Aye y'all - New to growing - Need help

ThuggaThugga

what up errybody? just a stoner whos VERY interested in learning how to grow ! Been interested the last few years and finally decided imma give it a shot. thing is I dont really know too much lol. I know the basic set up for a grow op but need a lot of help in finding the right equipment (lights, ballasts, vents, fans, all dat shit lol). I know im gonna wanna grow in a tent (probly 4 by 4). Most likely ill use HPS and metal hallide lights. other then that i need lotta advice lol so i thought id ask da best stoners in da world lol. Thanks yall stay up

My advice would be to pump the brakes, do a ton of reading before buying the first thing. That's first hand advice. Research first, plan second and then buy. I would say I did daily reading for at least 2 months before I was ready to make the plan. So many options: HID/LED/LEC/CFL, then you got soil vs hydro. Tons of nute options. Just so many choices man.

Welcome Thugga. As Juan wisely mentioned, do your research first and narrow down your options to determine the specifics of your first grow. Searching the forum and following the grows will be extremely useful. When you start your grow, create a journal so we can watch your success :welcome:

Thanks glimmer and golfer!! :thanks: been doing a bunch of research lately, really trying to have a full understanding before I start growing my plants. When I start I will be sure to start a journal so yall can see my progress. I love this site erryone is chill af :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom