drink less water because of the humidifier i use. i keep the hum from 50-65 don't know for sure also but you are right on the over watering for sure but i think i got it now. i water every other day 500ml checking for moisture at soil first so i think i will correct that shortly.

They'll definitely transpire less in higher humidity, but 50-65 is a fairly large range (at least for my OCD to deal with). You'll want to add a hygrometer of some kind to know for sure where you're at.

The schedule may be a problem, particularly for different plants at the same time. Some will want more, some less. Take a look at the "proper watering of a potted pot plant" link in my signature for some assistance. Emilya is talking about photo period girls that are transplanted a couple of times as opposed to our autos in huge pots, but there is good info there anyway.

Long story short, use the lift method rather than relying on checking for the moisture you can find near the surfaces and I bet you'll find they are very heavy.

yes indeed its extra water i gave them to flush some of the nutes after i saw the burnt tips and maybe a little bit of stress from lst don't know for sure.

DAY 16 for the first ones starts in a couple of hours so pics update later on.
Oh ok just make sure you let the soil dry up alittle before watering again I see so many new growers make that error of over watering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

i know that method but i didnt weight the pots before water them for first time so i dont know how much they should weight dry and how much wet.
i have humidity digital meter. humidity drops at 50 percent when lights off cause i have it on lights timer. on lights on its 58-60 and reaches some times 65 after watering. But most of the day is at 58-60.

Also i'm not sure about the correct hum. i've seen great plants grow at 50 percent but the grow sessions of greenhouse site for most of strains recommend hum 60-70 dropping as the plant nears end of life.

KRISTA DAY 16 JUST BEGAN
day_16_krsista.jpg

MARY THE SAME
day_16_mary.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0687.jpg

3-4 new tops are coming up from there its like a jungle down there. i hope they clear up soon
mary is crearly growing slower than krista next time pics will be from digital camera:thumb:

I forgot to mention that all 8 plants in tent are seperated in 4 groups by the day they poped from soil.
so group 1 is Mary and Krista

group 2 is Life a big bang planted same day with group 1 but poped 3 days later so she is a group all by herself
DAY 13 just began in pic. Dont look too good and cant figure out why it may be from spot in tent. Basic nutes starts at next watering.
917_953_954_972_957_945_0681.jpg

Group3 No Names yet DAY 10 just began in pics. no basic nutes yet just voodoo juice piranha and b-52i will give them 2-4 days more before basic nutes.
kalashnikova
917_953_954_972_957_945_0676.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0677.jpg

autobomb
917_953_954_972_957_945_0680.jpg

big bang make up in progress for her sister Life
917_953_954_972_957_945_0678.jpg

group four no pics yet.

Numbers 2 will get in day 12 today afternoon and they need watering so i have a few hours to decide if i'll start basic nutes same day as i did with Mary and Krista who are looking great. Maybe i'll go for it with half the dose i started the others.
if so it will be 0,12g/L PF 2ml/L piranha,voodo juice and i dont know about sensizyme and b-52 witch has n-p-k ratio 2-1-4

i deicided not to feed yet so i just watered with 2ml/L piranha, voodo juice,b52 500ml PH6 each for group 3(#2)
and 1ml/L piranha, voodoo juice, b52 500ml PH6 each for grooup 4

I will add a 55w cfl 6400k daylight today to help a couple of girls that dont get much light and are left behind in grow :)

Back
Top Bottom