Best techniques for drying and curing buds?

Opinions vary on Wet and Dry curing. Try leaving the plant in the planter, cut off all the sugar leaves (lollypopping). Try not to molest the buds as much as possible. The buds have fresh sticky trichomes that contain THC and molesting them can leave them on your gloves and not in your pipe.

Once lollypopped cut the plant and hang it in your tent with fans running (no lights).

If it's ginormous you may need to chop it into pieces and hang strings so you can layer it.

That's cool a compromise between wet and dry curing.

Google wet and dry weed curing to consider alternatives.

Thanks,yes Im always afraid how to avoid taking things off the buds while touching them.. I'll google it for sure,try to find the best way to do it.

Take a butter knife and scrape the gloves and wipe the resin on the side of a dish. Dry it or smear some on a dry bud.

Waste not lol

Hehe great way of waste not :) I hate to even touch my buds when they growing,and my hair stands up when my bro look at my plant and starts to touch my buds,like oooh yea they are great and squize them, Im like nooooo in my brain heh

Opinions vary on Wet and Dry curing. Try leaving the plant in the planter, cut off all the sugar leaves (lollypopping). Try not to molest the buds as much as possible. The buds have fresh sticky trichomes that contain THC and molesting them can leave them on your gloves and not in your pipe.

Once lollypopped cut the plant and hang it in your tent with fans running (no lights).

If it's ginormous you may need to chop it into pieces and hang strings so you can layer it.

That's cool a compromise between wet and dry curing.

Google wet and dry weed curing to consider alternatives.

be careful of your terminology. that's not lollipopping.

Back
Top Bottom