Best 420 Recipes

Personally, I like the taste of cannabutter. I like it on a Ritz. You know, Andy Taylor said, "Anything taste good on a Ritz."

oh man. garlic bread with garlic cannabutter? the only thing better would be to top the loaf with a sprinkle of some shake mixed with some fresh keif! depending on the keif that can taste amazing! :grinjoint:

oh man wheat thins slathered in cannabutter sounds heavenly right now!:drool:

oh man. garlic bread with garlic cannabutter? the only thing better would be to top the loaf with a sprinkle of some shake mixed with some fresh keif! depending on the keif that can taste amazing! :grinjoint:

oh man wheat thins slathered in cannabutter sounds heavenly right now!:drool:

I think I'm going to have a cannabutter cracker right now. Sometimes I put some jam or honey on top of the cannabutter cracker.

oh man i am so jealous of you right now bro.lol i havent been stoned in days :O. i can taste the pot broMMM! scarff an extra one for me bro!:grinjoint: while youre at it, why not fillabong?! :p

god i'm so fucking hungry right now... this weekend i'm making cannabrownies, i'll take pics and let you know how it comes out.

MMMM Basmati rice covered in Cannabutter and salt with some saffron and giant Fillet kabobs :)

Persian food is some of the best food i have ever had.
being half persian and half polish i cannot argue with your logic :grinjoint: nothing better than some good kabob with basmati rice topped with sumac and i think you are the only person i have heard that knows about that polish dish its amazing. man stoners really know the best food all restaurants should have a stoner overseeing all menu items:ganjamon:

no wonder every persian loves german cars and considers everything else crap lol picky bunch we are.

hopefully someday ill be able to take a trip to iran my father and aunts, uncle, and grandmother all say its just breathtaking and it would be a crime if i never saw the land of my heritage

I came across a recipe that was pretty simple. Just boil couple cups of milk with a couple grams of herb. Only thing was the milk fat binded quite a bit.

So I had this pulpy white mass. Squeezed out the milk letting it cool. Chocked down the pulpy mass with a glass of milk. Actually feel a really great body buzz going on.

Going to make some Chocolate milk later. Here's the recipe btw. I went with 2 cups milk, and about 2 grams of herb.

Says use 1oz leaves, or 3.5 gram of buds.

Carefully boil 4 cups milk and 1 oz leaves (3.5g Bud) for about an hour. Potency will vary depending on the amount and quality of leaves/buds used. Typical dose is 1/4 cup milk mixed with chocolate milk. This method seems to work better than the butter and the high comes on MUCH faster.

Depending on your experience level a good first dose of milk is 1/4 cup but it can range from 1 tablespoon to 2/3 cup.

love to bump this back up. started this years ago and i just got back on here today! Miss everybody!!!

I've got a few of my own id be glad to share. I was wondering if anyone out there would like to add some good recipes of their own. With all the members here, im sure there are some explosive combinations inspired by the minds of stoners. I'd love to hear them and share my own. Heres one to get started:

Hungry Hash HashBrowns

Ingredients:
-1/4lb bacon
-4 leeks(whites thinly sliced)
-Freshly ground kosher salt and black pepper
-3 Tablespoons Canna-oil(made using 1/4oz per 1/2cup peanut oil)
-1/4lb potatos(peeled, quartered, and sliced 1/8inch thick)
-1 Tablespoon Canna-butter(same propotion as oil. Higher propotion=stronger high)
-1 tablespoon fresh thyme(minced)
-2 Tablespoons diced black truffle(optional and expensive)

1. Cut bacon into 2 inch strips. Cook in medium skillet until rendered but not crispy. Add the leeks, salt&pepper(to taste) and cook bacon until leeks are soft. Remove mixture from heat and set aside.

2. Clean skillet. Add canna-oil and bring to a medium temp(oil will flow like water over the surface of the skillet). Add potatoes, cannabutter, and salt&pepper(to taste). Cook until golden brown on both sides. Add thyme, and leek/bacon mixture(drained of bacon fat). Cook until all veggies are tender. If you want to splurge and go for the truffles, add 1 minutes before serving and stir. :drool:

Its breakfast so its not designed to glue you to the breakfast table but it will give a nice steady high for about 6 hours(dependent upon the strength of the oils and amount eaten. Its serves 4 or 2 fat guys(like me).

My recipe for Moose Brownies!

This is the secret recipe.
Preheat oven to 350F
Line 8" pan with baking paper

Melt 125gm canna butter (best with 1/4 dank)
Gradually blend in 3/4 cup of sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
I block of dark cooking chocolate melted and stirred in
1/2 cup of plain flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of crushed macadamia nuts

Blend well and turn into pan

TOPPING
1 teaspon malt whiskey
1/3 cup of evaporated milk
1/3 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 block dark cooking chocolate

Warm gently in smalll pot until near boiling. Sauce will thicken but don't let it boil too long.Spoon over brownie mixture in pan giving even spread.

Bake for 45 minutes. Check that centre is firming and that sides aren't burning.
Then place under grill for 3 or four minutes to caramalise the sugars in the maple syrup, and give the top a nougat-like tecture. Yummy.

Take out and chill well. Do not cut until cold.

Well peeps, that is my secret moose magic right there. Cold glass of milk and mmmmmmmm

Just what i think this thread should be full of, Moose. Perfect. And they are delectable.
Cooking can be very basic, also, and I find that a good sauce can hold the cannabis flavor well and add to many proteins(beef, poultry, fish, game, etc...)
Here is a herb cream sauce:

Cannabis Cream Sauce

-2 Tablespoons canna-butter
-2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
-1 Cup heated milk
-1/3 Cup heavy cream
-Kosher salt
-Freshly ground white pepper
-Freshly ground nutmeg (optional. adds good contrast)
-Few tablespoons dry white wine, a few teaspoons mixed fresh herb, parmesan cheese, or anything light you may wish to incorporate with your protein.

1.Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir until mixture is well blended.

2. Slowly stir in hot milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to boil and thickens.
Simmer, stirring frequently, over very low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in cream and wine(if using).
-Season with salt and pepper to taste and add a little nutmeg and herb, if desired. Makes about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups of medium thick sauce.

Just so everyone knows, I use a 7 grams per 1/2cup of oil for my canna-oil and butter.

Would you like a canna-bearnaise recipe? Its relatively easy.

Canna-Bearnaise

Ingredients:
-2 Tablespoons Shallots(finely diced)
-1 Tablespoon Redwine vinegar
-1/4 Teaspoon dried tarragon(if fresh is not available)
-1/4 cup Canna-butter
-1/4 Pound Crimini Mushrooms
-1/2 Cup Whipping cream
-2 full egg yolks
-1/4 Teaspoon lemon zest
-1/4 Teaspoon lemon juice
-1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne

1. Boil Vinegar, Shallots, and Tarragon in a saute pan until liquid evaporates.

2. Add butter and mushrooms. Cook until lightly browned. Pour in 1/2 of the required cream. Bring mixture to a boil and stir some of the mixture into the egg yolks to warm.

3. Return mixture to the saute pan and stir in remaining cream.

Questions, guys?

Thought I would back you up on the bump my friends!

+Rep Great Thread valuable Information

5 Stars

alright so ive been sifting through all the recipes and they all look ohhh so delicious :popcorn:

but i was wondering how you can make brownies or cookies with just hash oil?

i got a bunch of oil from my friend and every recipe i come across uses cannabutter instead of oil. can someone tell me a recipe on how to use the oil in brownies? and should i just use a store bought pre made brownie mix or go all homemade?

-thanks!

go homemade all the way...... its much better...
also just about any recipie that has butter as the ingredint can be substituted with an oil thats all butter is..... so ANY meal that requires an oil can me made in to an edible....

even if it doesnt have any oil there are still some work arounds

you can use Pot milk in breads creams candys chocolates or just drink it from the glass its a smash! ( no really i had to much milk once ...... forgot i had the glass in my hand.......)
been a whild i need to get all thoes recipies ipromised 3 yrs ago lol
got a list to add as well..
my favorite i will share right now is just your basic bread

100% whole wheat pot bread

5 1/2 cups whole wheat flower ( may subltitute 1 Cup pot flower)
1 pack yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
1 3/4 water ( may also use Cana milk here)
1/3 cup honey
3 TBS Cana oil/butter (i use cana coconut oil due to the high natural levels of canabanoids in coconuts help to meld the thc easyer ive found a noticeable difference)
1 14/ tsp salt

Mix 2 cups flower and yeast set aside till room temp
heat water, honey, salt,and cana oil to 120*-130* ( no higher that 130 it will kill the yeast and it will not rise)
mix liquid in to flower and beat for 3 min until mixed.
slowly add as much of the remaining flower (and pot flower) to the mix

turn dough on to lightly floured surface and kneed for 6-8 min or untill dough is stiff
place in lightly oiled bowl in oven (OVEN OFF!) with a damp towel over bowl
and place a bowl of Hot water underneath on lower rack
let rise till doubled in size (45min-1 1/2 hrs)
punch dough (if at high altitude you will need to repeat the last step at least once)
after punching down (this stops the yeast from rising more) divide in half and let rise
greese bread pans and than shape in to loafs
bake at 375 for 15-35 min ( when you tap on the bread it should sound hollow
well theres my bread

ill put more on soon includeing how to make pot milk

pot flower is just that Fine sifted Marijuana Flower ( works great as a flour substitute)

hope you all enjoy this one makes it easy to have it in anything french toast PB&J bread pudding etc
more to come lets get this post going again!

alright so ive been sifting through all the recipes and they all look ohhh so delicious :popcorn:

but i was wondering how you can make brownies or cookies with just hash oil?

i got a bunch of oil from my friend and every recipe i come across uses cannabutter instead of oil. can someone tell me a recipe on how to use the oil in brownies? and should i just use a store bought pre made brownie mix or go all homemade?

-thanks!

If its hash oil... Then that isn't really infused oil, what you have is pure cannabinoids, friend! It wouldn't technically need to be cooked into anything... However, you could mix it with what you are cooking to infuse whatever you intend on having... Making sure fats are present would probably help to make sure less is lost, but heating it will destroy some of the chemicals.... Well, I guess not significantly if it is at low temperatures.

If it is infused oil, and not hash oil... It can be replaced in any recipe calling for butter. Just use it instead of the butter, in the same quantity. I have done this a few times with infused Coconut oil. The oils tend to be healthier than butter, but I love butter. It is delicious!

Back
Top Bottom