Chameleon's First Soil Grow 2 CHRONIC

^a fan is great for fattening up their stems as well, which in turn will be able to hold bigger buds. as far as your scumbag co-worker, i'd go with the option of taking care of that old school style, (meet them in the parking lot) lol good luck bro :ganjamon:

Ha it would have already been taken care of if it was like that. This Co-worker happens to be female! So that is outta the question ha ha.

Well I did some work on the box. I have misplaced my tube of caulk that I had so now I have to wait to do that. I put the exhaust fan in and also the lights. I gotta get some money together to get another fan for intake as well as an HPS and flower nutes cause I'm ready to put them on 12/12. Heres some pics of my babies.

*By the way the Clone that I thought I killed has made it!!! New growth over the weekend WOOP WOOP!!!! :cool:

SSPX0206.jpg

SSPX0205.jpg

SSPX0204.jpg

SSPX02031.jpg

SSPX02022.jpg

SSPX0201.jpg

SSPX0200.jpg

Ugh I'm ready to put them into flower now but I don't have a HPS.... What do you guys think I should do?

My Options =

1. Change over to 12/12 with the T-5 I have... There is no money available to switch out bulbs.

2. Keep Vegging until I can get an HPS in here....

I know that option 1 is going to give me crap for bud.... But they are already big as it is and I know they are gonna get massive when they flower.....

I might be able to borrow a 250W HPS.... maybe but i'm not sure. We will have to see... Will this be enough to flower these 2 and pull a couple ounces off? I'm shooting for a harvest of 3-4 ounces.... Am I shooting way too high?

Fucking whore that stole my money should rot in hell and die!!! It was gonna be perfect!! Pick up my light this weekend and some FF Tiger Bloom and go into flower and put my clones into their new home as well as 4-6 clones i'm gonna take!!! I'm sooooo Pissed I was thinking of maybe scouring my room to sell something but I just don't even think I will be able to find something....

Comments please!!!!

don't u have some female cousins or a sister that could put some work in for ya? lol lo siento pero where i'm from that shit's just not gonna fly! but good luck bro, if' u've got full spectrum cfl's u can go ahead and start flowering with those, until u get an hps :ganjamon:

I'm not sure as to how someone else gets into YOUR bank account, but im sure thats a long story we'll save for a 1 on 1. I agree with Pericodaking, although if a bitch is man enough to fuck with me, she is man enough to take any consequence like a man, actions cause reactions and I'm the reactionary type.
I don't hit girls by the way, and love the ladies!

Anyhow keep up the work on your babies, they pay off with patience and positive vibes!

:goodjob::ganjamon::bongrip::rollit::peace:

Musik \\\vVv///

Lol I might know a couple girls from the hood that might take care of it ha ha!

Musik = I get a bank envelope and I have to give change to all the bartenders during the night.. I work at a club downtown.... and the whore went into my bank pouch where all my ones and such were and took it. Skank lol

I found some stuff in the closet i'm gonna try and sell to catch back up.... Wetsuit, leather coat, mink coat, USB wireless adapter... hopefully it will all sell.

P.S. I had to raise my light today so i gave my babies about a good 4 hours of direct sunlight :rollit:

So Today I got highly medicated on some bud from a friend :smokin:

I decided to take the LST I had done to a new level :grinjoint:
There was a little bit of trimming going on probably about 9-10 leaves I would say..... They were the bigger leaves..... They have taken on an extremely earthy/piney smell..... I am loving it!!!! Well without further adue here are some pictures!!!!!

SSPX0232.jpg

SSPX0231.jpg

SSPX0230.jpg

SSPX0229.jpg

SSPX0228.jpg

SSPX0227.jpg

SSPX0226.jpg

Any Questions Comments Or Concerns?

Nice Long Update for ya....

Tomorrow! ha ha

I got work in a little bit but I finished up my box(other than painting) and have hid it stealthly.

Also I realized the T-5 fixture I have has 3500k bulbs.... I'm gonna start 12/12 tomorrow!!!! My boss tightened me up so I only lost 43 to that whore that took the money from me. I'm gonna talk to my light guy and see what he has available maybe he will have something cheap I can get(HPS wise).

Also I think I might top tomorrow.... good idea bad idea??? I really need yalls opinion! (I wanna take the tops for clones to stick in my veg box... I already have 2 going in there.....

Thanks guys and talk to ya tomorrow!!! :slide:

read this whole thread just now, coming along nicely... will def keep an eye on this one!
As far as that cunt that took your cash, put some visine drops in her beer if you can, it will give her the worst shits she's ever had :)
Old bartender trick of mine (for shitty tippers, LOL)

Day 1 12/12 ;):grinjoint::smokin:

I have about a 30 picture update for you guys woop woop ha ha.

Like I said I started 12/12 today. I moved my smaller clones that I got that are alive and thriving :Rasta: in my box and I now have it hidden stealthly in my closet. I have pictures of the LST and I'm gonna be doing some commenting during the picture show. I know the box needs to be painted. I have some flat white paint I just gotta head up to the HD and get a brush and also another timer :Rasta:

About the whore that stole my money!!! I guess apparently the bartenders talked to the boss about it because she wasn't there last night and we had a new girl..... My boss also only made me pay 43 of it! I told all the bartenders I was gonna quit if something didn't happen and I guess they talked to the boss about it. I'm pretty tight with all the bartenders so I guess they hooked me up! Side note... A semi mentally challenged guy that was wearing a jesus shirt asked me to do something for him on the way to work on friday and I took care of it for him... Coincidence? I dunno guys but like I said Karma is a Bitch ha ha!!

PIC TIME :slide::yummy:;):smokin::popcorn::grinjoint:

SSPX0233.jpg

Top View of Both Plants

SSPX0234.jpg

SSPX0235.jpg

SSPX0238.jpg

SSPX0239.jpg

Main Shoot Tied Down

SSPX0239.jpg

SSPX0241.jpg

SSPX0242.jpg

Main Shoot with 2 Main shoots coming off

SSPX0243.jpg

SSPX0244.jpg

SSPX0245.jpg

SSPX0247.jpg

Clone that didn't get knocked over

SSPX0246.jpg

Both

SSPX0248.jpg

Clone that did get knocked over :slide:

SSPX0249.jpg

Whole shot

SSPX0249.jpg

SSPX0251.jpg

12/12 :grinjoint::smokin:;)

SSPX0252.jpg

Side shot with 4" fan from Target (7.95)

SSPX0253.jpg

Fan Shot... Just traced the outside with a perm marker and hit it with the jigsaw... Its tied in there with 4 pieces of cotton stringv:Rasta:

SSPX0255.jpg

80mm Computer fan wired to Voyager charger :smokin:

SSPX0256.jpg

Adjustable light system :roorrip:

SSPX0257.jpg

Lights out!

SSPX0258.jpg

Let there Be Light

SSPX0260.jpg

Far View

SSPX0261.jpg

Close Up

What does everyone think????? Can I still top the plants that I have over in 12/12 They have had 12/12 for one day! Thanks for Looking!!!!

a security gate for babies works great, and nice looking box btw, all u need to do now is line that baby with some mylar and your set +rep for good construction!

Musik =
There is a ton of shit at HD that would be easy to do a scrog with... Chicken wire is what everyone else uses but I would try and get something alittle spaced closer together.... I think that Might be my next I dunno We will see... If I do that light is gonna get doubled with 8 lights coming off of it... and I'm gonna throw 4 42w in there so it will be close to about 15,000 lumens CFL wise.

Perico = Got some flat white paint... Hitting that up in the next 2-3 days ;):smokin::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom