Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

im harvestin almost once a day a couple of buds - its great to be able to harvest such a fine medicine but i would prefer to harvest all at once.
here are some pics i made

IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9304.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

IMG_9245.JPG

the temps been droping the last weeks and becouse of a few deegrees colder at night the upper part of buds are colored some more than others its very nice to see this rare beauty

IMG_93981.JPG

IMG_94071.JPG

IMG_9414.JPG

IMG_9420.JPG

IMG_9422.JPG

more pics of the proggresive harvest will follow....
i wanted to say this chronic is one of the best smoke i had - that sweet,spicy,skunky mix aroma is so good and so strong

bye
a

hello again
im sorry its been alot of pics to go through and taken alot of my precios stoner time to kind a sort one part for now and its time to complete this journal
hopefully in a few days
ok the plants are all harvested some later than others
after 8 weeks i started harvestin every day one or two colas(only the most ripen)
and been doing this for maybe two weeks before i harvest one half of all that was left.

i calculated that all the buds i harvested including half of every plant from up down (they were nice ripen only half way down from the top) were 647 grams(wet&trimmed)
and thats only 2/3 of all

ok here are alot of pics now but first this was inside a closet after 10weeks of flower just before i turn off the lights for the last time and put them in the dark for 48 hours....
IMG_95871.JPG

IMG_95731.JPG

IMG_95821.JPG

IMG_95831.JPG

IMG_95901.JPG

ok thats what was left after that first heavy harvest and im sure this buds put some weight up in the last weeks and they're also stickier

now some sweet tooth #4
this variety/strain is just heavy indica i think its very strange for a plant becouse of its appearance colors pistils,...and smell is unlike anything i smoked yet as far as i know,mabye there is some grapefruit in it,i dont know couse i havent seen pink grapefruit yet but it has that heavy indica aroma i dont know how to explain-its the characteristic of indiacs to have more of a heavy with more green kind a fuel toxic smell
very nice to see developin and harvestin such a strange genetics

IMG_9594.JPG

IMG_96911.JPG

IMG_96862.JPG

IMG_96841.JPG

im soo sorry i havent made more than one clone of this strain actually i have but it didnt make it just one
i was so broke i could even get the clonex so i decided that ill try to make some clones without clonex or anythin and one of each strain made it
they were very weak taken at flowerin period(2nd or 3rd week) and taken about 3weeks to a month to get rooted
but they made it :thumb:and they are even more insane lookin that these clones i brought home 2months ago-very small very bushy i cant wait to make em grow much larger than i did this time and harvest some really big colas this time
today im transplanting them in 11l(3.5gallons)pots this time, 7l(2gallons) were obvious too small for any attempt to grow somethin big enough to fill the closet and beyond...:)
im startin new journal in a couple of days since 4plants are going on 12/12 tomorow
this one i believe im going to make 2,3times bigger plants

ok last 5 were chronics
this one too
IMG_95101.JPG

IMG_9505.JPG

IMG_9504.JPG

IMG_9501.JPG

ok that was all chronic im sorry the order gets lost when uploadin pics

Wow!!! I can't believe I missed out on this grow!! by the end results you did a fantastic job!!! Those nugs look really tasty!!! Sorry for showing up late to the party...but really happy to see some excellent buds!!! Can't wait to see your next round!!

Back
Top Bottom