Big Blue's 420 Fast Buds Strawberry Pie X3

LoSBigBlue

420 Fast Buds Strawberry Pie Auto
Mars Hydro 70cm x 70cm x 160cm Tent
Mars Hydro TS1000 LED
Local 420 Organic Mix Medium
BioBizz Nutrients

Next grow is a 3X run of an interesting strain from what I have read, an Indica that stays rather short and chunky, should have no problem running all 3 in the tent.

They have all done a water soak and are in their paper towel cocoon. Next up they will go straight into their final 3 gal pots, word is this baby goes fast, <90days, but has a decent yield, we shall see.

Last grow, my first is still in the tent with just about 20 days to go. These babes will be started in a germination/seedling area I have built in the room and based on other diaries they will be just out of seedling stage when the Daq Lime is harvested.

Good times ahead, see ya after they pop out.

9 Jan 1930.jpeg

420 Fast Buds Strawberry Pie Auto
Mars Hydro 70cm x 70cm x 160cm Tent
Mars Hydro TS1000 LED
Local 420 Organic Mix Medium
BioBizz Nutrients

Next grow is a 3X run of an interesting strain from what I have read, an Indica that stays rather short and chunky, should have no problem running all 3 in the tent.

They have all done a water soak and are in their paper towel cocoon. Next up they will go straight into their final 3 gal pots, word is this baby goes fast, <90days, but has a decent yield, we shall see.

Last grow, my first is still in the tent with just about 20 days to go. These babes will be started in a germination/seedling area I have built in the room and based on other diaries they will be just out of seedling stage when the Daq Lime is harvested.

Good times ahead, see ya after they pop out.

9 Jan 1930.jpeg
:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

7 Days in and all 3 doing fine. They did get a bit leggy though, perhaps due to no air flow in the germination area. The lights were close and providing 250µmol so I don't think the lights were a cause. We shall see. I added a small fan to the area and some support just in case they get top heavy before their stems are stronger.

16 Jan 1900 X3.jpg

7 Days in and all 3 doing fine. They did get a bit leggy though, perhaps due to no air flow in the germination area. The lights were close and providing 250µmol so I don't think the lights were a cause. We shall see. I added a small fan to the area and some support just in case they get top heavy before their stems are stronger.

16 Jan 1900 X3.jpg
Good morning @LoSBigBlue hope you are well today my friend.
If you pile a little dirt around the stem it helps to hold them up until they are strong enough on their own.
An inch of dirt will do it.

Stay safe
Bill

Day 16 - 22 - The Daq Lime in the tent came down so these babies have a new home and they are loving it. Week 1 BioBizz schedule @50%, light set for 475µmol, RH 70%. Temp 29C° is a bit warmer than I would like but there is a reason, diverting most the cool air out of the room A/C to the drying process for that Daq Lime, trying to keep them in the low 20's.

Jan 30 0930.jpeg

Off to a good start! I have a grow going right now with 4 autos, one of them is Fast Buds Strawberry pie. I put the sprout in soil on New years eve.

:hookah:

Days 30-36 - Week 3 of Bio Bizz schedule. Starting to show buds already, man these babies go fast! That said their fan leaves are starting to yellow. I am sure it is not from overwatering, under perhaps cause I am always a bit cautious. Could it be nutrients? It is organics so the soil is being fed and my understanding is it is not that easy to overfeed with organic living soil methods, may be wrong, time will tell.

11 Feb 1800.jpeg

Days 37 -43 - These things are getting some nice buds already. The yellowing leaves continue and I only slightly increased the water amount at each feeding by about 100ml. As mentioned last week, its an organic grow with good living soil so I don't think its a nutrient issue, could it be these babies are budding so quick that their resources are going to the buds?

20 Feb 2001.jpeg

20 Feb 2000.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom