Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

Lol i mean come on, whats a white boy got to do to get more rep in this bitch hahaha, all i do is stalk the frequently asked threads and post my bawler homemade grow, only thing i havnt done here yet is flower X ( soon with these lights, might let them veg longer so i can buy some flower nutes first, dont know just quite yet tho, might get unpatient and just start now haha, i just want to start because i want to get my yeild and i know i have to wait couple months so just want to get the ball rollen

"Started from the bottom, now we here!" lol was singing that shit all weekend with my partner at hash bash lol we had a hella weekend!

have one of the two 1000w lights up and banging on the palm trees atm. brought one of the three northern lights bud out so i can flower her with the big ones, i wanted to see how well they do and how good the smoke is, if they do well i will keep teh others as mothers, if not ill just throw them in flower with next run : ) mesured both of the palms and they are still 3ft tall but now are 3 ft wide too now ; P when i got them they were a ft at best haha
image_313.jpeg

image_217.jpeg
image_117.jpeg

Here are ladys pulled out a bit so u can see why i call them the palm trees ; P
photo375.JPG
image48.jpeg

Had some burn i think when foiler feed, looks like the water was trapped inbetween leafs and burned through, no biggy tho : )
image_411.jpeg

Got the magnet ballast set up fianly too, this is my first magnet ballest i was using electronic before, wish i didnt switch, these get very hot and are hard to move (very heavy). they are like 40$ cheaper but i would have rather got the electronics myself, but partner got them and didnt know they were that much diffrence, OH WELL! Adapt and overcome! if you have the magnetic, just makesure you are puting them as high as you can in your room and close to door to room if possible, you dont want that heat in the room at all lol

image_2_1_1.jpeg

We keep one rolled...... well more then one lol. hash bash was very productive and fun forsure. Movement is at work and the green is burning!
image_3_1_.jpeg
image_1_1_1.jpeg

Me and the partner went to local glass store in Ann Arbor and they were selling grab bags for 10-500$ that had misc stuff in them, last year we split a $200...... this year we said fuck it and got the 500$ hahaha and i ended up with this nice pipe :) Toro Glass!
image_1_11.jpeg

Here are ladys pulled out a bit so u can see why i call them the palm trees ; P
photo375.JPG
image48.jpeg

Had some burn i think when foiler feed, looks like the water was trapped inbetween leafs and burned through, no biggy tho : )
image_411.jpeg

Plants are looking huge bro! Definitely I'm keeping an eye to see how this turns out.

Respect

Glad you got to make the bash bro! I'm tryin ta figure how to get to the cup on the 19th, not working sucks, I've had to adapt alot.....do what you can while you can young man!:cheer:

lol im not average 19 yr old grower no doubt haha I work 46 hrs a week, own my own house, dog, cats, own my own car, hahah.

now you know the whole "Started from the bottom now we here' statement hahah i am on fast track to success with the plan im rockin, ; )

both my parents are 55 years old and i make almost asmuch as my mom and my dad JUST started his own bussiness at 49 so they just started off their lives at this point '(in my eyes). when im 55 i want to be sitting on my beachfront home watching the sun go down drinking a wiskey and burning a fatty as a fall asleep, then wake up and do it agian ; P <<<----- The 'High' Life ; )

both my parents are 55 years old and i make almost asmuch as my mom and my dad JUST started his own bussiness at 49 so they just started off their lives at this point '(in my eyes). when im 55 i want to be sitting on my beachfront home watching the sun go down drinking a wiskey and burning a fatty as a fall asleep, then wake up and do it agian ; P <<<----- The 'High' Life ; )

At the rate you're going it can be a reality!

lol im subscribed to the theory that if you imagine the same thing over and over subconscious everything you do in your life will be revolved around geting the thing you want the most, i just want to be a bawler and only work 3 days a week tops hahah

lol im subscribed to the theory that if you imagine the same thing over and over subconscious everything you do in your life will be revolved around geting the thing you want the most, i just want to be a bawler and only work 3 days a week tops hahah

Pretty much how the universe works. It exists in our heads, and we control what we put in our heads. Imagine it and it will be a reality. That's why I stole the Buddha quote in my sig from Spiffy. :winkyface:

"As a man sees himself...so is he"

In that case im a bad ass fucking dragon that breaths like green fire, because red and blue wasnt hot enough so i stepped that bitch up :rofl:

In that case im a bad ass fucking dragon that breaths like green fire, because red and blue wasnt hot enough so i stepped that bitch up :rofl:

Hell ya!, come over and we'll weld some shit together or burn something up! I could use a guy like you pretty soon.......roast some hot dogs! Can you breathe all the way to korea? In the old days we would say that "you had the hammer".

Back
Top Bottom