Badbradblu - Malawi Gold Grow

good job... i love the weed that scares you thats my favorite.

Yeah I love those take-a-toke-at-your-own-risk:bitingnails:seat clutching nail biters too from time to time! Durban Poison - done right can have that kind of effect too! I might throw some DP into my breeding thread when it is underway - that is some potent sativa! :yikes:

Hi Brad,been following your journal.Great stuff.
I swear the buds that look a bit grassy remind me of some stuff I only had one time.(I say grassy for lack of a better word.No disrespect intended,they look awesome.)
A guy I met(He was a prince from Nigeria)at a local college brought some bud back from Nigeria that he had sewn into clothing.Been awhile since then,I can't remember what he called it.It was brown but looked like the bud you have.
Personally I thought it resembled dirt weed but wow,I was pleasantly surprised.
Stuff hit me so hard I could barely speak.
Never had anything that potent since to date.
Anyway,they sure look the same aside from color.
Great grow journal,keep up the good work man.:peace:

Hi Brad,been following your journal.Great stuff.
I swear the buds that look a bit grassy remind me of some stuff I only had one time.(I say grassy for lack of a better word.No disrespect intended,they look awesome.)
A guy I met(He was a prince from Nigeria)at a local college brought some bud back from Nigeria that he had sewn into clothing.Been awhile since then,I can't remember what he called it.It was brown but looked like the bud you have.
Personally I thought it resembled dirt weed but wow,I was pleasantly surprised.
Stuff hit me so hard I could barely speak.
Never had anything that potent since to date.
Anyway,they sure look the same aside from color.
Great grow journal,keep up the good work man.:peace:

Proper blazo!

Probably the colour changes due to curing methods. That malawi gold was cured with the Connoisseur Cure / 420 style so turned out like skunk. That stuff you had was probably done traditionally and that usually produces gold, brown, grey or black nugs from my experience. The traditional stuff can be supernaturally hardcore - if you meet the right guy! :Rasta:

Recently I have become quite close to some really experienced growers out in the sticks and I am learning what different strains mean to me and what works best for me in treating my condition - depression.

I have suffered depression from the age 12 and it has been a real battle ever since. I don't smoke cannabis for fun - it is literally my medication. I have gone through all kinds of treatment and I have gone through a lot of conventional meds with no satisfactory results. I remember lying in my bed when I was twelve - praying that I wouldn't wake up in the morning because of this overwhelming emotional pain inside of me. This emotion did not subside as so many assured it would and if anything continued to amplify until I was sixteen at which time I sought treatment.

To cut a long story short and focus on the point - I always wondered why I felt so 'normal' when I toked a splif while others appeared to get blasted. I don't mean I didn't get high at all but while my friends that were not depressed would be bursting out in fits of laughter and doing some arb shit I would just be smiling calmly and acting way more responsible than normal. I would smoke and go on to do all my homework (art always first!:smokin:) and do all my chores while my mates could not smoke and go about their business in the same manner (or not all my mates some are like me too) these guys and gals would leave off smoking for the weekend or write off their schedule if they got stoned. I have written off jobs due to lack of weed! So everyone is different and it should be an option for those it works for.

I found myself finally when I told my quack that I would rather use cannabis and cease all other medications. This was a little over 3 years ago and I wont' dredge up the absolute HELL I went through up to that point with the mind numbing, debilitating drugs the doctors had me on and institutions I passed through in the interim. I am very satisfied with my life as it stands now and I have accomplished more than I ever dreamed I could in these last 3 years. This does not mean that I no longer experience depression and everything is roses but I find it manageable now which is a vast improvement.

Cannabis is all the meds I need. I have been lucky enough to become friends with a grower out of town who has many strains and is in contact with someone who has access to international seeds and gives him clones to grow and breed with. He is giving me a swazi male to cross with my indica as I believe that it will be the best match for the plant - but I am a novice at breeding and this is more of an experiment at this stage. He has found it difficult to cross the Malawi strains with any pure indicas as well as skunk and AK48. He is about to try malawi X white widow but to date all of his crosses have been with swazi genes. He gave me a massive head from his own cross and it was a very good night strain and induces and pleasant state of relaxation - a nice change :phew:from the :trance: racey,:bitingnails:edge-of-the-seat pure sativas of the land some of which are unreasonable powerful and not best suited for medicinal use. I am not sure why but sativa can create a thundering waterfall within while I sometimes like to be a still pool.

Can't agree with you more. I've had depression my whole life as well. Always did wonder why everyone around me got tore back and I was ready for another spliff. I didn't start thinking about it as medicine till a couple years back.

Even with a sick dying father I was hesitant about it being used for medicine. Great propaganda machine brain washed me as well. But once I looked inside and noticed this was the best med's I have tried so far for my PTSD/Depression and host of other problems. I am currently on one head med, but I doubt I could do it without it. The herb takes away from the side effects, and keeps me pretty relaxed. Also keeps the shotgun barrel out of my mouth, cant say that for high doses of anti-depressants.

I have problems with anger, and being around large groups of people. But if I smoke the right herbs, I'm free to mingle as I please. All my buddies from Iraq are drunks, and it's tearing them up. Id rather think I was defendant on Marijuana then Alcohol anyday. Fact of the matter I can go without herb and not freak out. I'm not enjoying life nearly as much, but I can function. I've had to clear my head on a few occasions and stop smoking for a bit.

