Bellyh's Soil/CFL - Auto Pounder - 2013

Re: Bellyh's Soil/Cfl - Auto Pounder - 2013 Day 6

Update ! - Day 6

Girls seem to be doing okay although got some pretty bad issues with keeping the humidity up and heat down !!

Can anyone help with my leaf problem

image3594.jpg
image3596.jpg

Other then that going good just can't seem to control the heat and humidity very well :(

And got a feeling it may be stunting her growth a little

image3595.jpg

Although on the plus side got round to painting the inside white.

Would appreciate any help with the problems I have any idea what's wrong or is it as I though the heat and humidity.

Thanks and you think they look okay then :) just bit dried out :/

Yeah I am only doing the one plant as a first time grower I thort it would give me the experience for the next grow :)!

I am planning on using FF grow big/big bloom starting from week 3 at 1/4 strength.

Any advice on the leaf issue ?

You can go home depot or lowes, and buy a portable evaporative cooler for like 170 bucks. It will help with the temps, and provide humidity for you. By the time the girls are in flower, the outside temps will be lower, and you can turn the cool function off, then it's in fan mode only. This is a pic of the one I got, don't where you are located, but if there is no lowes, or home depot, you can google Kuulaire evaporative coolers.
20130822_185606.jpg
Hope this helps you, it worked very well for me.

Hello everyone ! Dropping by as my girl has got worse since last time :( really need some help on what's causingthe leaves to dry up and curl please can anyone help me or have any advice for a newbie first grow !

image3626.jpg
image3625.jpg

Temps are between 82-86F 28-30C and my humidity meter is broken.

Also I don't have funds to purchase that machine any other ideas to bring my humidity up and temps down?

Fans? Also a somewhat quick fix is to place frozen pop bottles in front of fans to blow cooler air around the grow room. A bowl of ice would help until your 2 liter bottles freeze. this should buy you a little time on temp, but it will slightly up the humidity.

Those temps are pretty high, as for a quick fix, those have already been stated, but if you can, move it to a larger area.

Or add a/get a bigger extraction fan. For something that small, a quiet bathroom fan could work wonders. I had one tht was $30 and 150cfm for my 364 watt cfl stealth cab. Kept it around 76f

Hey everyone I have a new humidity meter on its way :)

I have added 2 more vent holes and also as for the fans

I have just one 10" oscillating ad yes it is quite close to the plant, oln about 3-5in from the plant

Hello have taken the fan out and temps have dropped :)

And pretty sure it's more humid as well, but will wait for the meter and will update

Thanks for the help:)

Back
Top Bottom