Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Damn bro. Condolences. :rip:

Ruined though? I'd say no. You can at the very least make some hash. There's enough trichs there to make you happy all the way to Christmas I'd wager.

I am truly sorry for you LA.

I don't feel that you need to apologize to one single person. We have all learned so much from you and it has been a great privilege to be able to follow your grows. My heart breaks for your loss as I can see the large amount of effort and care you have put into your growing.

You have put an even greater effort into helping and sharing with many of us on this site. We are all looking forward to your next grow.

We all get knocked down by unseen and unexpected circumstances...I believe the true measure of greatness is how we pick ourselves back up

Can't wait for your next grow LA :thumb:

She had just had massive feeds over last few days, so wont be palatable . trichs were still clear. Sorry I cant believe it im kind of stunned. I dont mind admitting that I'm actually sat here crying at moment sounds so stupid for big hairy assed sod like me. but we live on pennies and have massive dept hitting us in a few weeks. that we thought covered. No idea what I'll do now.
Sorry to babble, I dont want to bring anybody down. Just learn from me and if growing in a small enclosed area always check that they have gone off. A simple timer has cost me dearly!

My condolences Light....It gets even the best of us, bud luck.But we can't do anything but to look forward. I hope you WILL get something positive out of this, as you have contributed all of your techniques and ideas for all of us here to use and replicate.

Mate, I'm TOTALLY DEVASTATED for you :( :( :(. Don't for one nano second apologise for time wasting.....your teaching have enabled much, much lesser growers to benefit way beyond their expectations or talents allow. Chin up mate please. You're such a great positive guy.......I know something awesome will come your way :)

Cheers everyone for your very kind words. I'm now going to be getting another grow up and running. I'll pop 9 girls and veg in my closet. When my damn workmen turn up after xmas they will go to my mates with Gitt. As soon as they are done my big tent goes up with my 600 or maybe that and my 400 giving 1000.
I have some great beans. I'll be growing. delicious cotton candy. amhurst sour diesel. humbolt sour deisel, g13 labs purple haze, Also these by paradise seeds; bella donna, wappa, dela haze. as well as WWxskunk#1 ak47x uk cherry cheese. ken estes grand daddy purple x. or some others if needed.
All will be trained to suit the plants so who knows how lol. In the mean time Gitt will be given two more weeks of veg under hps before flip, Ive come to far to just bang her out into flower now. A couple of weeks should get her 2 thirds of where I wanted before flipping. So she should still be quite impressive still!

Best of buds!!!! I'm Back baby!!. Even tried a bit of her as smoke. Harsh right now but with a good cure should get better. about probs 6 oz maybe more, we shall see when I can get round to facing her again!

Many thanks again for all your support.

Don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said. So so sorry for ya man and I'd only just got back on track with the thread. Damn.

I detect a hint of positivity in your last few posts and truly hope you can move on to greater things.

God bless ya LA.

Hey, loving the positivity mate :) As the old saying goes...."you can't keep a good man down" :) I'm sure Gert will reward you with some great smoke too.
So, how long total veg is Gitt getting? 2/3rds target......16zips yes? NICEEEEEEEEE :peace:

Oh my, I'm so sorry for your loss, LA.

I think she will still be smokeable.

You could water cure it, if you can get RO water (aquarium shop)

That should get rid of any excess nutes,

Or make hash using the 801 technique.

LA, I can't imagine how you feel. I know I am in mourning for Gert and grieving for you. No one needs this kind of event in their lives.
Almost like the death of a loved one. It is the death of a loved one.:peace::circle-of-love:

Many thanks my friends. It fkd me up for a bit Iill be honest! but now Im all over my flux girl and will plant my beans in the next few days. Ill start a new journal soon. Ill post gerts dry wait then shut this thread down and get it moved to incomplete. Shouldnt take long to finish drying lol. I reck on 6 ish.

What do you guys and gals think about curing for a few weeks then using my magical butter?? Do you reckon id get anything worth my while?????

Back
Top Bottom