Best things to do while stoned

I always went without until I ran into someone, usually at a bar or party, but I also have a tendency to be quite friendly in such gatherings. As far as walking around smoking out in the wide open, I only do that when I know I can get away with it, like smoking a joint while cruising through traffic or walking through a large park.

Showers are amazing in my opinion, but I just moved to Montreal so I've just been going and smoking at mont royal park. It's pretty chill here about that. And it seems like a bit of a bother but when you're not melted into the couch riding a bike is amazing. Especially at night.

I live in a small town in Missouri and its hard as h*ll to get in the first place. Plus I just moved here but I already got some. But aren't you afraid of getting caught by just walking around town smoking it?

Any tips on how to find it when u don't know anyone? And it is a college town.

Check out webehigh.com

I travel through Europe a lot, and it's like a bible to me at this point. Check out if you're towns on the list. If not come up to Montreal and smoke with me haha

Showers are amazing in my opinion, but I just moved to Montreal so I've just been going and smoking at mont royal park. It's pretty chill here about that. And it seems like a bit of a bother but when you're not melted into the couch riding a bike is amazing. Especially at night.

I love to walk when the weather allows (Alaska here!) when Im stuck indoors I make art, check out my art threads :) Heres a taste:
DSCN04233.JPG

Today we are getting high and having a BBQ in the back yard. Sun is hot, everyone brought their kids, they are making hemp/bead jewelry, eating, drinking and playing games like croquet.

I would say sex is my favorite thing to do stoned. If you and your partner are both stoned it can really make for a magical event. I have been married for awhile now and our best times are while high.

After that... probably watching an epic movie.
Driving high is also one of my favorite things, it makes something boring way more exciting.

5ft+ powder day at alpine or squaw, preceded and followed by sex of course. (with a hot tub for good measure)

Favourite thing to do stoned is making my favourite foods in one plate aside chocolate ice cream cereal(captain crunch, fruit loops, coco puffs). then, munch to sunday night "ANIMATION DOMINATION"! end the night with another session lol ^.^
:roorrip: :popcorn: :bigtoke:

I like to take some bong hits and do one of the stoner classics play video games, but if im with stoner friends id say the most fun was smoking a fat blunt and going to the renaissance fair and laughing at all the people dressed up. good times.

haha the classics are the best!
:bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom