Big Bud & Green Crack Grow Journal with Pics

So 5 days after topping/fimming (LOL) and a bump up of the feed
First up Big Bud which looks like a slow burner
The one on the left seems to have company - no idea how that happened but the only thing it can be is a Gorilla Glue that I gave up on and somehow it's got into the coco at just the right depth - I'll have that out of there asap
It has germinated/sprouted being watered with 2ml A/B for two weeks... :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
Goes to show - there are no rules that can't be broken :cool:

DSC_1126.JPG
DSC_1127.JPG

Green Crack is more vigorous and may need to go up a pot size at first signs of flowers

DSC_1122.JPG
DSC_1120.JPG

Another couple of weeks and the ladies will have 490w of LED all to themselves (these are under 120w)

*Edited the @CoffeeShopSeeds Gorilla Glue sprouts*

Big Bud not doing anything spectacular, just behaving nicely - apart from one which didn't have a central tip, just two leaves until I topped it, then normal shoots so all good and happy with that now
The Green Crack is vegging like mad so I will up the feed to 3ml/L this week
Not really my thing but since it's a fim, I might just open up the canopy a little just by hanging weights of wire towards the ends of the branches just to push them out a bit
I'll also take a look at the roots, see if they are becoming bound and if so, catch it early and up-pot

BTW If you look at the second pic, you will see that another Gorilla Glue has turned up (not sure I can save it tho)
Feck, WTF lol

Hey looking good and they are responding nice to the top. And sweet "freebie" lol I think you could easily save the baby... With some care.
Hiya Hazmat thanks for dropping by - I can deffo save the first one, but the one in the second pic is the tap root poking out somehow, then doing a U turn when it saw the light lol
I've lightly covered it with a bit of coco and misted it - you never know with these plants

Beautiful garden Growings and some great information in here, I'm going to tag along.

Creamatic pistils just starting to turn, just as pistils are starting to show on both Big Bud and Green Crack - bang on time

DSC_1185.JPG
DSC_1171.JPG

You can just see the LST pegs here

DSC_1187.JPG

And the mystery guest - looks like a clematis to me - anybody recognize what it is?

DSC_1186.JPG

I have been adding Si and watering by dunk/drain for the last week or so, to build 'em up for flower
They are shaping up really nicely even though they are different strains
The smaller plants are Big Bud, so I think I'll up-pot those when I have more space in the tent
The Green Crack would probably be fine in a yoghurt pot lol

DSC_1231.JPG
DSC_1232.JPG

Thank you again @CoffeeShopSeeds - great choice of strains :Namaste:

I have been adding Si and watering by dunk/drain for the last week or so, to build 'em up for flower
They are shaping up really nicely even though they are different strains
The smaller plants are Big Bud, so I think I'll up-pot those when I have more space in the tent
The Green Crack would probably be fine in a yoghurt pot lol

DSC_1231.JPG
DSC_1232.JPG

Thank you again @CoffeeShopSeeds - great choice of strains :Namaste:
Yogurt pot with a great big girl sticking out of it. :rofl:
Garden looks nice and healthy. :welldone:
Your not going to be able to see any of that tent soon.
Hope everything is going well well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Yogurt pot with a great big girl sticking out of it. :rofl:
Garden looks nice and healthy. :welldone:
Your not going to be able to see any of that tent soon.
Hope everything is going well well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Cheers Bill - the garden is good, I can deal with everything else when I'm not busy
Hope you are both settling down nicely my friend
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom