AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

Hi DP and b, sorry I haven't been by y'all's threads as much, it's not as easy using an ipad , glad to see y'all stoping in still.
That goes for all y'all :).

So today is day one week 7 , the end of grow one is near!!! I'm thinking that my gold of 2 1/2 lb may be possible. , but it's so hard to tell as I have never grown and wouldn't know what a lb looks like on the plant
They are swelling nicely , I still see new growth daily , and new white pistols are still popping up :).
Can't wait to harvest and report back on weight and smoke report ,,,
My main concern right now is that I don't chop too soon,

I think I'm going to change my ventilation system up today
Now we are pulling fresh air from indoors, and exhausting outside,
It's cold here so we are pumping hot air outside , along with the heat from the house, I'm going to revamp , and pull cold air from outside, and the heated air will be dumped insid, I'm hoping this will lower the temps in the flower room, and help heat the house at the same time, just seems such a waist to push all that heat outside, wile paying to heat the hous, could save some $ at the same time lower temps,
I'll let y'all know how that works out

I think I will put the curent air intake fan on a timer, so it kicks on at lights off, so I can circulate air from inside at night, and have it turn off at light on, so it will pull air from outside , I don't want to freez the plants by pulling super cold air across them all night ,
I will have a 8" ducktail from the outside, with no fan, so when my exhaust fan is on during the day it will pull from there
Then when lights go off my intake fan will come on and push air from inside, and cause a far lesser draw from outside ,

Not sure how it will play out, but in my head it seems that it should work

So I got the ventilation revamp completed , now I am pulling air from the outside, nice cold air,, and pumping the heated air (about 110 degrees ), back into the house threw a carbon filter of course :) ,
The fans run 24/7,
The air input fan is on a timer with the lights,
When the lights go off, the air comes in threw a duct from inside the house, so now my grow room temps are 70 instead of 80-85
Humidity is now around 35-40, where it was around 20-30
And the living area is a bit warmer, and should be a bit easier to heat
I'll let y'all know how it works out after a few days

Bout to go feed the big girls, and see if the filters are doing there job,
I think I'm going to let the little ones start growing vertical , as they will be moved to flower in about 2 weeks ,
Day 3 week 7 for the big girls, SOOOO excited to get this first harvest in ,
It's gona be a bussy day on harvest day
Going to pull 20 clones, chop and trim the big girls and move the little ones,
Then get started on the new flower room ,

YA'LL ARE ROCKIN THIS GROW,
I was so busy ooouing and awhing and f'ing wow man ing that my partner thought I was looking at something sleezy and suddenly I had a honey do list a mile long, so I had to come back and comment today and compliment you on your first indoor med grow.

Keep up the good work and I'll try to contain my verbal comments about your grow when my partner is around. To damn much work!! lol

Hi Auto, Did you take a picture of the seed?
My plants did that at the same stage your plants are. You might have a bananna tucked away in a bud somewhere. I found one deep in the middle of a bud- just a hint of yellow showing, and it broke when i tried to remove it. Got about 20 mature seeds in the end. The nice thing is they will be female seeds if that is indeed what you have going on.:peace:

Is it possible to have seeds with no male plants ? I took a small bud from the very bottom of one of the plants and found what looks like a small seed, I have been watching the plants very closely, and have no male or hermies. Looks like a seed but it's soft and has a white soft center ....

yes, especially with feminized genes. try not to smoke them.

Well this is the end of week 7, the only issue I'm really having is that the buds are so heavy that the branches are all bending and the buds are falling over, I keep tying them back up, but then the next day others are falling over,
I'm very happy with the plants , I'm just surprised that they produce more than the branches can hold , The trich's are still clear / cloudy, no amber , we will start the flush tomorrow I guess....
The buds are still growing, I see new groth on them every day, lots of new white pistols...
I hate to stop feeding them wile they are still growing, I am considering extending week 7 , as bad as I want to harvest, it's tuff to chop em wile they are still growing,
Should I wait till I start to see amber before I start the flush ????

Once ambering starts , how long till 50% amber ???

Back
Top Bottom