Bianca Feminized - MarsHydro 300 LED - Soil/Coco/Perlite

So it's been almost a month since I've jarred for curing and I'm not sure if I screwed up or not. The aroma of this Bianca is minimal and honestly, some of the weakest smelling stuff I've ever smelled. Just as the plant was beginning to flower I had a decent pine/citrus smell going on and I just kinda assumed I got used to it as it diminished but I'm thinking it simply went away. The last week or so just before harvest I stopped watering. I did not flush either. After 6 days of hanging the four main colas I checked the smaller stems and they didn't snap but seemed dry enough to trim and jar. It's been low humidity, I see no mold and the buds have been burped for a few minutes daily.

I was really looking forward to some of that great danky smell, and don't get me wrong, the stuff does it's job but I wonder if the lack of water at the end killed off the aroma? I've been smoking the shake (untrimmed sugars leaves that fall off the buds when I occasionally dump them out on the counter) but the insides of the buds still seem to be a tad moist and take a little more flame action to burn.

I suppose it could be the strain but I'm leaning more towards something I may have screwed up.

Thoughts?

Just read through the journal. Pretty amazing. This is my 3rd indoor grow with LED's. I learned a lot from your posts and really enjoy the pics. Best luck on next project. Growing really is addictive.

Back
Top Bottom