Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

cant breath that far, but i can FLY THAT FAR!! then im going to drop a turd right on Kim's bald head! :high-five::cheer:

I wanna ride on yur back, lemme know when your ready, I have intel on the layout...last minute location confirmation......boom boom bbq......long time! Can you imagine the terror those people in the south are in? That crazy bastard has the capability to destroy the south inside a week, and aside from non con methods he couldn't be stopped.....F, I have bros right there!

I wanna ride on yur back, lemme know when your ready, I have intel on the layout...last minute location confirmation......boom boom bbq......long time! Can you imagine the terror those people in the south are in? That crazy bastard has the capability to destroy the south inside a week, and aside from non con methods he couldn't be stopped.....F, I have bros right there!

If he starts anything he is going to get his shit rocked because ALL of the UN would be up in his shit with missals haha.

BTW

I wanna ride on yur back, lemme know when your ready

Sounds really creepy man

If he starts anything he is going to get his shit rocked because ALL of the UN would be up in his shit with missals haha.

BTW

Sounds really creepy man

I'm comfortable with my heterosexuality...LOL....give a bro a break, I wanna see in person, rather than hack in to some realtime vid. Can you pull an air trailer?, I'll ride in that! What's really creepy is that the people of that country who are going to take the brunt of the punishment do not have a clue WHAT HAPPENS OUTSIDE THAT FISHBOWL, they could be starin out their windows with sharp sticks, waiting for an invasion of two headed aliens!

thats war for you : / sadly a world war right now is probably what we need..... look at the first two, each time we were in either a depression or recession, then after the war we had a boost in moral and the economy, we should take all living off the state and government aid because they dont have jobs and draft them for the war, seems like it would make them lil more productive members of society, instead of sitting in a traphouse and not paying taxes like a common bumm

thats war for you : / sadly a world war right now is probably what we need..... look at the first two, each time we were in either a depression or recession, then after the war we had a boost in moral and the economy, we should take all living off the state and government aid because they dont have jobs and draft them for the war, seems like it would make them lil more productive members of society, instead of sitting in a traphouse and not paying taxes like a common bumm

The sad thing is, many of those on aid have been made mentally ill from the meds they've been given by big pharma. I'm skeptical about those people functioning as crossing guards...let alone soldiers. The main problem with a world war is that with the information age its impossible for the money to convince the people that someones after them.....Oh, trust me, there are people after us, but they are like fleas on a camels ass, the only reason anything happens is because it's ALLOWED, oh yeah, sad. Those animals that hit us so hard were under constant monitoring....an idiot coulda seen what they were up to, all this has been orchesrtated to manipulate and gain control of the peoples will. Our will means shit in this country, we are moving toward bankruptcy as a nation, which will usher in a one world currency and govt.. I was taught this my whole life, by MANY old timers...wise men and prophets, the condition of this nation is EXACTLY as they foretold!

HEY almost forgot to share the lil treat i got when i was at hash bash,

:adore::adore:PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! lol this has 4g of THC, thats right, not 4gs of raw bud, but 4g of pure thc ; )

this is very tasty, lil cannabis taste but not over powering at all, has more of a couch-lock high to it : )

image_412.jpeg
image_57.jpeg

Quick seedling update
image50.jpeg

GOT A NEW LIGHT ; )

Got a 12 bulb T5!!

HAVENT HAD TIME TO UNPACK YET THO X ( having issues with tripping breakers in flower room, need electritian baaaaddddd
image_219.jpeg

Seeing i only have a car right now, LUCKLY its a convertable ; P 30-40 degrees light rain, nbd im cruzin around flint with a t5 in the back..... #swag :bravo:

GETTER DUN...lol!.....your seedlings are leggy, get em under that t5 at around 18 inches for a day, move em to 9 after you repot em and bury em up to the cotyledon. You can keep that light close if you can manage the heat, BUT, you CAN'T keep em close if it's TOO HOT at all! Be careful with the electricity, take a minute and study the concept, it's fairly simple and you need to know this stuff if you don't already.....have a great day!:thumb:

idk if im going to have alot of options with height with the t5 unforunatly X ( with the slanted ceiling idk how im going to hang very well : / well we will find out soon!

idk if im going to have alot of options with height with the t5 unforunatly X ( with the slanted ceiling idk how im going to hang very well : / well we will find out soon!

Yep, more of a reason to keep that light right on em.....autos don't get real tall I think..........LOL.........did you see my short plants? I have one now too....less than 12", I whack it friday. The strains I work with are pretty easy to control.....keep the light close and veg for a super short, to 0 veg time. I'll post a pic.......

right now im just filling the room with light so i just have shit tone everywhere, btw i dont have any autoflowers that i know of, think your geting our convos mixed hahaha we have like 4-5 going on diffrent threads lol

right now im just filling the room with light so i just have shit tone everywhere, btw i dont have any autoflowers that i know of, think your geting our convos mixed hahaha we have like 4-5 going on diffrent threads lol

LOL...no, I'm subliminally hinting that autos might be a viable option with your space challenge......The slanty roof! I assumed you didn't have any by our prev convos.:high-five:

Also finally got motivated enough to build my ceiling up lil more, made it sturdy and then hung my light and shelf for ballast.
Problem that i am having is i have 15A breakers that cannot withstand both lights on same circut. also, the light i had pluged into a powerstrip with a built in timer, and it blew it up.... had another one so swaped it out..... did it again, SOAB! so never buy a powerstrip with timers built in from hardware stores idk about hydro timers but cheapos are poopy.

so for temporary fix i ran a utility cord from downstairs so that i could run one of the lights off the basement breaker, need to get a electrician to either run dedicated runs to both rooms (which i would like) but if cheap/able i mite end up geting bigger breakers.

image_119.jpeg

photo380.JPG

LOL...no, I'm subliminally hinting that autos might be a viable option with your space challenge......The slanty roof! I assumed you didn't have any by our prev convos.:high-five:

i am thinking i will just have to move the plants out toward the door more where i have 7ft high to work with and stick the light in that space so i have more room to work with, i would just stick my fans in the back on low end, lot of re constructing tho..

Also finally got motivated enough to build my ceiling up lil more, made it sturdy and then hung my light and shelf for ballast.
Problem that i am having is i have 15A breakers that cannot withstand both lights on same circut. also, the light i had pluged into a powerstrip with a built in timer, and it blew it up.... had another one so swaped it out..... did it again, SOAB! so never buy a powerstrip with timers built in from hardware stores idk about hydro timers but cheapos are poopy.

so for temporary fix i ran a utility cord from downstairs so that i could run one of the lights off the basement breaker, need to get a electrician to either run dedicated runs to both rooms (which i would like) but if cheap/able i mite end up geting bigger breakers.

image_119.jpeg

photo380.JPG

Careful!!!!!!Those bigger breakers may require bigger wire!!!!Dedicated lines with NEW larger wire and breakers sounds good....you can do it yourself! You got spiders ?I hate spiders! Sounds like 100a would work right now, so I would put in two! I overkill for future options, with that 200 amps you could...........oh my.....I got excited and my mind wandered off!

Back
Top Bottom