Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Bro - don’t worry about it.

To rush you is not my intent

As they say in Thai

“Cha cha”

Slow slow!

Wish & Co would listen to Cha Cha when we play pool. Hits the ball way too hard that one.

Its my date - my canary.

Shed will release my numbers then? Should I get hit by a bus even!

Please don’t do anything different to how would do anyway.

That said:

IMG_0465.jpeg

That Bubba Kush just it was calling me!

Its a 3” grinder.

For like 24 hours cured its phenomenal.

I have 6kg of weed sitting a few feet away. Perfect cured for months.

This has been calling me.

Bubba Kush, eh?

The cure had started already with the dry. Its a 400sq/ft environmentally controlled room. For x numbers of grams. Overkill. But yeah special strain.
Cool. I can’t make it go faster anyway. Lol. But yeah man, there’s a reason Bubba Kush is legendary and has won its share of awards. I also agree with your assessment of the Blackberry Moonrocks from Blimburn, as far as the power of it goes. But trust me when I tell you - this strain takes a bit longer than some others to pronounce itself in the cure. Here’s some of mine, curing since the last grow. The taste is phenomenal. But it took a good two months. Very very gradual. It’s darkly currant, dank, *almost* blackberry tasting - close enough you can close your eyes and imagine you taste it. Also has some spice notes that I can’t quite define, maybe sorta clove, sorta something on the lavender side. It’s very complex and seems to change depending on when or under what circumstances you smoke it. I’ve become a HUGE fan of it. A couple hits is also good for like 2 hours or a bit more, which is a long buzz. Let some go for a while and you’ll see what I mean!

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5683.jpeg

Grove Bags got back to me.

Like his name is sorta Hardy Hardy too funny - he's related somewhere (like 10 generations back) to The Real Nick Hardy. Newsflash his family name is not Hardy!

He's on Pacific time so when I wake up we're gonna have an email chat and hopefully he's interested in doing something for the site!

Like the same name.

Too funny.

Universe man.
Simpatico!

All I'm saying is should I get hit by bus on May 1st Shed will have my numbers!
If that happens you can send and Co over here to grow with me. She sounds like a real hard go getter and she has legs. I’d pay her whatever she wanted and half of every harvest. Can’t put her up, that’s on her, but we’ll grow weed and keep your memory alive. Cool?

:rofl:

i would have to disagree, like it or not you're 50% of this thread & your sense of humor is better than Jons (sorry Jon!) Lol!
Better? I beg to differ. I’d use the word “different.” Lol.

Woah man!

That’s so kind. You know how to tickle my ego! Reminds me this girl in a Motel 6 once, she had eyes as big as Jolly Ranchers, she was a beautiful girl, a beautiful girl.

So anyone wondering what happened all that burned weed? Stuff fell in the side lighting?

Like my totally - meh! This grow has gone wrong and meh! I’ll be a bit lazy?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Buuelller?

IMG_0468.jpeg
IMG_0466.jpeg

So that lone green nug atop the burned stuff I do indeed have in bag inside a Grove Gag!

These are, I think the OG Kush, throw away colas.

We don't even bother to trim that!

I mean it will 100% get you high. But it wasn't weighed or considered for bagging. We are pretty ruthless on what we'll weigh

So they go into the green roisin press in the background. Roisin really rewards ultra dry weed in my experience - even like burnt!

Nick
Showing that would be a cool thing to the journal!

Better? I beg to differ. I’d use the word “different.” Lol.
My idea of humor is actually more on the offensive side. For example, I think this is fricking HILARIOUS.

Cool. I can’t make it go faster anyway. Lol. But yeah man, there’s a reason Bubba Kush is legendary and has won its share of awards. I also agree with your assessment of the Blackberry Moonrocks from Blimburn, as far as the power of it goes. But trust me when I tell you - this strain takes a bit longer than some others to pronounce itself in the cure. Here’s some of mine, curing since the last grow. The taste is phenomenal. But it took a good two months. Very very gradual. It’s darkly currant, dank, *almost* blackberry tasting - close enough you can close your eyes and imagine you taste it. Also has some spice notes that I can’t quite define, maybe sorta clove, sorta something on the lavender side. It’s very complex and seems to change depending on when or under what circumstances you smoke it. I’ve become a HUGE fan of it. A couple hits is also good for like 2 hours or a bit more, which is a long buzz. Let some go for a while and you’ll see what I mean!

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5683.jpeg
beautiful looking nugs

If that happens you can send and Co over here to grow with me. She sounds like a real hard go getter and she has legs. I’d pay her whatever she wanted and half of every harvest. Can’t put her up, that’s on her, but we’ll grow weed and keep your memory alive. Cool?

:rofl:
Will you two start a growing business? Jon and Co. is pretty lackluster though. CL🍀

My idea of humor is actually more on the offensive side. For example, I think this is fricking HILARIOUS.

Lol! you both make this journal intesting & fun but you have to give Nick credit for his part & a pat on the back (who knows what his state of mind will be after being crushed by less auto plants than photos LMFAO!) AUTOs for da win!!!! Lol!

Some reason your deaf thing reminded me of this - you'll better know the estate agent as the weapons dealer from the John Wick movies.

I flamed out with some Harry and Paul with Carmen last week - but the reason our weed company is called Forty-45 is because of my Mum's favourite comedy clip.

how beige
She apparently serves her kids and their friends beige coloured snacks. Her Ex Kanye bough a Palm Springs house, concrete box from a famous Japanese architect for $57m and would only go there at sunrise or sunset vecause he didn't like the colour of the grey the concrete had cured at. Yes I read the Daily Mail 😂
this strain takes a bit longer than some others to pronounce itself in the cure.
Oh for sure - and remember, this is days old weed. Like no cure, I and I'm just wowed beyond wowed it has any flavour but chloro green. There's none of it. I wouldn't dream of grinding a 4" bug just a few days old if it wasn't good - I have lots of real quality in the cupboards! & Co calls it 'armoury" not cupboard or I guess closet in the US? It syuits her slightly martial nature and she had a French girlfriend for a good while before meeting me - and that's a word in French for cupboard. You know the French have no word for lingerie?

The mind boggles.

If that happens you can send and Co over here to grow with me. She sounds like a real hard go getter and she has legs

You can't take the girl out of Thailand, and you'll never take the Thai out the girl! And 50%? lolz - I can barely afford her. Not for diamonds and handbags type stuff! Her heart for charity is pushing my income envelope!

But yeah love her to bits, as I think no one is any doubt about who reads my words - or my sick custom title. Get a voting in the contests, an extra one this month,.

How you doin' @Bill284 ?

Nick

We got the Weed Shaaaack, baby…. Keys today.

Builder is there still with & Co. gonna be epic. Have a video uploading and I’ll put it in my journal for now. Some proud new owner pictures below though!

We own a legit free standing weed dispensary! How’d my life get to here?

IMG_0473.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg

Like c'mon? Anyone not want to buy legit tested top quality bud at $4 a gram from The Weed Shack?

We're 100% keeping the tropical island bamboo aesthetic. Just gonna spruce it up a bit. We have homes and a mosques next door, and a school (our daughter's) just just 100m away so one rule we all insta agreed on is no smoking at the shack. Respect our neighbours.

'But yeah - so cool. My parents will be so proud of me 😂

See Dad - when you fixed it for that half pound of hash I got arrested for at Glastonbury in 1994? Yeah did I learn my lesson!

Builder is there still with & Co. gonna be epic. Have a video uploading and I’ll put it in my journal for now. Some proud new owner pictures below though!

We own a legit free standing weed dispensary! How’d my life get to here?

IMG_0473.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg

Like c'mon? Anyone not want to buy legit tested top quality bud at $4 a gram from The Weed Shack?

We're 100% keeping the tropical island bamboo aesthetic. Just gonna spruce it up a bit. We have homes and a mosques next door, and a school (our daughter's) just just 100m away so one rule we all insta agreed on is no smoking at the shack. Respect our neighbours.

'But yeah - so cool. My parents will be so proud of me 😂

See Dad - when you fixed it for that half pound of hash I got arrested for at Glastonbury in 1994? Yeah did I learn my lesson!
Congratulations 🍾🎈 on your new endeavor Nick and Co. hope it’s a great success. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::party::circle-of-love::theband::yahoo:

Congratulations 🍾🎈 on your new endeavor Nick and Co. hope it’s a great success. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::party::circle-of-love::theband::yahoo:
Thanks buddy - my parents just seen the video. They are actually happy (I think) I posted a link to this thread so they know the full deal!

Some reason your deaf thing reminded me of this - you'll better know the estate agent as the weapons dealer from the John Wick movies.

I flamed out with some Harry and Paul with Carmen last week - but the reason our weed company is called Forty-45 is because of my Mum's favourite comedy clip.

I couldn't relate to the one about the estate agent. I don't get the cultural references. The Harry and Paul though :rofl: Next year it is my 40th school reunion!
Her Ex Kanye
I didn't know they'd divorced lol
Fantastic!
So exciting, congratulations! Nick, where will the cars pull off the road to buy?

I couldn't relate to the one about the estate agent. I don't get the cultural references. The Harry and Paul though :rofl: Next year it is my 40th school reunion!

I didn't know they'd divorced lol

Fantastic!

So exciting, congratulations! Nick, where will the cars pull off the road to buy?
There's some spare land there - but 99% of people are on motorbikes or what often called scooters pull up the side and not even need to get off the bike.

IMG_0045.jpeg

One of our bikes we have four I think? That one is actually in my name!

95% of people ride bikes here. The shop the other side is a bike rental shop.

Edited the video in Adobe for more volume on the voice and re uploaded it.

Thanks buddy - my parents just seen the video. They are actually happy (I think) I posted a link to this thread so they know the full deal!
That’s great 😃 news 📰 so happy for you guys. Do you think 🤔 a visit might be in the future? So they can see their progeny’s good work in all its glory? Fingers crossed 🤞. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo: :welldone::party:

Lol! you both make this journal intesting & fun but you have to give Nick credit for his part & a pat on the back (who knows what his state of mind will be after being crushed by less auto plants than photos LMFAO!) AUTOs for da win!!!! Lol!
For sure! I told him not to put the journal in my name!

Back
Top Bottom