Once I looked at it like meds things changed, mostly the paranoia is gone, I'm odd and if I feel justified I will do what I think is right. I see no damn problem with marijuana as meds, nor recreationally. Plus no one ever talks of the relaxing qualities of growing your own. I hate spending all this money on med grade herb. When I know it's grown for a quarter of the price its sold at. I'd love to just grow and give it away. I currently grow for myself, and as you could guess my dying father. Perhaps one day I will move back to a more friendly state.

Thanks for sharing, and you have some beautiful plants. Love reading your highs, fun when someone can think about what's going on without being to tore up to keep it seriously.

:smokin:Just thought I would throw this in for informative value:

There is this stuff you get which is cured insanely! :thedoubletake: They feed it to mice, hamsters or even goats, weed that is, purely for a week or two and then start collecting the droppings. Word! Then they cure the shit and smoke/sell it! and it is hardcore! Totally different, unique high! Amazing!

:bong:

There is this stuff you get which is cured insanely! :thedoubletake: They feed it to mice, hamsters or even goats, weed that is, purely for a week or two and then start collecting the droppings. Word! Then they cure the shit and smoke/sell it! and it is hardcore! Totally different, unique high! Amazing!

Somethings in life are better left alone, hahahaha :smokin:.

Lmao,gotta admit,first thought was Labrador!:grinjoint:

I saw that a couple days ago on the bucket list, only it was coffee, nice try!! lol
:rofl:
:peace:

Can't agree with you more. I've had depression my whole life as well. Always did wonder why everyone around me got tore back and I was ready for another spliff. I didn't start thinking about it as medicine till a couple years back.

Even with a sick dying father I was hesitant about it being used for medicine. Great propaganda machine brain washed me as well. But once I looked inside and noticed this was the best med's I have tried so far for my PTSD/Depression and host of other problems. I am currently on one head med, but I doubt I could do it without it. The herb takes away from the side effects, and keeps me pretty relaxed. Also keeps the shotgun barrel out of my mouth, cant say that for high doses of anti-depressants.

I have problems with anger, and being around large groups of people. But if I smoke the right herbs, I'm free to mingle as I please. All my buddies from Iraq are drunks, and it's tearing them up. Id rather think I was defendant on Marijuana then Alcohol anyday. Fact of the matter I can go without herb and not freak out. I'm not enjoying life nearly as much, but I can function. I've had to clear my head on a few occasions and stop smoking for a bit.

Once I looked at it like meds things changed, mostly the paranoia is gone, I'm odd and if I feel justified I will do what I think is right. I see no damn problem with marijuana as meds, nor recreationally. Plus no one ever talks of the relaxing qualities of growing your own. I hate spending all this money on med grade herb. When I know it's grown for a quarter of the price its sold at. I'd love to just grow and give it away. I currently grow for myself, and as you could guess my dying father. Perhaps one day I will move back to a more friendly state.

Thanks for sharing, and you have some beautiful plants. Love reading your highs, fun when someone can think about what's going on without being to tore up to keep it seriously.

mrdlouisd I feel you friend! Thanks for your kind words - its nice when people relate! I feel you should open up your mind to the spiritual aspect of your being to fulfill your existance - a lot of substances dull your emotions or supress feelings - therefore dampen the spirit - therefore dulling the mind and weakening the body further - cannabis does not take away emotions so therefore allows you to deal with the feelings that build up within you in a number of creative ways like skating, surfing, painting, dancing, talking to someone you smoke with, practicing martial arts, photography, botany amoung soooo many other weird and wonderful activities that stimulate your whole being and feed your spirit.

After all we ARE here to learn as much as we can through experiences - and what can we experience sitting in our rooms depressed or zombified on manmade chemicals? :hmmmm:

Thank God for CANNABIS !

Lmao,gotta admit,first thought was Labrador!:grinjoint:

Ha ha! :laughtwo: No don't it MUSt be a herbivore for one and you need a farm of weed cos' they don't get to eat ANYTHING else for like a month aside from water! This way it IS pure weed processed by body. I know I know it sounds gross - I have to comend it though as the high was brilliant!

Somethings in life are better left alone, hahahaha :smokin:.

Better try everthing at least once before I die - unless it actually causes death in which case it might be better not to try

But that goat shit is safe! Tribesmen hit that shit all the time and they always look pretty strong to me! :Rasta:

Nice, will have to remember that the next time someone calls me shithead. Still thinking on it, not sure I could smoke goat shit. I'll try anything once, but I guess I got to call the line somewhere.

Got some killer goat shit, wanna hit eh? My friends would drop dead if I tried that hahahahahaha. To each their own as they say.

Some tribes collect coffee beans that monkey's have eaten-digested. It's sold for $700lb.

Some tribes collect coffee beans that monkey's have eaten-digested. It's sold for $700lb.

I got some fresh Nerf football pieces encased in Mastiff poo, like a prehistoric bug in amber. I'm selling for whatever I can get. I got tons of this stuff so discounts on large orders hahaha. :grinjoint:

Crazy I have to try and look this up, wondering what the digestion of a goat does to cannabis.

Crazy I have to try and look this up, wondering what the digestion of a goat does to cannabis.

Dude! If you can get more info on this I would be interested - I don't have much time these days for research but I love to know as much as possible and I love to learn as much as I can every day. The guy who sells said that the stuff can be done with rabits too. I will have to get pictures of this now I guess - it looks pretty much like normal weed but is dark and it breaks down into fluffy, seedless easy to burn powder. :peace:

Interesting! :hmmmm: So animal curing is done for different products huh? It is a traditional delicacy in some areas around Zim - animal cured weed that is :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom