Best method in soil?

Autofacade

Hi all,

So a little information needed. I recently have grown my first scrog/ screen of buds. Which has worked great and in the very last stages. But it feels as if it's taken a long time to get here. 7 weeks veg 1 week transition and almost 12 weeks flower to fill a 1.2x2.4 tent. I've seen alot of hype at the moment on mainline/manifold training looks crazy but sure it's not time efficient?

I grow in living soil and work with organics so no bottles here. What would people say is the most time efficient technique? For speed and profitability? Uterlising the most amount of space that i can

Check out docs high brix man
Hi mate not looking for nutrients or products. High brix is great but I have my own alternatives which work fine. I'm after techniques for speed large yield techniques

Hi mate not looking for nutrients or products. High brix is great but I have my own alternatives which work fine. I'm after techniques for speed large yield techniques
Hydro is where you get speed from then . Large yield depends on strain , environment and genetics .

I am in coco and it grows alot faster then any soil I've seen.

how about a sea of green?
Yes defo a method for sure! Is this the most cost effective method? With time ÷ yield. And the other problem where plants are limited a SOG may become a little dangerous

Hey guys, SOG is fantastic if you have the ability to run clones. Clones can give up massive yields in an SOG. Seed plants produce plants of uneven heights that are difficult to run in SOG.

Add URB to your feed and give them 13 hours at night. Organics has the slowest grow rate IMO. I had an Afghan that went 17 weeks last year. Soilless grows do tend to run quicker.
SCROGS produce a lot of buds, but suck if/when you have any issues. Especially if you catch a case of mites.
73D294AF-7422-4E73-95B3-B87FEE9C3BB8.jpeg

Add URB to your feed and give them 13 hours at night. Organics has the slowest grow rate IMO. I had an Afghan that went 17 weeks last year. Soilless grows do tend to run quicker.
SCROGS produce a lot of buds, but suck if/when you have any issues. Especially if you catch a case of mites.
73D294AF-7422-4E73-95B3-B87FEE9C3BB8.jpeg
URB sounds interesting what's this mate? You give 13 hours dark!?

URB sounds interesting what's this mate? You give 13 hours dark!?
It’s a humic base with a ton of microbes. It’s not cheap, but easily gives you 30%+ yields from what I’ve seen. Its works really good in compost teas if you brew them.
I’ll be going back to it on my next grow.

I just heard about the 13 hour thing the other day. Apparently it speeds up the finish. I figure it probably works best in organics because night time is when your microbes go into overdrive. I bumped mine to 13 on Friday to see if I notice anything.

It’s a humic base with a ton of microbes. It’s not cheap, but easily gives you 30%+ yields from what I’ve seen. Its works really good in compost teas if you brew them.
I’ll be going back to it on my next grow.

I just heard about the 13 hour thing the other day. Apparently it speeds up the finish. I figure it probably works best in organics because night time is when your microbes go into overdrive. I bumped mine to 13 on Friday to see if I notice anything.
Awesome I will defo take note of that let me know what you find with the 13hour! I only go 13hour dark when it comes to the last finishing week to prompt end of season kinda thing

Hydro is only slightly quicker for about the first 3 weeks after that it's pretty much the same.
I find LOS to grow just as fast as any other method, just need to get the soil tilth right and get lots of oxygen to the roots.

A method that could give you faster harvest is to grow autoflowers using 20/4 lighting and just keep a perpetual grow going.
Still need to use at least 15 gallon fabric pots for LOS with autoflowers.

That last autoflower I grew in my 25 gallon fabric pot in LOS no-till grew up to 4" per day, it was like watching bamboo grow.

August 25th
20190825_000846.jpg

August 31st
20190831_001202.jpg

Sept 4th

20190904_001834.jpg

Sept 9th
20190909_122130.jpg

Sept 14th
20190914_120029.jpg

Sept 18th at top of tub tile which is 6' tall
20190918_111229.jpg

So it grew from 2" to 6' in 24 days.
In Living Organic Soil.
Ended up with 7oz 10gr and 6' 5" tall.
Only thing about autoflowers though is they are way touchy, can end up with one 6' tall and 8oz and one right next to it 1' tall and about 7gr.

Hydro is only slightly quicker for about the first 3 weeks after that it's pretty much the same.
I find LOS to grow just as fast as any other method, just need to get the soil tilth right and get lots of oxygen to the roots.

A method that could give you faster harvest is to grow autoflowers using 20/4 lighting and just keep a perpetual grow going.

That last autoflower I grew in my 25 gallon fabric pot in LOS no-till grew up to 4" per day, it was like watching bamboo grow.

August 25th
20190825_000846.jpg

August 31st
20190831_001202.jpg

Sept 4th

20190904_001834.jpg

Sept 9th
20190909_122130.jpg

Sept 14th
20190914_120029.jpg

20190918_111229.jpg

In Living Organic Soil.
Only thing about autoflowers though is they are way touchy, can end up with one 6' tall and 8oz and one right next to it 1' tall and about 7gr.
Very nice my friend! Impressive. After this MC grow, I’ll be back in LOS. It’s almost impossible to have 5 different strains accept the same dosage as each other it seems. I’m not going to have 3 separate mixing ratios in a single grow. Lol.
Id like to run 1-2 plants, same strain with MC and see how it goes. 3 of mine now can’t go over 4.5g/gal, the other 2 seem like they’d eat the bag if you gave it to them.

August 25th
20190825_000846.jpg

August 31st
20190831_001202.jpg

Sept 4th

20190904_001834.jpg

Sept 9th
20190909_122130.jpg

Sept 14th
20190914_120029.jpg

20190918_111229.jpg

In Living Organic Soil.
I love that! Its epic well done!
I'm getting some great tips here. Keep em coming will look into the LOS for sure!

Very nice my friend! Impressive. After this MC grow, I’ll be back in LOS. It’s almost impossible to have 5 different strains accept the same dosage as each other it seems. I’m not going to have 3 separate mixing ratios in a single grow. Lol.
Id like to run 1-2 plants, same strain with MC and see how it goes. 3 of mine now can’t go over 4.5g/gal, the other 2 seem like they’d eat the bag if you gave it to them.
Ok I was being a tit.
Do you mean low stress straining LST
Because I'm struggling to find anything on LOS?

Ok I was being a tit.
Do you mean low stress straining LST
Because I'm struggling to find anything on LOS?
Feedin the crobes man! lol!

Here is my list of ingredients. With URB and a few other things for your compost teas... it’ll get you there.

Soil Mix
Soil Base
  • Aged Bark
  • Bat Guano
  • Coco Coir
  • Perlite
  • Sphagnum Peat Moss
  • Volcanic Ash
  • Worm Castings
  • Fish Bone Meal
  • Feather Meal
  • Green Sand