Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

Whack the roof out and put in a dormer.

Stoners fly in flocks hahahaha i was thinking this exactly!! lol might just do that!

the reason i dont think i can just add a better breaker is because the wires i have dont have grounds so i have been grounding all my plugs manualy, : ( so im thinking im going to have to have more wire ran for the room. Might beable to run outside and up wall by myself because i can bet it would be a bitch to pull wire up the walls because they probly put 15 horizontal joints in the walls (beacuse they did that on other walls i have done some work on, idiots) sometimes i wish i had a warehouse lol

Stoners fly in flocks hahahaha i was thinking this exactly!! lol might just do that!

the reason i dont think i can just add a better breaker is because the wires i have dont have grounds so i have been grounding all my plugs manualy, : ( so im thinking im going to have to have more wire ran for the room. Might beable to run outside and up wall by myself because i can bet it would be a bitch to pull wire up the walls because they probly put 15 horizontal joints in the walls (beacuse they did that on other walls i have done some work on, idiots) sometimes i wish i had a warehouse lol

Ya, fire blocks...maybe.....the only wall that should have those is between the garage and the interior. Fire wall.

Ya, fire blocks...maybe.....the only wall that should have those is between the garage and the interior. Fire wall.

nah the house was built in 1920's and they used plaster, they wernt thinking clearly back then lol

im young and know how to do it but i would rather have someone do it that has done it before because i want it done the RIGHT way not the half ass way i would probly do it and it would leak all over lol

Hows the army coming along? I am also trying to get my cloning dialed in and get to the point I can cull out the clones I dont want instead of having to work with them all cause I have no others to choose from. This is just pertaining to me wasn't talking about you jlt1202. I will go backwards and check up on how your doing.

Quick seedling update
image50.jpeg

GOT A NEW LIGHT ; )

Got a 12 bulb T5!!

HAVENT HAD TIME TO UNPACK YET THO X ( having issues with tripping breakers in flower room, need electritian baaaaddddd
image_219.jpeg

Seeing i only have a car right now, LUCKLY its a convertable ; P 30-40 degrees light rain, nbd im cruzin around flint with a t5 in the back..... #swag :bravo:

Your going to love that T5, wow 12 bulbs eh? Is that one of those orange "Bad Ass" fixtures I have seen for sale? I need to get another T5 I have two 4' 8 bulbs. I want a 4 bulb 2 footer for my cloner.
Peace young bro

O man pbj is my effin favorite! My only problem would be getting the munchies and eating it all!

One weekend I made some "special" peanut butter cookies and brownies. I was smokin' too. I would get the munchies and the best things in the house to eat were my edibles. I got pretty wasted that day. I tried not to eat them, but the cookies were soooo good :)

Also finally got motivated enough to build my ceiling up lil more, made it sturdy and then hung my light and shelf for ballast.
Problem that i am having is i have 15A breakers that cannot withstand both lights on same circut. also, the light i had pluged into a powerstrip with a built in timer, and it blew it up.... had another one so swaped it out..... did it again, SOAB! so never buy a powerstrip with timers built in from hardware stores idk about hydro timers but cheapos are poopy.

so for temporary fix i ran a utility cord from downstairs so that i could run one of the lights off the basement breaker, need to get a electrician to either run dedicated runs to both rooms (which i would like) but if cheap/able i mite end up geting bigger breakers.

I second the advice to NOT use a bigger breaker. It doesn't work like that.

Just run a piece of wire for a dedicated circuit. You can still use the existing circuit for your accessories, ie fans, pumps etc. You could put it outside, but I'd recommend trying to keep it inside the house. You don't have to try and run it through the walls. Yes, that's code, and more aesthetic, but most of us don't get our grow rooms inspected for code violations. :winkyface: You could even use that same wire to feed a timed outlet and a non-timed outlet.

I recently bought a heavy duty timer intended for controlling things like water heaters and swimming pool pumps. I get's hardwired in, but it works great. So now my 3 240V outlets, used for the lights, are all controlled by this one timer. Pretty much any timers that you just plug into the wall then plug the device into them will not work with large HID lights. The timer vendors do sell products that use relays, but I think the water heater timer was cheaper and easier.

+rep for the light in the backseat. Loved that! :)

One weekend I made some "special" peanut butter cookies and brownies. I was smokin' too. I would get the munchies and the best things in the house to eat were my edibles. I got pretty wasted that day. I tried not to eat them, but the cookies were soooo good :)

I second the advice to NOT use a bigger breaker. It doesn't work like that.

Just run a piece of wire for a dedicated circuit. You can still use the existing circuit for your accessories, ie fans, pumps etc. You could put it outside, but I'd recommend trying to keep it inside the house. You don't have to try and run it through the walls. Yes, that's code, and more aesthetic, but most of us don't get our grow rooms inspected for code violations. :winkyface: You could even use that same wire to feed a timed outlet and a non-timed outlet.

I recently bought a heavy duty timer intended for controlling things like water heaters and swimming pool pumps. I get's hardwired in, but it works great. So now my 3 240V outlets, used for the lights, are all controlled by this one timer. Pretty much any timers that you just plug into the wall then plug the device into them will not work with large HID lights. The timer vendors do sell products that use relays, but I think the water heater timer was cheaper and easier.

+rep for the light in the backseat. Loved that! :)

YEA i have a extention cord running to my downstairs, (which is on different breaker), so that i can have both lights on, plants love the extra light instead of trying to share the 600w they both have there own 1000w now lol.

Im probly going to run it outside because i would beable to run a grey pvc pipe up the side of house and bring it right into my room, there are alot of thos on plls houses for addicts extra... ill probly run up 2 wires so i will have 2 wires on there dedicated circuits and i will have veg and flower rooms seperate hopfully, then yes i can run my fans and lil things with my normal circuit.

Yha the t5 isnt up yet im still trying to fill the veg room up and then going to slip that bad ass in there. Its not one of the Bad Boy or what ever ones its just the generic white hood type but its huge! i have to do alot of planning were/ how im going to get it in the veg room lol its a crap shoot realy lol]

3 Days under the 1000s are doing them good, want to put them into flower but want the smaller northerlights to grow up a bit, might get impatient because the girls are geting too big, going to need to tie strings to hold up these buds when they get done lol ; P

image51.jpeg
image_120.jpeg

they look awesome, and ready to flower!

I wouldn't wait too much longer. By the time the large plants finish stretching, you won't be getting good light to the bottom of the plant. You're using 600's, right? What is their ideal range? 12"-32", so about 16" of good growing depth? I think 1000W is 36", so I'm guesstimating the distance for a 600, but you get the idea. No reason to have plants taller than the light can reach through IMHO.

Running the wire outside in PVC conduit would work too. Probably better than the ghetto style I would do. I dislike making holes through the exterior of my house though. I can't really patch aluminum or vinyl siding. If I had painted stucco on the other hand... :winkyface:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom