Best things to do while stoned

I guess I do everything high. But I really like to plug my personal music device, with my latest song list loaded, into my ears and work in the garden. That, and do fun stuff with the kids, like ride bikes and raft the river. The kind of stuff I would have no incentive to do if the pain wasn't masked.

I like do do things that exploit weeds sensory enhancement properties. I digitally produce music and find the buzz a great help in any of the creative phases of that. I also do digital art and really enjoy spending hours working on a sunset or something.

Beautiful picture toaster. I take it this is your first post here? Stick around, you won't regret it.

And as for my addition to this thread, I have to agree with some of you when you said just enjoy the high. Of course, the intensified sex is also one of the best things as well. I really don't think there is ONE best thing to do while your high.

Hey everyone. Im gonna have to say that I also enjoy just walking around where I live when stoned. Everything just seems much more peaceful and it is very relaxing.

I love to sit out on my deck, after sundown, in the cool of the evening. Just me, my bong and the sounds of the night. The sound made by summer crickets is really intense when you're stoned. It's just a really pleasant way to end a hard day!

I just remembered a real weird thing we used to do. I discovered this completely by accident.
There was a small park on the way to the city. It was just 10 parking spaces by a meadow in the woods. One summer night, just before sunset, we parked and went into the woods to party. We came back to the car when it was dark. I had accidentally left the dome light on and the windows were open. When we went to get in the car we realized it was completely filled with lightning bugs, or fireflies as some call them. We rolled up the windows and drove around dark rural roads smokin away.

Hi Mate,

People do it EVERYWHERE!! lol im from a small farm town in the UK and we ave lots of stoners in my village!! we get some really good green here as well! but not as good as u guys get

Ahhh, um the dirty(;
Watch twilight zone and B horror movies.
Cuddle! haha.
Go camping and stay up late smoking and making campfire munchies.
just lay down and listen to Pandora.com or Last.fm
(it keeps changing the song for you, based on what you like)
Go to a pet store(or pound) and play with the animals. hahahahaha.

eh, pretty much everything is worth trying stoned, except going to work.

I am a Stoner from C.S., Tx and my favorite thing to do is get stoned with frds and then playing guitar hero or driving around town rocking out to my frds awesome bass:cool:

People watching and dumbass practical jokes involving people watching.

This is kind of mean but it's harmless. Get really stoned and plant yourselves in the window of a place that will let you hang out,that's off a busy sidewalk. Before you go in you superglue a couple of quarters to the sidewalk at different spots easy to see from where you'll be sitting. You order up some coffee,beer,etc.... and hang for couple of hours watching all sorts of people try pick those quarters up.

You spent .25-.50 cents,had great time goofin' off,and got stoned. Wait until you get your first cop trying to pick one up. It's a Cheech and Chong moment come to life.

(BTW,do it in a good part of town. No use screwing with local bums,they've got it rough enough.)

Generating UFO sightings is another good one but there are probably minors hanging around this place

Yeah I've got to admit nothing is better than a walk/drive through the country at night.

Go Hiking on the highest altitude trail you can handle and then sit down for a nice lunch and a "Rocky Mountain High". Colorado has some places that would blow your mind! Here's 2 of my favorites, #1 - Trapper's Lake on a cool spring sunrise, watching the mist across the lake as it seems to look like it's dancing on glass while it lay still. #2 - The Ghost Town of Alta Colorado, above Telluride, beautiful views and fresh, clean air! Don't bring a vehicle with low ground clearance to this one.

The Dynamite Guy - Ain't Life A Blast?! :smokin:

I live in a small town in Missouri and its hard as h*ll to get in the first place. Plus I just moved here but I already got some. But aren't you afraid of getting caught by just walking around town smoking it?

Any tips on how to find it when u don't know anyone? And it is a college town.

Back
Top Bottom